"I'm not a blacksmith so I don't know. Haha"

*Some sailors unhook the moors.*

Loniizrath
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*You see a man giving something in a bag to another man on a horse. They're both equipped with katanas.*

"Get this to Cyrodill as fast as you can!"

*He smacks the horses' rear and the horse takes off.*

Perlos quickly pulls out his bow and shoots an arrow at the horse.

*It hits the horse right in the kneecap and it collapses. The other agent sees you shoot.*

"There's the dragon cultist! Stop him!"

*He draws his sword.

"Get the other guy, if he's still alive." Perlos says as before drawing his daggers and charging at the agent in front of him.

by Loniizrath
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*You see a man giving something in a bag to another man on a horse. They're both equipped with katanas.*

*It hits the horse right in the kneecap and it collapses. The other agent sees you shoot.*

*He draws his sword.

"Get the other guy, if he's still alive." Perlos says as before drawing his daggers and charging at the agent in front of him.

Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014

Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He draws his sword.

*The guard draws his swords and runs towards the man pinned by the horse. He is still alive, but his leg is trapped under the horse. He stays there keeping him under control. The man up runs at you with the katana, attempting a critical charge at you.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014

Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He draws his sword.

*The guard draws his swords and runs towards the man pinned by the horse. He is still alive, but his leg is trapped under the horse. He stays there keeping him under control. The man up runs at you with the katana, attempting a critical charge at you.*

Loniizrath
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar:

*I attempt a parry with my left dagger, and a slash with my right.*

by Loniizrath
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar:

Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar:

*He jumps in the air and slams his sword down, but your slash hits its mark and the Blade agent and he loses power. He slams into the ground, shoulder first.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar:

*He jumps in the air and slams his sword down, but your slash hits its mark and the Blade agent and he loses power. He slams into the ground, shoulder first.*

Loniizrath
November 3, 2014

*I kick the katana out of his hand and stab him in the chest, then walk over to the guard and pinned agent*

"So, how's our little friend doing?"

by Loniizrath
November 3, 2014

*I kick the katana out of his hand and stab him in the chest, then walk over to the guard and pinned agent*

"So, how's our little friend doing?"

Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Toxikyle

"So, hows our little friend doing?"

*He rhetorically remarks.*

"He's just fine!"

*The agent keeps squirming and trying to get his pinned leg free.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Toxikyle

"He's just fine!"

Loniizrath
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"He's just fine!"

"Quit struggling, your leg is probably broken. Even if you get it free, you won't be able to escape. Now, where's my bone?"

by Loniizrath
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"He's just fine!"

"Quit struggling, your leg is probably broken. Even if you get it free, you won't be able to escape. Now, where's my bone?"

Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"He's just fine!"

*He looks at you.*

"How in Oblivion should I know? Haha, owww.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"He's just fine!"

*He looks at you.*

Loniizrath
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He looks at you.*

"Because you tipped off the Alik'r as to where I was, your whole reason for chasing me is to stop me from getting the bones, and I'd bet my left leg that you took it off me after this kind gentleman shot me in the arm."

by Loniizrath
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He looks at you.*

"Because you tipped off the Alik'r as to where I was, your whole reason for chasing me is to stop me from getting the bones, and I'd bet my left leg that you took it off me after this kind gentleman shot me in the arm."

Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He looks at you.*

"This...thing, is a menace! I don't know how a person like you could actually help something like that. Hes just going to stab you in the back the moment he's free."

by Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He looks at you.*

"This...thing, is a menace! I don't know how a person like you could actually help something like that. Hes just going to stab you in the back the moment he's free."

Loniizrath
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"Just like you would do if I pulled that horse off you. Now, the bone?"

by Loniizrath
November 3, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He rolls his eyes.*

"Fine! Its in the satchel."

by Mirkrilaar
November 3, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*He rolls his eyes.*

"Fine! Its in the satchel."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.