valromar
August 21, 2014
"what happened?" Looked over towards Kaj, "what you got for us?"
by valromar
August 21, 2014
"what happened?" Looked over towards Kaj, "what you got for us?"

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

"I stroked Maple's mane and then...I heard a dark elf's voice, but what he said feels all hazzy in my head, I can't remember....but I remember that he called me Mistress..." Shyvana explained, drawing the hood of her cloak deep over her head, as she developed a sudden migraine in the suns bright light.

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

"I stroked Maple's mane and then...I heard a dark elf's voice, but what he said feels all hazzy in my head, I can't remember....but I remember that he called me Mistress..." Shyvana explained, drawing the hood of her cloak deep over her head, as she developed a sudden migraine in the suns bright light.

valromar
August 21, 2014
"that isn't Maple anymore, no matter how much you want her to be. What happened is only something that happens to a person who isn't a dark brotherhood member. If you want the voices to stop, you have to let her go."
by valromar
August 21, 2014
"that isn't Maple anymore, no matter how much you want her to be. What happened is only something that happens to a person who isn't a dark brotherhood member. If you want the voices to stop, you have to let her go."

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

"I'll never let her go...Maple has been the only being who truely cared for me my entire life...if the brotherhood want her, they'll have to rip the reins from my cold dead hands!" Shyvana cried, anger swelling up in her, not towards Norcon, but towards the ones who turned her best friend into a demon.

"Then, Why don't you come and join our family, since your own would kill you before looking at you...we would love to embrace you as our own..." A female elf's voice said. Shyvana clutched her head again.

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

"I'll never let her go...Maple has been the only being who truely cared for me my entire life...if the brotherhood want her, they'll have to rip the reins from my cold dead hands!" Shyvana cried, anger swelling up in her, not towards Norcon, but towards the ones who turned her best friend into a demon.

"Then, Why don't you come and join our family, since your own would kill you before looking at you...we would love to embrace you as our own..." A female elf's voice said. Shyvana clutched her head again.

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

(post edit)

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

(post edit)

valromar
August 21, 2014
Looking around, Norcon found a dim set of red eyes, fired an arrow at it and heard a hissing sound along with a scream, "they will take her from your cold dead hands, don't threaten them like that. They WILL kill you for their horse."
by valromar
August 21, 2014
Looking around, Norcon found a dim set of red eyes, fired an arrow at it and heard a hissing sound along with a scream, "they will take her from your cold dead hands, don't threaten them like that. They WILL kill you for their horse."

Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

Out of the alley way, an iron arrow whizzed by Norcon's head, and embedded itself into the sigh to the bannered mare, a not unfurled from it saying in wet fresh red blood ink

"Please don't do that, we find that to be rude and unruley"

Shyvana burst out laughing in uncontrolable fits as she rolled down the steps, landing on the street with an "ooph" before she continued laughing.

by Blood Moon
August 21, 2014

Out of the alley way, an iron arrow whizzed by Norcon's head, and embedded itself into the sigh to the bannered mare, a not unfurled from it saying in wet fresh red blood ink

"Please don't do that, we find that to be rude and unruley"

Shyvana burst out laughing in uncontrolable fits as she rolled down the steps, landing on the street with an "ooph" before she continued laughing.

valromar
August 21, 2014
"i may be rude and unruley, but i can get any information i like from my acquaintances in the thieves guild. I need not to care for your petty insults."
by valromar
August 21, 2014
"i may be rude and unruley, but i can get any information i like from my acquaintances in the thieves guild. I need not to care for your petty insults."

ikaram
August 22, 2014

Kaj looks at the scene. "Fuck this. I'm not dealing with demons and Dark Brotherhood and the fact that Norcon is really angry. I'm going to get these bandits. The Jarl will be pissed off if I don't."

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

Kaj looks at the scene. "Fuck this. I'm not dealing with demons and Dark Brotherhood and the fact that Norcon is really angry. I'm going to get these bandits. The Jarl will be pissed off if I don't."

ikaram
August 22, 2014

It may be too late to ask, but why are we playing in Stormcloakland? It isn't official that they win, and besides, I am expecting a Dragon break (has nothing to do with dragonsXD) to occur, so... Time breaks, and we don't have a clear winner? It happened at the end of Daggerfall and at the end of Dragon war...

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

It may be too late to ask, but why are we playing in Stormcloakland? It isn't official that they win, and besides, I am expecting a Dragon break (has nothing to do with dragonsXD) to occur, so... Time breaks, and we don't have a clear winner? It happened at the end of Daggerfall and at the end of Dragon war...

valromar
August 22, 2014
Stormcloaks invaded Whiterun at the beginning and the Imperials went to a different hold. No one has actually won the war yet
by valromar
August 22, 2014
Stormcloaks invaded Whiterun at the beginning and the Imperials went to a different hold. No one has actually won the war yet

valromar
August 22, 2014
"just give me a minute with Vex and i will join you." Norcon walked home to say goodbye to Vex and walked back out, "so, if nothing else happens to pop up, shall we be going?"
by valromar
August 22, 2014
"just give me a minute with Vex and i will join you." Norcon walked home to say goodbye to Vex and walked back out, "so, if nothing else happens to pop up, shall we be going?"

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

Shyvana picked herself up off the ground, dusting herself off as she did so.

"Yeah, screw this brotherhood for the moment, we do have more pressing matters...Balgruff's children are in danger..." She continued.

A tall blonde nord wearing a fine cloak and steel plate armor walked up to the group.

"Indeed they are, and I will do anything to get them back..." Balgruff commented, giving each adventurer a welcoming nod. "Seeing as they are my children, I shall accompany you all, along with my brother..."

And at that another tall blonde nord came wearing scaled horn armor, and passed Balgruff a skyforge steel sword " you forgot this at Greymane's forge" he said bluntly

Balgruff took the sheathed blade from his brother and strapped it to his side.

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

Shyvana picked herself up off the ground, dusting herself off as she did so.

"Yeah, screw this brotherhood for the moment, we do have more pressing matters...Balgruff's children are in danger..." She continued.

A tall blonde nord wearing a fine cloak and steel plate armor walked up to the group.

"Indeed they are, and I will do anything to get them back..." Balgruff commented, giving each adventurer a welcoming nod. "Seeing as they are my children, I shall accompany you all, along with my brother..."

And at that another tall blonde nord came wearing scaled horn armor, and passed Balgruff a skyforge steel sword " you forgot this at Greymane's forge" he said bluntly

Balgruff took the sheathed blade from his brother and strapped it to his side.

valromar
August 22, 2014
"that sounds great. It is very good to see you again, Jarl. Kaj, Shyvana, before we go you should go say goodbye to your loved ones. They will want to know where you are going and that you are coming back soon."
by valromar
August 22, 2014
"that sounds great. It is very good to see you again, Jarl. Kaj, Shyvana, before we go you should go say goodbye to your loved ones. They will want to know where you are going and that you are coming back soon."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.