A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
November 6, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

"Pruzah! It is good to be respected again."

"Where should we go next, Mirkrilaar?" Delves asks.

"Go the where souls go to rest. Pruzah gluus!"

by Mirkrilaar
November 6, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

"Pruzah! It is good to be respected again."

"Where should we go next, Mirkrilaar?" Delves asks.

Mindahdeinmaar
November 6, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"Do you know the general location?" Keerus asks the bone.

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 6, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Mirkrilaar
November 7, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

Krosis. That is all the information I can give you. Think of it as another riddle."

by Mirkrilaar
November 7, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

Krosis. That is all the information I can give you. Think of it as another riddle."

Mindahdeinmaar
November 7, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"No need for more information, Keerus. Mirkrilaar speaks of Soulrest; I am sure of it," Delves states. "Thank you, Mirkrilaar." The group leaves and starts towards Soulrest. Night falls and the group makes camp, about 1/3 of the way to Soulrest.

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 7, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"No need for more information, Keerus. Mirkrilaar speaks of Soulrest; I am sure of it," Delves states. "Thank you, Mirkrilaar." The group leaves and starts towards Soulrest. Night falls and the group makes camp, about 1/3 of the way to Soulrest.

Mirkrilaar
November 7, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The stars shine brightly in the night sky. The twin moons are very visible. You hear crickets chirping in the woods.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 7, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The stars shine brightly in the night sky. The twin moons are very visible. You hear crickets chirping in the woods.*

Mindahdeinmaar
November 7, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*All of the others have gone to sleep while Sheeva lies awake, staring at the stars. She admires their beauty and ponders about what is to come. Eventually, she falls asleep.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 7, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*All of the others have gone to sleep while Sheeva lies awake, staring at the stars. She admires their beauty and ponders about what is to come. Eventually, she falls asleep.*

Mirkrilaar
November 8, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*You all have a good night's rest. Delves, strangly, has a dream about a powerful dragon that used to soar over the skies, but was killed by a strange Bosmer wearing unrecognisable armor and a long, thin, slightly curved sword.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 8, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*You all have a good night's rest. Delves, strangly, has a dream about a powerful dragon that used to soar over the skies, but was killed by a strange Bosmer wearing unrecognisable armor and a long, thin, slightly curved sword.*

Mindahdeinmaar
November 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The group awakens and prepares a morning meal. They eat then pack up camp. The start their journey to Soulrest.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The group awakens and prepares a morning meal. They eat then pack up camp. The start their journey to Soulrest.*

Mirkrilaar
November 10, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The sun rises dimly in the sky. The morning reveals a blue, reddish orange sunrise. Delves hears the roar of a dragon, but no one elses hears anything.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 10, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The sun rises dimly in the sky. The morning reveals a blue, reddish orange sunrise. Delves hears the roar of a dragon, but no one elses hears anything.*

Mindahdeinmaar
November 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Delves grows slightly concerned. 'Am I going mad or is there a reason for my recent dreams and the sounds?' Delves wonders. The group arrives at Soulrest late in the afternoon. They enter a local inn, trying to find a place to sleep.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*Delves grows slightly concerned. 'Am I going mad or is there a reason for my recent dreams and the sounds?' Delves wonders. The group arrives at Soulrest late in the afternoon. They enter a local inn, trying to find a place to sleep.*

Mirkrilaar
November 10, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The innkeeper is at the bar wiping the counter.*

"Come on in. Cold mead and warn beds."

by Mirkrilaar
November 10, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

Mindahdeinmaar
November 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"It is certianly difficult to find mead in Black Marsh; this is a welcome menu item," Keerus enthusiastically exclaims. *The rest of the group gets small meals while Keerus eats a very large meal and drinks a large ale. Delves, as the group's leader, pays for the rooms and food. He requests rooms that are adjacent.* 

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 10, 2014
Mirkrilaar

"It is certianly difficult to find mead in Black Marsh; this is a welcome menu item," Keerus enthusiastically exclaims. *The rest of the group gets small meals while Keerus eats a very large meal and drinks a large ale. Delves, as the group's leader, pays for the rooms and food. He requests rooms that are adjacent.* 

Mirkrilaar
November 10, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The bartender gives you all adjancent rooms.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 10, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

Mindahdeinmaar
November 11, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The group sleeps. They wake in the morning. Delves calls the others into his room. He closes and locks the door.* "I am going to ask Mirkrilaar where to go from here. I do not want people asking questions about our speaking with a talking bone," Delves says. "Mirkrilaar, where is the bone here?"

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 11, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The group sleeps. They wake in the morning. Delves calls the others into his room. He closes and locks the door.* "I am going to ask Mirkrilaar where to go from here. I do not want people asking questions about our speaking with a talking bone," Delves says. "Mirkrilaar, where is the bone here?"

Mirkrilaar
November 11, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The bone glows.*

"It feels...wet...and dark. There is a channel here. Check there."

by Mirkrilaar
November 11, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The bone glows.*

"It feels...wet...and dark. There is a channel here. Check there."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.