Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  31  32  33  34 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Makor lifts his head up as he watches Falin undress he then chuckles at the sight. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Makor lifts his head up as he watches Falin undress he then chuckles at the sight. 

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
Tue Raven let's out a chuckle as his hands encounter the soft skin of falin's backside. As her pants fall to the ground her pushes her on his bed and lays on top of her.
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
Tue Raven let's out a chuckle as his hands encounter the soft skin of falin's backside. As her pants fall to the ground her pushes her on his bed and lays on top of her.

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven "i hope you don't mind being watched little elf"
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven "i hope you don't mind being watched little elf"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

The leather armor slid free as they fell. "I think I could get used to having strong arms around me." She cooed in his ear.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

The leather armor slid free as they fell. "I think I could get used to having strong arms around me." She cooed in his ear.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin chuckled. "Worried they'll be jealous of you?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin chuckled. "Worried they'll be jealous of you?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(kill him)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(kill him)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(kill him)

(YEAH! jk) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(kill him)

(YEAH! jk) 

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven eyed her lustfuly as he prepared to enter her " I'm not worried. They can have their turn"
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven eyed her lustfuly as he prepared to enter her " I'm not worried. They can have their turn"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin wrapped her arms around his neck. "Never thought you'd be one to share."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin wrapped her arms around his neck. "Never thought you'd be one to share."

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven stares at her in the eyes and pushes himself inside of her. He lets out a soft moan.. "iIugh make them give me something for it.."
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven stares at her in the eyes and pushes himself inside of her. He lets out a soft moan.. "iIugh make them give me something for it.."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(you guys should take this into PMs) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(so when does, Falin, Hadar or Makor come in and kill the Raven?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(so when does, Falin, Hadar or Makor come in and kill the Raven?)

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015

(I thought Lokonikah would cause this! Oh my God! Mind blown! Lokonikah didn't cause an ERP! He pulled through! Unless, he didn't join. Oh, hi. I'm here to join. Because this might end up as hilarious as Dragonriders! Yol and Veyd both know what I am talking about. Note: Ignore OP stuff. I won't use them, I'm just too lazy to delete them. The power of Copy+Paste! Aid me!)

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Species: Altmer

Major skills: Knows all spells from all schools of magic

Weapon/s: Staff of Magnus, All Destruction and Conjuration Spells,

Armor:

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Frost Breath, Dragonrend, Call Dragon (Draalfahdrem)

History: Sauriil Adorin is Nerevarine, he defeated Dagoth Ur. For years he wandered, until he met his brother, Dovahthur. Dovahthur was a dark creature, a mere shadow of his former self. Sauriil defeated him, or so he thought. After he met Makor gro-Baroth, Gol'diir, Falin, Deadeye and Zork. They defeated many evils together, until Zork sacrificed himself. Falin, Makor and Sauriil became the Immortals, ordered by the Gods to protect Nirn aided by pieces of their corresponding God inside of them, Sauriil with Auri-El, Makor with Malacath and Falin with Y'ffre. Later he meets Veyd Sahvos they also defeat evils. Now he travels . . . 

Home Hold: Sauriil hasn't visited Skyrim (because it is boring, of course) in centuries and travels Nirn. But he mostly visits Vvardenfell as it is his birthplace.

Misc: Being Nerevarine he has no need for sleep, food or drink and he is resistant to all disease. He also has the ability to use the powers of Auri-El, although this drains him of his strength and he gets into a coma for a whole week. And an even more powerful ability will cause Auri-El to take control of his body. This will put him into a coma for a whole month.

Misc 2: Sauriil has created many more spells, and an entire school of magic. This school of magic is called Divination, which allows the user to create whatever they wish (among other Divine powers), even if it doesn't exist (yet). This school of magic requires immense skill and, so far, is only know by Sauriil Adorin. He also knows of spells forgotten, or never learned by mortals. For example: Black Fire.

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015

(I thought Lokonikah would cause this! Oh my God! Mind blown! Lokonikah didn't cause an ERP! He pulled through! Unless, he didn't join. Oh, hi. I'm here to join. Because this might end up as hilarious as Dragonriders! Yol and Veyd both know what I am talking about. Note: Ignore OP stuff. I won't use them, I'm just too lazy to delete them. The power of Copy+Paste! Aid me!)

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Species: Altmer

Major skills: Knows all spells from all schools of magic

Weapon/s: Staff of Magnus, All Destruction and Conjuration Spells,

Armor:

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Frost Breath, Dragonrend, Call Dragon (Draalfahdrem)

History: Sauriil Adorin is Nerevarine, he defeated Dagoth Ur. For years he wandered, until he met his brother, Dovahthur. Dovahthur was a dark creature, a mere shadow of his former self. Sauriil defeated him, or so he thought. After he met Makor gro-Baroth, Gol'diir, Falin, Deadeye and Zork. They defeated many evils together, until Zork sacrificed himself. Falin, Makor and Sauriil became the Immortals, ordered by the Gods to protect Nirn aided by pieces of their corresponding God inside of them, Sauriil with Auri-El, Makor with Malacath and Falin with Y'ffre. Later he meets Veyd Sahvos they also defeat evils. Now he travels . . . 

Home Hold: Sauriil hasn't visited Skyrim (because it is boring, of course) in centuries and travels Nirn. But he mostly visits Vvardenfell as it is his birthplace.

Misc: Being Nerevarine he has no need for sleep, food or drink and he is resistant to all disease. He also has the ability to use the powers of Auri-El, although this drains him of his strength and he gets into a coma for a whole week. And an even more powerful ability will cause Auri-El to take control of his body. This will put him into a coma for a whole month.

Misc 2: Sauriil has created many more spells, and an entire school of magic. This school of magic is called Divination, which allows the user to create whatever they wish (among other Divine powers), even if it doesn't exist (yet). This school of magic requires immense skill and, so far, is only know by Sauriil Adorin. He also knows of spells forgotten, or never learned by mortals. For example: Black Fire.

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015

(Sauriil isn't an Immortal.)

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015

(Sauriil isn't an Immortal.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(actually it says it's AO rated so it's technically allowed but they should hurry it up so we can get out the prison)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(actually it says it's AO rated so it's technically allowed but they should hurry it up so we can get out the prison)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.