Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  31  32  33  34 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

"Oh? And what do you have in mind?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

"Oh? And what do you have in mind?"

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
Pierelle "when you get there wait until they attack the orc. You could get them killed if you show up before."
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
Pierelle "when you get there wait until they attack the orc. You could get them killed if you show up before."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(you don't know i'm slowly bleeding out) Hadar goes in the tunnels and hides waiting till he hears the fight start

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(you don't know i'm slowly bleeding out) Hadar goes in the tunnels and hides waiting till he hears the fight start

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(so is Makor :p) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(so is Makor :p) 

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven. "when a man is locked up like this for a long time he gets lonely..." he touched her chin "i need what a woman can give me. Consider it a payment"
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven. "when a man is locked up like this for a long time he gets lonely..." he touched her chin "i need what a woman can give me. Consider it a payment"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

"Mmmm," Falin touched his hand. "Everyone needs a little comfort now and then. But, one little thing," She looked up at him, "Be mindful of the wounds, hm? The guards decided to take out their boredom on a helpless little Mer."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

"Mmmm," Falin touched his hand. "Everyone needs a little comfort now and then. But, one little thing," She looked up at him, "Be mindful of the wounds, hm? The guards decided to take out their boredom on a helpless little Mer."

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven pulls her to his blanket and pushes her down "take off your clothes" he eyes her greedily.
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven pulls her to his blanket and pushes her down "take off your clothes" he eyes her greedily.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin gave him a small, coy smile. "Quite the lonely soul, hm?" Pushing herself up, she slid off her ragged boots and let them fall aside. She reached back to untie the rough tunic, "That armor's only going to get in the way. Why don't you show me the fine build you Nords are always known for?" Gingerly slipping off the tunic, she revealed the slender, well toned form the loose clothing had concealed.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin gave him a small, coy smile. "Quite the lonely soul, hm?" Pushing herself up, she slid off her ragged boots and let them fall aside. She reached back to untie the rough tunic, "That armor's only going to get in the way. Why don't you show me the fine build you Nords are always known for?" Gingerly slipping off the tunic, she revealed the slender, well toned form the loose clothing had concealed.

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven's eyes light up, he reaches forward and touches her skin "take off your pants first. I want to see you before take you" he chuckles gleefully..
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven's eyes light up, he reaches forward and touches her skin "take off your pants first. I want to see you before take you" he chuckles gleefully..

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

"Warning you Raven, she beats the shit out of men fancying her."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

"Warning you Raven, she beats the shit out of men fancying her."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin gave a soft chuckle. "You're not going to humor me at least?" She untied the bindings around her chest.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin gave a soft chuckle. "You're not going to humor me at least?" She untied the bindings around her chest.

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven let's out a small gasp as her torso wrap falls to the ground. "it's been a long time since I've seen anything like that.." as his hands explore the hills and valleys on her torso he fights to keep in control of himself.
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven let's out a small gasp as her torso wrap falls to the ground. "it's been a long time since I've seen anything like that.." as his hands explore the hills and valleys on her torso he fights to keep in control of himself.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin hummed quietly, reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck. "We Bosmer tend to be far more sculpted than those Altmer. They rely too much on their magick."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin hummed quietly, reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck. "We Bosmer tend to be far more sculpted than those Altmer. They rely too much on their magick."

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven reaches around her back and begins lowering her pants. "untie my armor bosmer"
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
The Raven reaches around her back and begins lowering her pants. "untie my armor bosmer"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

"Please," she says softly, letting her hands slide down to the armor's fasteners, "Call me Falin."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

"Please," she says softly, letting her hands slide down to the armor's fasteners, "Call me Falin."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.