Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  33  34  35  36 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 4, 2015

Falin turned to Zork. "Labrythian, is that some sort of city or fortress?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 4, 2015

Falin turned to Zork. "Labrythian, is that some sort of city or fortress?"

roastedZork
July 5, 2015

"The Labrynthian is where dragon priests used to hold meetings. If I remember right, there should still be a priest somewhere in there. So yea, its kinda like a fortress. Its here on the map of skyrim." I open the map, then mark the Labrynthians' location.

by roastedZork
July 5, 2015

"The Labrynthian is where dragon priests used to hold meetings. If I remember right, there should still be a priest somewhere in there. So yea, its kinda like a fortress. Its here on the map of skyrim." I open the map, then mark the Labrynthians' location.

Emperor of Man
July 5, 2015

'I passed trials of the Archmage there. I know all there is to know about it. But a priest of Akatosh in Labyrinthian?'

by Emperor of Man
July 5, 2015

'I passed trials of the Archmage there. I know all there is to know about it. But a priest of Akatosh in Labyrinthian?'

roastedZork
July 6, 2015

"wait, are priests of akatosh different from dragon priests? if so, act like i never talked about the labrynthian."

by roastedZork
July 6, 2015

"wait, are priests of akatosh different from dragon priests? if so, act like i never talked about the labrynthian."

deadeye21
July 6, 2015
Maybe we should move to the labrynthian
by deadeye21
July 6, 2015
Maybe we should move to the labrynthian

Emperor of Man
July 6, 2015

(You've never played Oblivion have you Zork? You need a priest of Akatosh to defeat Dagon in the main quests. There just your average priest worshipping a Divine.)

'Why would we need to move there?'

by Emperor of Man
July 6, 2015

(You've never played Oblivion have you Zork? You need a priest of Akatosh to defeat Dagon in the main quests. There just your average priest worshipping a Divine.)

'Why would we need to move there?'

deadeye21
July 6, 2015
Its safer because i can smell daedra are here
by deadeye21
July 6, 2015
Its safer because i can smell daedra are here

StormPlay
July 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by StormPlay
July 6, 2015

StormPlay
July 6, 2015

by StormPlay
July 6, 2015

Emperor of Man
July 6, 2015

I charge a Thunderbolt. A small group of Dremora charge in. 'Die, weakling!'

After releasing five bolts all of them turned to ash. 'We have no need to move there. We'll head to the Shrine in Skyrim first.'

by Emperor of Man
July 6, 2015

I charge a Thunderbolt. A small group of Dremora charge in. 'Die, weakling!'

After releasing five bolts all of them turned to ash. 'We have no need to move there. We'll head to the Shrine in Skyrim first.'

deadeye21
July 6, 2015
I cant come to close I am unholy
by deadeye21
July 6, 2015
I cant come to close I am unholy

Emperor of Man
July 6, 2015

'So is Mehrunes Dagon. You can come.'

by Emperor of Man
July 6, 2015

'So is Mehrunes Dagon. You can come.'

deadeye21
July 6, 2015
Ok then i thrust you
by deadeye21
July 6, 2015
Ok then i thrust you

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 6, 2015

Falin thought for a moment. "Won't Solitude be our best bet at finding a priest of Akatosh? I've read that city has the most Imperial influence."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 6, 2015

Falin thought for a moment. "Won't Solitude be our best bet at finding a priest of Akatosh? I've read that city has the most Imperial influence."

Emperor of Man
July 6, 2015

'First we need to find the worshippers of Mehrunes Dagon, find the one who has the most control over their fear.' I nodded, 'But, yes, Soltitude would be the best place to search.'

by Emperor of Man
July 6, 2015

'First we need to find the worshippers of Mehrunes Dagon, find the one who has the most control over their fear.' I nodded, 'But, yes, Soltitude would be the best place to search.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.