Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  31  32  33  34 > >>  

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven. "so you bitches came back to us?"
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven. "so you bitches came back to us?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin glanced at him, "It's much safer here than anywhere else."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin glanced at him, "It's much safer here than anywhere else."

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
Yea well you can't stay" the Raven says. " you've wronged us"
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
Yea well you can't stay" the Raven says. " you've wronged us"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

"Oh?" Falin faced him, "Like I said, I was trying to avoid trouble. But they were more trouble than they were worth."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

"Oh?" Falin faced him, "Like I said, I was trying to avoid trouble. But they were more trouble than they were worth."

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven. "Yeah? Why is that? And what makes you think I'll let you stay here?"
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven. "Yeah? Why is that? And what makes you think I'll let you stay here?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

"You saw the Skeevers back there."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

"You saw the Skeevers back there."

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
"your nothing to me. I would send you into the skeevers in a heart beat."
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
"your nothing to me. I would send you into the skeevers in a heart beat."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

"Just like that I'm nothing to you? Perhaps we could change that?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

"Just like that I'm nothing to you? Perhaps we could change that?"

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven looks at her. "what, you want to become my bodyguard? Ha, you elves can't protect yourselves from anyone."
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven looks at her. "what, you want to become my bodyguard? Ha, you elves can't protect yourselves from anyone."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin shrugged. "Perhaps. But you strike me as someone more than capable of taking care of themself."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin shrugged. "Perhaps. But you strike me as someone more than capable of taking care of themself."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(actually Hadar's race is unknown to tamriel so just refer to him as Hadar) 

Hadar awoke from a nightmare to see Viranirn, and Pierelle, he get's up wondering what happened "w-where is everyone...where's the orc...falin...Wh-what happened last thing I remembered from passing out was...you talking about getting someones...Armor..." Hadar realizing what they did got up "you didn't..." (he is refering to the fact that you sent them to khadba, and the raven)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(actually Hadar's race is unknown to tamriel so just refer to him as Hadar) 

Hadar awoke from a nightmare to see Viranirn, and Pierelle, he get's up wondering what happened "w-where is everyone...where's the orc...falin...Wh-what happened last thing I remembered from passing out was...you talking about getting someones...Armor..." Hadar realizing what they did got up "you didn't..." (he is refering to the fact that you sent them to khadba, and the raven)

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
"Oh I'm more than capable of taking care of myself.." he looks at Falin letting his eyes roam over her body. "but if your sooo keen on doing something for me I probably could come up with something."
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
"Oh I'm more than capable of taking care of myself.." he looks at Falin letting his eyes roam over her body. "but if your sooo keen on doing something for me I probably could come up with something."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

Hadar still in the tunnels with Viranirn and Pierelle got up and yelled "YOU SENT THEM TOO THE RAVEN AND KHADBA!!! There going to get killed or worse" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

Hadar still in the tunnels with Viranirn and Pierelle got up and yelled "YOU SENT THEM TOO THE RAVEN AND KHADBA!!! There going to get killed or worse" 

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
pierelle puts her hand on Hadar shoulder. "don't move, you could reopen your wound. And if you go now you could foil Falin's plan to seduce the Raven"
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
pierelle puts her hand on Hadar shoulder. "don't move, you could reopen your wound. And if you go now you could foil Falin's plan to seduce the Raven"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"I have to do something I can't let them get killed! And I said I'm fine, I can walk" said Hadar opening up his wound 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"I have to do something I can't let them get killed! And I said I'm fine, I can walk" said Hadar opening up his wound 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.