Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Roleplay Request Thread

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 > >>  

[deleted]
October 16, 2018
So I saw Hevno's old Dragon War RP idea and decided that that would be a cool thing to bring back, albeit with some changes. So, without further ado, I present...

Faal Dovkein
Premise: Mankind has risen up against Dragonkind. Powerful Dragons and Dragon Priests fight in the war on all fronts.
Setting: Keizaal during Faal Dovkein.
Tone: Serious (Violence)
Character Rules: Must be either a Dragon Priest (contact me about Mask powers, so it won't be too OP) or a Dragon (any type found in Skyrim except Ved Dovahhe like Alduin with canon/semi-canon Dovah names ie no stuff like Qahnaarin or Thorn but rather like Vulthuryol and Yolruthrah)
Posting Rules: Post within a week, dialogue/shouts are in Dovahzul but not actual details and writing the characters see and read is written between square brackets [like this], you can only control your character and minor NPCs that serve under your character (like nord warriors serving a dragon priest or even dragon priests that aren't players serving dragons, as long as they aren't too OP)
Please, please, please don't just "go with the bo." You can make monumental things happen, or even small big things (if that makes sense), as long as they follow the rules. Contact me with character information if you want to join. If you want to leave, also contact me, and we can agree on a lore friendly way to get rid of you. (I.E. Send you to Akavir for back up or send you to protect a city that is never again mentioned etc.)

Faal Dovkein RP
"Drem yol lok, Thuri," said a Dovah approaching Monahven from the North. "Zu'u piraak vokul mindok. Joor kulle do od krif mul suleyksejuniil Winterhold." Alduin looked down on the dragon, Yolruthrah, his name was. "Krif? Nid krifaan? Nid viik hi al vomul meyz?" Yolruthrah was afraid, Keinthurah could smell it, and so could Alduin. "Nid, Lot Zeymah. Sonaakii meyzaan mu, ahrk kriiaan fin Dovah piraakaan suleyksejun." Paarthurnax, lounging nearby, was the one to respond. "Lirre. Yolruthrah ahrk Vulrathnax," he said, naming the dragon who was lord of Winterhold. "Zu'u bo. Zu'u krii fin tahrodiis joor." Alduin eyed him. "Keinthurah. Yolsunvaar. Bo rok."
by [deleted]
October 16, 2018
So I saw Hevno's old Dragon War RP idea and decided that that would be a cool thing to bring back, albeit with some changes. So, without further ado, I present...

Faal Dovkein

Premise: Mankind has risen up against Dragonkind. Powerful Dragons and Dragon Priests fight in the war on all fronts.

Setting: Keizaal during Faal Dovkein.

Tone: Serious (Violence)

Character Rules: Must be either a Dragon Priest (contact me about Mask powers, so it won't be too OP) or a Dragon (any type found in Skyrim except Ved Dovahhe like Alduin with canon/semi-canon Dovah names ie no stuff like Qahnaarin or Thorn but rather like Vulthuryol and Yolruthrah)

Posting Rules: Post within a week, dialogue/shouts are in Dovahzul but not actual details and writing the characters see and read is written between square brackets [like this], you can only control your character and minor NPCs that serve under your character (like nord warriors serving a dragon priest or even dragon priests that aren't players serving dragons, as long as they aren't too OP)

Please, please, please don't just "go with the bo." You can make monumental things happen, or even small big things (if that makes sense), as long as they follow the rules. Contact me with character information if you want to join. If you want to leave, also contact me, and we can agree on a lore friendly way to get rid of you. (I.E. Send you to Akavir for back up or send you to protect a city that is never again mentioned etc.)

Faal Dovkein RP

"Drem yol lok, Thuri," said a Dovah approaching Monahven from the North. "Zu'u piraak vokul mindok. Joor kulle do od krif mul suleyksejuniil Winterhold." Alduin looked down on the dragon, Yolruthrah, his name was. "Krif? Nid krifaan? Nid viik hi al vomul meyz?" Yolruthrah was afraid, Keinthurah could smell it, and so could Alduin. "Nid, Lot Zeymah. Sonaakii meyzaan mu, ahrk kriiaan fin Dovah piraakaan suleyksejun." Paarthurnax, lounging nearby, was the one to respond. "Lirre. Yolruthrah ahrk Vulrathnax," he said, naming the dragon who was lord of Winterhold. "Zu'u bo. Zu'u krii fin tahrodiis joor." Alduin eyed him. "Keinthurah. Yolsunvaar. Bo rok."

Dzydzilelya
October 16, 2018

@Unslaad Krein

Everything seems in order. I approve with a warning about the violence. It can be violent without being pure gore.

by Dzydzilelya
October 16, 2018

@Unslaad Krein

Everything seems in order. I approve with a warning about the violence. It can be violent without being pure gore.

[deleted]
October 16, 2018
I am going to make it so that the violence is not worse than TES, although I didn't know how to really word that so I just wrote Gore.
by [deleted]
October 16, 2018
I am going to make it so that the violence is not worse than TES, although I didn't know how to really word that so I just wrote Gore.

Vuldovyol
October 20, 2018
Premise: Follow the Dragons as they race to escape Akaviir and the Tsaeci.

Setting: Akaviir, Early Merethic Era

Tone: Serious

Character rules: Race is Dovah, pm me personally if you want to play a Veddov. If you do, make sure to have a backup char.

Posting Rules: Dialogue is Dovahzul, you have infinite time to post.
by Vuldovyol
October 20, 2018
Premise: Follow the Dragons as they race to escape Akaviir and the Tsaeci.

Setting: Akaviir, Early Merethic Era

Tone: Serious

Character rules: Race is Dovah, pm me personally if you want to play a Veddov. If you do, make sure to have a backup char.

Posting Rules: Dialogue is Dovahzul, you have infinite time to post.

Liis
Administrator
October 21, 2018
@Vuldovyol,

Approved.
by Liis
October 21, 2018
@Vuldovyol,

Approved.

[deleted]
October 21, 2018
Yay!
by [deleted]
October 21, 2018
Yay!

[deleted]
October 21, 2018
In Ancient Lore, therein lies mention of an ancient war. A Civil War. This war was the cause for human settlers to flee for Mereth. This conflict is also what sparked the Destruction of Atmora. This Destruction ravaged the land, making the green summers and verdant shores of Atmora a distant memory. It is here where we begin our story.

Premise (for the description): War has broken out in Atmora. Fight for your king and your gods.

Premise (for the post): War has broken out in Atmora. The King of Atmora and the High Priest of the Great Fox God Shor, , is being opposed by the Old One , another worshipper of the Fox. The High Priest of the Bear, Ysgramor, and five hundred of his greatest followers leave the green shores of Atmora, as they slowly cover with frost, to go to Mereth. Shortly after, the Dragons follow, led by Konahriik, the High Priest of the Dragon, and Alduin, lord of the Dragons. The Owls retreat into the middle of Atmora, an icy peak called the Iizjun, content to worship the gods alone. The Moths stay, as they are the wives of the Kings Who Fought and their great Generals. The Whales stay to fight for whichever king they deem worthy; they as a cohesive cult are divided. The Wolves prey on the villages whose warriors had abandoned them to fight in the Atmoran Civil War. The Hawks leave last, in pursuit of a world free of Kings, in Mereth. The High Priest of the Snake remains, and fights for the Rightful King. Allies of Faal Vahzah Jun flock to his great citadel. Now, it is time to march on the Giant Lord.

Tone: Serious (Rated M for Mature: Minor Violence)

Setting: Atmorasewuth

Character Rules: Must be a warrior-priest of the Totem Gods. PM me your character idea, including his possessions and God, and I'll approve or tell you what to fix. No dragons, unless they are only mentioned. If you are of a cult that has departed Atmora, please give a clear backstory to state why you didn't leave (whether it be you were kicked out but still worship the god or you thought they were cowards for leaving, and thus created your own chapter or a different reason entirely)? You can control multiple characters but cannot control the King or other peoples' characters.

Posting Rules: Have a week to post. Only dialouge is Dovahzul. Writing we see (Plaques, Orders, etc.) are written in runes [like this]

Please, please, please don't just "go with the bo." You can make monumental things happen, or even small big things (if that makes sense), as long as they follow the rules. Contact me with character information if you want to join. If you want to leave, also contact me, and we can agree on a lore friendly way to get rid of you. (I.E. you leaving to Mereth to join the colonies or you being assassinated by the Pretender's assassins) Also, keep in mind that 99% of this is Non-Canon lore. I invented almost all of the concepts. Also, instead of the Moth Cult or the Bear Cult, I might just say the Moths or the Bears. It means the same thing. And finally, in the end, I might gather up this whole thing and make a story out of it for our Library.

The Snake looked at his King, Stingirr, Second of His Name, and awaited his orders. His dragon scale armor glittered in the fire light. It had been harvested from a dragon in his sleep years ago. His mask, a dreadful face, stared at Stingirr as well, unsettling Faal Vahzah Jun. From the snake pauldrons hung a long cloak of snakeskin, reaching the floor, the end cut to make an upside down 'v' face the floor. Stingirr shifted on his large stone throne, itself carved with the face of a fox, the armrests ending in fox heads. "Hi ahrk dii lahvu fent nos Nordligste By. Horvutah Thur Thusmen. Drun hin konahriikke." The Snake nodded. "Geh, Jun Stingirr." He accepted the scroll containing his orders, and left the King alone in his study, save the two guards in whalebone armor attending him. Normally, one would have carved bear armor as well, but the Bear Cult had departed Atmora the moment the civil war started. He left the Citadel and went to fetch his warlords.
by [deleted]
October 21, 2018
In Ancient Lore, therein lies mention of an ancient war. A Civil War. This war was the cause for human settlers to flee for Mereth. This conflict is also what sparked the Destruction of Atmora. This Destruction ravaged the land, making the green summers and verdant shores of Atmora a distant memory. It is here where we begin our story.

Premise (for the description): War has broken out in Atmora. Fight for your king and your gods.

Premise (for the post): War has broken out in Atmora. The King of Atmora and the High Priest of the Great Fox God Shor, , is being opposed by the Old One , another worshipper of the Fox. The High Priest of the Bear, Ysgramor, and five hundred of his greatest followers leave the green shores of Atmora, as they slowly cover with frost, to go to Mereth. Shortly after, the Dragons follow, led by Konahriik, the High Priest of the Dragon, and Alduin, lord of the Dragons. The Owls retreat into the middle of Atmora, an icy peak called the Iizjun, content to worship the gods alone. The Moths stay, as they are the wives of the Kings Who Fought and their great Generals. The Whales stay to fight for whichever king they deem worthy; they as a cohesive cult are divided. The Wolves prey on the villages whose warriors had abandoned them to fight in the Atmoran Civil War. The Hawks leave last, in pursuit of a world free of Kings, in Mereth. The High Priest of the Snake remains, and fights for the Rightful King. Allies of Faal Vahzah Jun flock to his great citadel. Now, it is time to march on the Giant Lord.

Tone: Serious (Rated M for Mature: Minor Violence)

Setting: Atmorasewuth

Character Rules: Must be a warrior-priest of the Totem Gods. PM me your character idea, including his possessions and God, and I'll approve or tell you what to fix. No dragons, unless they are only mentioned. If you are of a cult that has departed Atmora, please give a clear backstory to state why you didn't leave (whether it be you were kicked out but still worship the god or you thought they were cowards for leaving, and thus created your own chapter or a different reason entirely)? You can control multiple characters but cannot control the King or other peoples' characters.