Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  33  34  35  36 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 2, 2015

Falin watched Gold for a moment from her perch in a tree. 'He's more graceful than I thought,' she thought before continuing through the trees.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 2, 2015

Falin watched Gold for a moment from her perch in a tree. 'He's more graceful than I thought,' she thought before continuing through the trees.

Emperor of Man
July 3, 2015

I attempt to hold the rune. It seared my flesh. 'Agh! It is dark magic. I can't touch it.' I look closely. 'Its daedric. Not any word, just a symbol. The symbol for the letter Oht. It could be related to our search. The symbol of Oblivion gates and the realm of Mehrunes Dagon. Oh no, it could be him. But he doesn't use fear, but maybe he has a follower who does. We need to head to all the Shrines of Mehrunes Dagon, try to find him or her.'

I speak to everyone in the distance through telepathy. Head back to the cave.

by Emperor of Man
July 3, 2015

I attempt to hold the rune. It seared my flesh. 'Agh! It is dark magic. I can't touch it.' I look closely. 'Its daedric. Not any word, just a symbol. The symbol for the letter Oht. It could be related to our search. The symbol of Oblivion gates and the realm of Mehrunes Dagon. Oh no, it could be him. But he doesn't use fear, but maybe he has a follower who does. We need to head to all the Shrines of Mehrunes Dagon, try to find him or her.'

I speak to everyone in the distance through telepathy. Head back to the cave.

roastedZork
July 3, 2015

"hmm... Daedric... no wonder I couldn't identify it. But if its dark magic, why can you not touch it but others can?

by roastedZork
July 3, 2015

"hmm... Daedric... no wonder I couldn't identify it. But if its dark magic, why can you not touch it but others can?

deadeye21
July 3, 2015
I can I am a vampire so i can
by deadeye21
July 3, 2015
I can I am a vampire so i can

Grolahmul
July 3, 2015

In my head, I hear "Go back to the cave"

"What?" I think to myself, "Well, that sounded like Sauriil, so I had better go."

*Out loud* "Hey, Falin, we need to go back to the cave!"

by Grolahmul
July 3, 2015

In my head, I hear "Go back to the cave"

"What?" I think to myself, "Well, that sounded like Sauriil, so I had better go."

*Out loud* "Hey, Falin, we need to go back to the cave!"

roastedZork
July 3, 2015

"Hmm... Wierd, because I'm a normal person. Anyways, what should we do next?"

by roastedZork
July 3, 2015

"Hmm... Wierd, because I'm a normal person. Anyways, what should we do next?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 3, 2015

Falin dropped behind Gold, "Already headed that way. Don't think they found something good from the way Sauriil soudned."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 3, 2015

Falin dropped behind Gold, "Already headed that way. Don't think they found something good from the way Sauriil soudned."

Grolahmul
July 4, 2015

QUE FASTTRAVEL

(Later)

"What happened, Sauriil?"

by Grolahmul
July 4, 2015

QUE FASTTRAVEL

(Later)

"What happened, Sauriil?"

deadeye21
July 4, 2015
Uuh guys stay back this rune is gonna be dangerous for you all not me i m unholy so stay back for a sec
by deadeye21
July 4, 2015
Uuh guys stay back this rune is gonna be dangerous for you all not me i m unholy so stay back for a sec

roastedZork
July 4, 2015

"We found a rune with daedric written on it. turns out its black magic." I take the rune and have another look at it. Something about it just seemed to agitate me.

by roastedZork
July 4, 2015

"We found a rune with daedric written on it. turns out its black magic." I take the rune and have another look at it. Something about it just seemed to agitate me.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 4, 2015

Falin smirked, "Unholy, eh? I thought I caught the scent of blood on you."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 4, 2015

Falin smirked, "Unholy, eh? I thought I caught the scent of blood on you."

YolGoraagKaazah
July 4, 2015

Makor turned to Deadeye "Look, I know how it feels to be an outcast I am a werebeast you're a vampire we are natural enimies, but if you so lay a hand on Sauriil it will be the end of you ." (Note that they are talking in the orcish language of Tamriel).

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 4, 2015

Makor turned to Deadeye "Look, I know how it feels to be an outcast I am a werebeast you're a vampire we are natural enimies, but if you so lay a hand on Sauriil it will be the end of you ." (Note that they are talking in the orcish language of Tamriel).

Emperor of Man
July 4, 2015

'Mehrunes Dagon has returned. We need a priest of Akatosh. But first, we must find whoever feeds on fear. Check all the shrines of Mehrunes Dagon. But do not split up, we need to stick together.'

by Emperor of Man
July 4, 2015

'Mehrunes Dagon has returned. We need a priest of Akatosh. But first, we must find whoever feeds on fear. Check all the shrines of Mehrunes Dagon. But do not split up, we need to stick together.'

deadeye21
July 4, 2015
No problem champion I m only feasting on bandits and if it is needed I m not one of those freaks I only used to protect my stronghold
by deadeye21
July 4, 2015
No problem champion I m only feasting on bandits and if it is needed I m not one of those freaks I only used to protect my stronghold

roastedZork
July 4, 2015

"There should be a priest at the Labrynthian."

by roastedZork
July 4, 2015

"There should be a priest at the Labrynthian."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.