A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VII: Alien

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  18  19  20  21 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

One of the people filled him in.

"There was an old man who had a stone of damnation and insanity. He's going to kill us all!" The person ran away.

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

One of the people filled him in.

"There was an old man who had a stone of damnation and insanity. He's going to kill us all!" The person ran away.

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

STORMCLOAK CAMP

Aksel adjusted the strap on his satchel as he approached the camp.

The camp was empty, except for one soldier.

"Excuse me?! Sir? I'm looking for someone." The soldier didn't move. "Sir? Sir!" Aksel walked up to him. No one else seemed to be there.

Aksel put his hand on the soldier's shoulder. "Sir?"

The soldier grabbed Aksel and hurled him. Aksel stood back up and took out his bow. "I'm just looking for someone. An old Nord man? Ripped, black robes?" The soldier instead charged at Aksel, yelling.

Aksel loosed an arrow on the man, instantly killing him before he could attack him. "Shit." Thunder roared. He looked up to see storm clouds gathering at a specific part of the mountain towering above the camp. "Alright. Time to do some climbing."

He heard a quiet growl. He turned around to see multiple soldiers coming out of their tents with swords. "Oh, no." Aksel took out his own sword.

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

STORMCLOAK CAMP

Aksel adjusted the strap on his satchel as he approached the camp.

The camp was empty, except for one soldier.

"Excuse me?! Sir? I'm looking for someone." The soldier didn't move. "Sir? Sir!" Aksel walked up to him. No one else seemed to be there.

Aksel put his hand on the soldier's shoulder. "Sir?"

The soldier grabbed Aksel and hurled him. Aksel stood back up and took out his bow. "I'm just looking for someone. An old Nord man? Ripped, black robes?" The soldier instead charged at Aksel, yelling.

Aksel loosed an arrow on the man, instantly killing him before he could attack him. "Shit." Thunder roared. He looked up to see storm clouds gathering at a specific part of the mountain towering above the camp. "Alright. Time to do some climbing."

He heard a quiet growl. He turned around to see multiple soldiers coming out of their tents with swords. "Oh, no." Aksel took out his own sword.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
(what is Hadar and Makor supposed to do?)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(*are)

Makor draws his greatsword and studies Hadar A High Elf, or an Orc? He is quite tall. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(*are)

Makor draws his greatsword and studies Hadar A High Elf, or an Orc? He is quite tall. 

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Nothing. Go on with your day.)

A soldier swung down his sword. Aksel blocked him, pushed him back, and then slashed him across the chest. Two approached him. He dodged one, parried the other, and took them both down. I need to fight my way out. These guys are crazy!

"Look, guys." Block. Missed swing. "I'm gonna leave now, alright? Then you can party and stand around all you want." He ran the other way.

An arrow landed in front of him. Arrows! Shit! Aksel hid behind a tent.

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Nothing. Go on with your day.)

A soldier swung down his sword. Aksel blocked him, pushed him back, and then slashed him across the chest. Two approached him. He dodged one, parried the other, and took them both down. I need to fight my way out. These guys are crazy!

"Look, guys." Block. Missed swing. "I'm gonna leave now, alright? Then you can party and stand around all you want." He ran the other way.

An arrow landed in front of him. Arrows! Shit! Aksel hid behind a tent.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(*are)

"I've no business with you, Makor Gro-Baroth, Immortal champion of Malacath and Dovahkiin" (Alternate Hadar knows about the Immortals from tales and already has already heard about Makor being dovahkiin)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(*are)

"I've no business with you, Makor Gro-Baroth, Immortal champion of Malacath and Dovahkiin" (Alternate Hadar knows about the Immortals from tales and already has already heard about Makor being dovahkiin)

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Preparing to hunt Vorohah?)

This is just like that time at the prison. What the hell was Makor doing there anyways?! Aksel sheathed his sword and took out his bow. Before aiming, he took out his crystal. He gripped it and felt its warmth. He put it back and peeked out of cover, quickly spotting the archers. He knew the tip-top reaction time archers had. He went back into cover and took out an arrow. He lined it up with the bow. Then he ran out and fired.

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Preparing to hunt Vorohah?)

This is just like that time at the prison. What the hell was Makor doing there anyways?! Aksel sheathed his sword and took out his bow. Before aiming, he took out his crystal. He gripped it and felt its warmth. He put it back and peeked out of cover, quickly spotting the archers. He knew the tip-top reaction time archers had. He went back into cover and took out an arrow. He lined it up with the bow. Then he ran out and fired.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(That's what alternate hadar is here for ;)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Umm, Makor was a former mercenary, so that's what Makor used to do :P) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Umm, Makor was a former mercenary, so that's what Makor used to do :P) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(I meant the reason Alternate Hadar has been brought to this Universe (Alternate Hadar is from an alternate universe) to help with matters that the heroes of Nirn need his help with, also he got sucked into a time wound in his alternate universe that's partially the reason he's here)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(I meant the reason Alternate Hadar has been brought to this Universe (Alternate Hadar is from an alternate universe) to help with matters that the heroes of Nirn need his help with, also he got sucked into a time wound in his alternate universe that's partially the reason he's here)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(So he's another Immortal??? Help Nirn, no matter what?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(So he's another Immortal??? Help Nirn, no matter what?) 

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

One arrow after another, he fired at the different archers and the soldiers that came close. Once the archers definitely disposed of, Aksel ran. He was definitely fast enough. Aksel visually scouted a path up the mountain and climbed it. Most of the soldiers stayed down there, but some climbed up.

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

One arrow after another, he fired at the different archers and the soldiers that came close. Once the archers definitely disposed of, Aksel ran. He was definitely fast enough. Aksel visually scouted a path up the mountain and climbed it. Most of the soldiers stayed down there, but some climbed up.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

(Screw it, I'll use Falin since I can't think of a reason for Dereth to leave Valenwood.)

Camped out near Whiterum, Falin listened to the nearby river. I've always preferrred being out here instead of an inn. Wish it wasn't so cold though. Sighing, she looked up at the sky and noticed the clouds quickly moving in. That's not natural . . . The thundering well known from the thuum rips through the air, disspelling the clouds. 'Makor? What's going on in the city?'

Standing, she started gathering up her camping supplies. "I should probably go check this out," she muttered. "Can I ever have a peaceful trip?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

(Screw it, I'll use Falin since I can't think of a reason for Dereth to leave Valenwood.)

Camped out near Whiterum, Falin listened to the nearby river. I've always preferrred being out here instead of an inn. Wish it wasn't so cold though. Sighing, she looked up at the sky and noticed the clouds quickly moving in. That's not natural . . . The thundering well known from the thuum rips through the air, disspelling the clouds. 'Makor? What's going on in the city?'

Standing, she started gathering up her camping supplies. "I should probably go check this out," she muttered. "Can I ever have a peaceful trip?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(@Yol, No it's his punishment for double crossing Sithis on an agreement, he was imprisoned in the deadlands but was released due to matters in his universe that involved The Cult, but was defeated and sent through a time wound sending him to normal Hadar's universe. But he doesn't know what happened yet... so that's why he is helping........I really gotta work on his back story :/  but nvm about Alternate Hadar)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(@Yol, No it's his punishment for double crossing Sithis on an agreement, he was imprisoned in the deadlands but was released due to matters in his universe that involved The Cult, but was defeated and sent through a time wound sending him to normal Hadar's universe. But he doesn't know what happened yet... so that's why he is helping........I really gotta work on his back story :/  but nvm about Alternate Hadar)

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

Riots were all over the place. A plague had started a few days ago.

THE MOUNTAIN

Halfway up the mountain, Aksel found a cave. He decided to make camp there. He went inside and started preparing his food until he saw a strange light inside the cave...

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

Riots were all over the place. A plague had started a few days ago.

THE MOUNTAIN

Halfway up the mountain, Aksel found a cave. He decided to make camp there. He went inside and started preparing his food until he saw a strange light inside the cave...

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.