Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  33  34  35  36 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
July 8, 2015

Makor grabs the Nord's head from Deadeye and starts to devour it. "I need to eat from time to time if I wish to stay as a werebear". (Makor never really likes to be a werebear, but like he said, they need as much strength as they can get, when Makor is a werebear and Deadeye is a Vampire Lord, they are both a formdiable force.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 8, 2015

Makor grabs the Nord's head from Deadeye and starts to devour it. "I need to eat from time to time if I wish to stay as a werebear". (Makor never really likes to be a werebear, but like he said, they need as much strength as they can get, when Makor is a werebear and Deadeye is a Vampire Lord, they are both a formdiable force.)

roastedZork
July 8, 2015

I blacked out, and the next thing I knew, I was in a jail cell. However, this didn't look right. It seemed like I was in a place that wasn't Tamriel.

I was in Oblivian.

by roastedZork
July 8, 2015

I blacked out, and the next thing I knew, I was in a jail cell. However, this didn't look right. It seemed like I was in a place that wasn't Tamriel.

I was in Oblivian.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 8, 2015

Falin frowned, kneeling next to the Nord's body. 'Would Y'ffre forgive me for not honoring our pacts?' She thought. After a moment, she turned to Sauriil, "Did you see these runes on his body? This isn't a language I've seen before."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 8, 2015

Falin frowned, kneeling next to the Nord's body. 'Would Y'ffre forgive me for not honoring our pacts?' She thought. After a moment, she turned to Sauriil, "Did you see these runes on his body? This isn't a language I've seen before."

Emperor of Man
July 8, 2015

As I opened my mouth to speak an arrow slammed into my shoulder. I collapsed and vomited blood.

'It's poisoned!' I cough. Everything goes blurry until finally eventually turned black . . .

by Emperor of Man
July 8, 2015

As I opened my mouth to speak an arrow slammed into my shoulder. I collapsed and vomited blood.

'It's poisoned!' I cough. Everything goes blurry until finally eventually turned black . . .

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 8, 2015

Falin growled, quickly nocking an arrow. She scanned the horizon for her target. 'There!' Letting an arrow fly, she heard a cry of pain. "Deadeye! You should have no trouble following that blood trail. Track that bastard down!"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 8, 2015

Falin growled, quickly nocking an arrow. She scanned the horizon for her target. 'There!' Letting an arrow fly, she heard a cry of pain. "Deadeye! You should have no trouble following that blood trail. Track that bastard down!"

deadeye21
July 9, 2015
No problem *goes behind him bring him before us
by deadeye21
July 9, 2015
No problem *goes behind him bring him before us

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 9, 2015

Falin knelt over Sauriil, examining his wound. "One of these days, mages are going to start wearing armor..." She shook her head. "I'm not an alchemist, but we need to take care of this poison before it kills him."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 9, 2015

Falin knelt over Sauriil, examining his wound. "One of these days, mages are going to start wearing armor..." She shook her head. "I'm not an alchemist, but we need to take care of this poison before it kills him."

Grolahmul
July 9, 2015

"I know alchemy!" I say. (I will do Oblivion's alchemy, which is actally portable, and ingredients from Skyrim.)

*I pull out a mortar and pestle, a Mudcrab Chitin, and a Charred Skeever Hide.*

"One minute, Sauriil! Hold on!"

*I mix them quickly as possible, getting resist poison liquid, and put the liquid in a bottle.*

"Here."

*Gives bottle to him, and he drinks it.*

"This won't cure you, but it'll lower the pain until we can find a cure poison potion, likely in a potion shop."

by Grolahmul
July 9, 2015

"I know alchemy!" I say. (I will do Oblivion's alchemy, which is actally portable, and ingredients from Skyrim.)

*I pull out a mortar and pestle, a Mudcrab Chitin, and a Charred Skeever Hide.*

"One minute, Sauriil! Hold on!"

*I mix them quickly as possible, getting resist poison liquid, and put the liquid in a bottle.*

"Here."

*Gives bottle to him, and he drinks it.*

"This won't cure you, but it'll lower the pain until we can find a cure poison potion, likely in a potion shop."

Emperor of Man
July 9, 2015

I am standing in an area all empty. In front of me stood the Nord. His eyes began to glow as his skin began to peel revealing red flesh and four arms. 'Dagon!'

He chuckled, 'Your world will burn. You will burn. I will be supreme and the Divines will kneel before me.'

by Emperor of Man
July 9, 2015

I am standing in an area all empty. In front of me stood the Nord. His eyes began to glow as his skin began to peel revealing red flesh and four arms. 'Dagon!'

He chuckled, 'Your world will burn. You will burn. I will be supreme and the Divines will kneel before me.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 9, 2015

Falin sighed, "It's no cure, but it's better than nothing. Thanks Gold."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 9, 2015

Falin sighed, "It's no cure, but it's better than nothing. Thanks Gold."

roastedZork
July 9, 2015

Dagon: "Oh by the way, I'm sure you notice somebody is missing by now."

by roastedZork
July 9, 2015

Dagon: "Oh by the way, I'm sure you notice somebody is missing by now."

Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

"I'll be back in a minute!"

*Takes Sauriil's hand and fast travels to A rock he'd found would let you create a spell with him*

(I made it up. Please don't hate me)

"All right. Now, I need to take just a moment to think of the spell. Here"

*Puts potion of major healing in Sauriil's hands*

(3 minutes later)

"And done!"

*equips spell, and casts.*

"There, done!"

by Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

"I'll be back in a minute!"

*Takes Sauriil's hand and fast travels to A rock he'd found would let you create a spell with him*

(I made it up. Please don't hate me)

"All right. Now, I need to take just a moment to think of the spell. Here"

*Puts potion of major healing in Sauriil's hands*

(3 minutes later)

"And done!"

*equips spell, and casts.*

"There, done!"

Emperor of Man
July 10, 2015

I stand up and touch the back of my shoulder. My finger glows a yellowish hue as the wound heals.

'Thank you, Gold. Now to find a priest of Akatosh. We go to Solitude.'

by Emperor of Man
July 10, 2015

I stand up and touch the back of my shoulder. My finger glows a yellowish hue as the wound heals.

'Thank you, Gold. Now to find a priest of Akatosh. We go to Solitude.'

Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

#QUEFASTTRAVEL!

by Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

#QUEFASTTRAVEL!

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 10, 2015

Falin glared down at the Dunmer archer Deadeye had tracked. "Care to explain why you tried to poison our friend back there?"

The Dunmer spat blood at her, his face and arms tattooed with Daedric runes. "You waste your time helping him. Dagon will burn this world."

Falin shook her head and glanced at Deadeye and Makor. "We need to catch up to Sauriil and Gold soon. But I'm sure you two are starving."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 10, 2015

Falin glared down at the Dunmer archer Deadeye had tracked. "Care to explain why you tried to poison our friend back there?"

The Dunmer spat blood at her, his face and arms tattooed with Daedric runes. "You waste your time helping him. Dagon will burn this world."

Falin shook her head and glanced at Deadeye and Makor. "We need to catch up to Sauriil and Gold soon. But I'm sure you two are starving."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.