Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  31  32  33  34 > >>  

yoliizqo
September 30, 2015

(Ace, beut rules, I'll make a character.)

by yoliizqo
September 30, 2015

(Ace, beut rules, I'll make a character.)

yoliizqo
September 30, 2015

Name: Jyliette Lortrush (Call her Lette (kinda like lettus but no s)

Race:  Breton

Skills: Destruction, restoration, alteration

Armor/Appearence: Ragged robes

Reason for being emprisoned: Kinda stole a few hundred gold worth of spell tomes...

by yoliizqo
September 30, 2015

Reason for being emprisoned: Kinda stole a few hundred gold worth of spell tomes...

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

the breton: "my name is Pierelle,  and this Viranirn. " she leads them down a dark rocky tunnel. "we were chased down here by those brutes up there. not because they are stronger but because they have the support of the guards"

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

the breton: "my name is Pierelle,  and this Viranirn. " she leads them down a dark rocky tunnel. "we were chased down here by those brutes up there. not because they are stronger but because they have the support of the guards"

yoliizqo
September 30, 2015

There's a rustle like a rattlesnake in the nearbye bushes, a breton falls down running out of it and looks at her knee wound. Ignoring the group and the shiv, she casts healing, dusts herself off, then she freaks out at the commotion.

by yoliizqo
September 30, 2015

There's a rustle like a rattlesnake in the nearbye bushes, a breton falls down running out of it and looks at her knee wound. Ignoring the group and the shiv, she casts healing, dusts herself off, then she freaks out at the commotion.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

"I thank you" said Hadar

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

"I thank you" said Hadar

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
yoliizqo

( ok, they cast a spell on prisoners so that they completely forget their magic within the confines of the prison)

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
yoliizqo

( ok, they cast a spell on prisoners so that they completely forget their magic within the confines of the prison)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
yoliizqo

(lol we are in prison you know that right iiz)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
yoliizqo

(lol we are in prison you know that right iiz)

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
yoliizqo

(have you even read whats happening?... theyre all in prison. )

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015
yoliizqo

(have you even read whats happening?... theyre all in prison. )

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Pierelle: " your welcome.  I hate the Raven  I would do anything to make him mad"

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Pierelle: " your welcome.  I hate the Raven  I would do anything to make him mad"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
grimlaarkin

"if only i could remember how to use Black Fire..."

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
grimlaarkin

"if only i could remember how to use Black Fire..."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

"I'm not surprised he got the guard's support . . ." Falin muttered.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

"I'm not surprised he got the guard's support . . ." Falin muttered.

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Pierelle: " we all wish we could whip out our magic... we would have to get out of this prison to do so. and there are only two ways out.. not counting death"

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Pierelle: " we all wish we could whip out our magic... we would have to get out of this prison to do so. and there are only two ways out.. not counting death"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

"well can we still get our equipment and weapons?" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

"well can we still get our equipment and weapons?" 

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Pierelle :" that's where he got his armor. he has some kind of influence with someone in the guard house" that was one of the reasons we fought"

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Pierelle :" that's where he got his armor. he has some kind of influence with someone in the guard house" that was one of the reasons we fought"

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

"to get your equipment you will have to get into the guard house. that will be inpossible until we are out of here. also you'll be lucky if they haven't sold it yet"

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

"to get your equipment you will have to get into the guard house. that will be inpossible until we are out of here. also you'll be lucky if they haven't sold it yet"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.