Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  33  34  35  36 > >>  

Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

"Sauriil, You need to telepathically tell the others that we're in Solitude, because you can somehow do that: I can't."

by Grolahmul
July 10, 2015

"Sauriil, You need to telepathically tell the others that we're in Solitude, because you can somehow do that: I can't."

YolGoraagKaazah
July 10, 2015

Makor turns back into an Orc "I will eat once Dagon is finished."

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 10, 2015

Makor turns back into an Orc "I will eat once Dagon is finished."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 10, 2015

Falin nodded, "Fair enough, Makor. I'm sure Deadeye will need the blood anyway."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 10, 2015

Falin nodded, "Fair enough, Makor. I'm sure Deadeye will need the blood anyway."

Emperor of Man
July 10, 2015

I nod, We have arrived in Solitude.

I close my eyes, focusing on the Elder Scrolls within me. 'The priest should be nearby. Yet, somehow, he is not in the temple. He is running from something.'

by Emperor of Man
July 10, 2015

I nod, We have arrived in Solitude.

I close my eyes, focusing on the Elder Scrolls within me. 'The priest should be nearby. Yet, somehow, he is not in the temple. He is running from something.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 10, 2015

Falin glanced at the two Orsimer, "I'm sure you heard that too. We'll have to get a move on, then."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 10, 2015

Falin glanced at the two Orsimer, "I'm sure you heard that too. We'll have to get a move on, then."

Grolahmul
July 11, 2015

Again, CUE FAST TRAVEL

by Grolahmul
July 11, 2015

Again, CUE FAST TRAVEL

deadeye21
July 11, 2015
No kidding I m tired *change back to normal form
by deadeye21
July 11, 2015
No kidding I m tired *change back to normal form

Emperor of Man
July 11, 2015

Hope escapes from my face as I collapse onto my knees. 'He's dead. They're all . . . dead.' I slam the Staff of Magnus on the floor in rage. The stone turns blue as it melts and burns everything in a three foot radius of it. 'Gods damn it! Dagon knew, he killed all of the priests. There is not a single on alive.'

by Emperor of Man
July 11, 2015

Hope escapes from my face as I collapse onto my knees. 'He's dead. They're all . . . dead.' I slam the Staff of Magnus on the floor in rage. The stone turns blue as it melts and burns everything in a three foot radius of it. 'Gods damn it! Dagon knew, he killed all of the priests. There is not a single on alive.'

YolGoraagKaazah
July 11, 2015

"BASTARD!" Makor growled. "Wait, not all hope is lost yet, I can convince Malacath to fight Dagon."

He knelt and prayed to Malacath.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 11, 2015

"BASTARD!" Makor growled. "Wait, not all hope is lost yet, I can convince Malacath to fight Dagon."

He knelt and prayed to Malacath.

roastedZork
July 11, 2015

It's been a few hours since I woke up in this cell, and I decide to resort to doing something that is severly consiquencial for me. Telepathy. I use it to attempt to speak to Sauriil. "Hello? Sauriil, can you hear me?"

by roastedZork
July 11, 2015

It's been a few hours since I woke up in this cell, and I decide to resort to doing something that is severly consiquencial for me. Telepathy. I use it to attempt to speak to Sauriil. "Hello? Sauriil, can you hear me?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 11, 2015

Falin sighed, rubbing her eyes. She hesitated. "If this thing feeds on fear and uses illusions to gather that fear . . . Wouldn't us losing our only way of stopping Dagon be a worst fear?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 11, 2015

Falin sighed, rubbing her eyes. She hesitated. "If this thing feeds on fear and uses illusions to gather that fear . . . Wouldn't us losing our only way of stopping Dagon be a worst fear?"

Emperor of Man
July 11, 2015

I stand up. 'Let's hope Malacath can stop him. But first I have to bring him here.' I put up my hands. 'Dagon! Why don't come down here yourself!'

Later, the clouds turned red as Dremora fell from the sky are meteors. Dagon himself arrived. He was huge. His four arms held impossibly large Daedric swords. 'It has begun.'

by Emperor of Man
July 11, 2015

I stand up. 'Let's hope Malacath can stop him. But first I have to bring him here.' I put up my hands. 'Dagon! Why don't come down here yourself!'

Later, the clouds turned red as Dremora fell from the sky are meteors. Dagon himself arrived. He was huge. His four arms held impossibly large Daedric swords. 'It has begun.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 11, 2015

Falin growled, nocking an arrow. "Sure, let's summon the Daedric Prince of Destruction in the middle of a city! Great idea!"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 11, 2015

Falin growled, nocking an arrow. "Sure, let's summon the Daedric Prince of Destruction in the middle of a city! Great idea!"

YolGoraagKaazah
July 11, 2015

Makor fainted, an explosion ravaged through the city, Malacath appeared at the size of Dagon, "Dagon, have you no honor?! Fight only those who have a chance!" He draws a spectral Volendrung, and charges at Dagon.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 11, 2015

Makor fainted, an explosion ravaged through the city, Malacath appeared at the size of Dagon, "Dagon, have you no honor?! Fight only those who have a chance!" He draws a spectral Volendrung, and charges at Dagon.

Emperor of Man
July 11, 2015

'Sacrifice the few to save the many. We need him to stopped soon. He would have come himself to an even larger city.' My hands turn into pure magicka as large rocks engulf in blue flames. They hit Dagon with so much he dropped onto his knees.

Zork what in Oblivion are you doing in, well, Oblivion? I chuckle. I teleport him right next to me. 'Welcome back.'

by Emperor of Man
July 11, 2015

'Sacrifice the few to save the many. We need him to stopped soon. He would have come himself to an even larger city.' My hands turn into pure magicka as large rocks engulf in blue flames. They hit Dagon with so much he dropped onto his knees.

Zork what in Oblivion are you doing in, well, Oblivion? I chuckle. I teleport him right next to me. 'Welcome back.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.