Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
August 21, 2014
"i was?" Norcon thought about it, "i never must have gotten it because i was in Solsthiem. I must apologize to both you and the Jarl for my discretion. I am deeply sorry for shouting, it normally isn't like me to do that." Norcon looked down as if praying for forgiveness.
by valromar
August 21, 2014
"i was?" Norcon thought about it, "i never must have gotten it because i was in Solsthiem. I must apologize to both you and the Jarl for my discretion. I am deeply sorry for shouting, it normally isn't like me to do that." Norcon looked down as if praying for forgiveness.

ikaram
August 21, 2014

Later that night, Kaj came back home, and Sabrina was mad. So don't expect him to ever get this drunk again, he promised he won't.

by ikaram
August 21, 2014

Later that night, Kaj came back home, and Sabrina was mad. So don't expect him to ever get this drunk again, he promised he won't.

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

"Well, I assume you wish to come with me then?" Shyvana asked as she fed the long chains into the skulls on her deadric armor, the chains seeming to vanish until nothing was left except the scythes, which locked into the skull's jaw, aka its sheath. the revolving chambers that held the bolts hissed, and came unlatched from her wrists so she could replace the six missing bolts in them.

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

"Well, I assume you wish to come with me then?" Shyvana asked as she fed the long chains into the skulls on her deadric armor, the chains seeming to vanish until nothing was left except the scythes, which locked into the skull's jaw, aka its sheath. the revolving chambers that held the bolts hissed, and came unlatched from her wrists so she could replace the six missing bolts in them.

valromar
August 21, 2014
"well, yeah. Who do you think the Jarl turned to when he got word of Imperials trying to take back Whiterun, or when bandits attempted to take the city and the guards couldn't take care of it. I'm like his own personal mercenary."
by valromar
August 21, 2014
"well, yeah. Who do you think the Jarl turned to when he got word of Imperials trying to take back Whiterun, or when bandits attempted to take the city and the guards couldn't take care of it. I'm like his own personal mercenary."

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

"Thats nice, we can be on our way whenever we are ready, I don't want to think of the things Balgruff's daughter is going through..." she commented.

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

"Thats nice, we can be on our way whenever we are ready, I don't want to think of the things Balgruff's daughter is going through..." she commented.

valromar
August 21, 2014
"let's hurry." Norcon started towards the exit portal.
by valromar
August 21, 2014
"let's hurry." Norcon started towards the exit portal.

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

Shyvana, grabbed Run, and dragged him out with her as she went through the exit portal, dropping the necromancer into the nearest chair. she whistled loudly, with a black and red mare galloping down the cobble stone road, it stopped in front of her...it was obsidian in color, that same as Shyvana's skin, with dark crimson blotches on its flank  and stomach.

"Maple?" Shyvana gasped, the bright, chestnut paint horse had changed altogether as black clouds of shadow poured off of the mare, creating a dense black fog around her hooves, and her mane was laid over her long smooth neck, red as blood, and flowing like fire, and the same went for her tail, as it too flowed in the breeze...etheral and crimson...through the fog, the same crimson flames emitted from her hooves.

Maple dragged her hoof through the ground, and lightly nudged Shyvana in affection, as if she didn't know how much she had changed since the previous day.

"What happened to you?" Shyvana asked hugging Maple in concern. Maple bayed in response, not sure what the fuss was about, on Maples flank...standing out against the crimson blotch...was a black hand.

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

Shyvana, grabbed Run, and dragged him out with her as she went through the exit portal, dropping the necromancer into the nearest chair. she whistled loudly, with a black and red mare galloping down the cobble stone road, it stopped in front of her...it was obsidian in color, that same as Shyvana's skin, with dark crimson blotches on its flank  and stomach.

"Maple?" Shyvana gasped, the bright, chestnut paint horse had changed altogether as black clouds of shadow poured off of the mare, creating a dense black fog around her hooves, and her mane was laid over her long smooth neck, red as blood, and flowing like fire, and the same went for her tail, as it too flowed in the breeze...etheral and crimson...through the fog, the same crimson flames emitted from her hooves.

Maple dragged her hoof through the ground, and lightly nudged Shyvana in affection, as if she didn't know how much she had changed since the previous day.

"What happened to you?" Shyvana asked hugging Maple in concern. Maple bayed in response, not sure what the fuss was about, on Maples flank...standing out against the crimson blotch...was a black hand.

valromar
August 21, 2014
"damn you Sithis." Norcon muttered, "she is now a newer version of Shadowmere."
by valromar
August 21, 2014
"damn you Sithis." Norcon muttered, "she is now a newer version of Shadowmere."

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

"What could that mean?And who is Sithis?" Shyvana asked nervously, stroking Maple's mane.

A voice whispered in her head, "Sithis is our dread father, young one...we have watched you, to grow and prosper, even in the face of madness is a feat, worthy of such a prize as the one you stroke so fondly, and your slaughers in the arena haven't gone unoticed...and we appluad you Chain Warrden.....we hope you shall find the new and improved steed worthy of your Darkness...until we speak in person, this is farewell Mistress..." a pair of red eyes flashed in  the dark alleys before disappearing.

Shyvana collapsed against Maple, the mare instantly catching her master as she tried to keep Shyvana from hitting the ground, the mare's eyes darted to Norcon for help.

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

"What could that mean?And who is Sithis?" Shyvana asked nervously, stroking Maple's mane.

A voice whispered in her head, "Sithis is our dread father, young one...we have watched you, to grow and prosper, even in the face of madness is a feat, worthy of such a prize as the one you stroke so fondly, and your slaughers in the arena haven't gone unoticed...and we appluad you Chain Warrden.....we hope you shall find the new and improved steed worthy of your Darkness...until we speak in person, this is farewell Mistress..." a pair of red eyes flashed in  the dark alleys before disappearing.

Shyvana collapsed against Maple, the mare instantly catching her master as she tried to keep Shyvana from hitting the ground, the mare's eyes darted to Norcon for help.

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

(Previous post was heavily edited)

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

(Previous post was heavily edited)

valromar
August 21, 2014
Norcon darted for Shyvana catching her before she hit the ground, "what in Oblivion happened?"
by valromar
August 21, 2014
Norcon darted for Shyvana catching her before she hit the ground, "what in Oblivion happened?"

ikaram
August 21, 2014

Kaj sits in front of the Inn, waiting. "Bloody Deadra must have something to do with it. But I need to clean out the bandits. Even The Jarl has told me too. and I am not doing it without Norcon."

by ikaram
August 21, 2014

Kaj sits in front of the Inn, waiting. "Bloody Deadra must have something to do with it. But I need to clean out the bandits. Even The Jarl has told me too. and I am not doing it without Norcon."

valromar
August 21, 2014
(we were already outside)
by valromar
August 21, 2014
(we were already outside)

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

This post has been deleted.

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

Shyvana's eyes fluttered open, and she got up, her head was pounding and she held it for effect, "what did you say? I heard an elf's voice and then I blacked out..."she explained

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

Shyvana's eyes fluttered open, and she got up, her head was pounding and she held it for effect, "what did you say? I heard an elf's voice and then I blacked out..."she explained

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.