Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  33  34  35  36 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
July 6, 2015

"We should go into two groups, one goes to Solitude the other goes search for priests of Mehrunes Dagon, I have my own messanger hawk, we should go to Orsinium to purchase another messanger hawk." Makor suggested.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 6, 2015

"We should go into two groups, one goes to Solitude the other goes search for priests of Mehrunes Dagon, I have my own messanger hawk, we should go to Orsinium to purchase another messanger hawk." Makor suggested.

Emperor of Man
July 6, 2015

'No, too dangerous.' I look at everyone, 'We need to stick together, whoever this joor is, they are powerful. Splitting up will only weaken us.'

I teleport everyone to the Shrine in Skyrim.

'We need to find someone who has control over their fear. Deadeye, show off your fangs, as if you are ready to feed.'

by Emperor of Man
July 6, 2015

'No, too dangerous.' I look at everyone, 'We need to stick together, whoever this joor is, they are powerful. Splitting up will only weaken us.'

I teleport everyone to the Shrine in Skyrim.

'We need to find someone who has control over their fear. Deadeye, show off your fangs, as if you are ready to feed.'

roastedZork
July 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(You've never played Oblivion have you Zork? You need a priest of Akatosh to defeat Dagon in the main quests. There just your average priest worshipping a Divine.)

'Why would we need to move there?'

(No, I've never played Oblivian. Only Skyrim. and ESO)

For some reason, I was teleported really far away from the shrine. I look aroud to see where I was, and I found I was at the base of the throat of the world. "For real? Why was I teleported here?!"

by roastedZork
July 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(You've never played Oblivion have you Zork? You need a priest of Akatosh to defeat Dagon in the main quests. There just your average priest worshipping a Divine.)

'Why would we need to move there?'

(No, I've never played Oblivian. Only Skyrim. and ESO)

For some reason, I was teleported really far away from the shrine. I look aroud to see where I was, and I found I was at the base of the throat of the world. "For real? Why was I teleported here?!"

deadeye21
July 7, 2015
Ok *change into the vampire beast * aah my strong form
by deadeye21
July 7, 2015
Ok *change into the vampire beast * aah my strong form

roastedZork
July 7, 2015

Sauriil notices that I wasn't with them, and the elder scroll inside him tells him simply that I was teleported elsewhere.

by roastedZork
July 7, 2015

Sauriil notices that I wasn't with them, and the elder scroll inside him tells him simply that I was teleported elsewhere.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 8, 2015

Makor roars as he turns into a werebear, "We need all the strength we can get, Deadeye and will look out for any danger."

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 8, 2015

Makor roars as he turns into a werebear, "We need all the strength we can get, Deadeye and will look out for any danger."

Emperor of Man
July 8, 2015

I looked around at everyone screaming and running. One Nord stood still. I staggered back. His sclera and pupil glowed a bright orange and his iris glowed a light blue. I turn to everyone. 'I found him.'

by Emperor of Man
July 8, 2015

I looked around at everyone screaming and running. One Nord stood still. I staggered back. His sclera and pupil glowed a bright orange and his iris glowed a light blue. I turn to everyone. 'I found him.'

YolGoraagKaazah
July 8, 2015

Makor attacked him.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 8, 2015

Makor attacked him.

Emperor of Man
July 8, 2015

I teleport Makor behind me and paralyze both of them. They both fell down unable to move. I walked towards the Nord.

by Emperor of Man
July 8, 2015

I teleport Makor behind me and paralyze both of them. They both fell down unable to move. I walked towards the Nord.

roastedZork
July 8, 2015

I am thrown to a wall, then grabbed by the neck by a man who I can't make out. He says, "Tell me where Sauriil is, or you all die!"

"I don't know where Sauriil is!"

"Do you believe that Mehrunes Dagon would be fooled so easily?"

By now, I'm hoping that someone would help me get out of this situation.

by roastedZork
July 8, 2015

I am thrown to a wall, then grabbed by the neck by a man who I can't make out. He says, "Tell me where Sauriil is, or you all die!"

"I don't know where Sauriil is!"

"Do you believe that Mehrunes Dagon would be fooled so easily?"

By now, I'm hoping that someone would help me get out of this situation.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 8, 2015

Nocking an arrow, Falin raised her bow, keeping an eye on the Nord.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 8, 2015

Nocking an arrow, Falin raised her bow, keeping an eye on the Nord.

Emperor of Man
July 8, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Emperor of Man
July 8, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Emperor of Man
July 8, 2015

Lifting him up by his neck I cure his paralysis. The Nord escapes, unsheathes a dagger and attempts to stab me. I grab his arm twisting it. He screamed in pain. 'What is Dagon's plan?!' I ask.

He laughs, 'You will know when it happens. I see you have my ability, mer.'

My hand glow a fiery orange, searing his flesh. He screamed as black smoke from the fire engulfed his hand. 'When is he going to attack?!'

His eyes roll up.

The fires of Oblivion will engulf the Nirn

All will know His fiery burn.

Mehrunes Dagon, our lord eternal

Will show the mortals purpose.

He smiled, 'Soon.'

I the fire gave me strength and I rip off his head. I toss it to Deadeye. 'I'm sure you're thirsty'

Makor's paralysis wears off.

by Emperor of Man
July 8, 2015

Lifting him up by his neck I cure his paralysis. The Nord escapes, unsheathes a dagger and attempts to stab me. I grab his arm twisting it. He screamed in pain. 'What is Dagon's plan?!' I ask.

He laughs, 'You will know when it happens. I see you have my ability, mer.'

My hand glow a fiery orange, searing his flesh. He screamed as black smoke from the fire engulfed his hand. 'When is he going to attack?!'

His eyes roll up.

The fires of Oblivion will engulf the Nirn

All will know His fiery burn.

Mehrunes Dagon, our lord eternal

Will show the mortals purpose.

He smiled, 'Soon.'

I the fire gave me strength and I rip off his head. I toss it to Deadeye. 'I'm sure you're thirsty'

Makor's paralysis wears off.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 8, 2015

Shaking her head, Falin returned the arrow to its quiver. She walked over to Sauriil and the body of the Nord. "Did you learn anything?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 8, 2015

Shaking her head, Falin returned the arrow to its quiver. She walked over to Sauriil and the body of the Nord. "Did you learn anything?"

deadeye21
July 8, 2015
Guys a portal
by deadeye21
July 8, 2015
Guys a portal
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.