Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  31  32  33  34 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(actually it says it's AO rated so it's technically allowed but they should hurry it up so we can get out the prison)

(hmm, yeah I guess) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(actually it says it's AO rated so it's technically allowed but they should hurry it up so we can get out the prison)

(hmm, yeah I guess) 

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
@StrunLokSingh (let's say you were put in here earlier and fell asleep. So no one really is paying attention to you)
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
@StrunLokSingh (let's say you were put in here earlier and fell asleep. So no one really is paying attention to you)

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(True. But there should be a Viewer Discretion is Advised notice. You know what? Here!)

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVICED

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(True. But there should be a Viewer Discretion is Advised notice. You know what? Here!)

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVICED

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(I remember dragonriders and at the end you die :( but let's get on with this RP)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(I remember dragonriders and at the end you die :( but let's get on with this RP)

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
(were just waiting for someone to nock him out. Don't kill him)
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
(were just waiting for someone to nock him out. Don't kill him)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(Makor can knock him out)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(Makor can knock him out)

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015
@StrunLokSingh (where should I write that?)
by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
grimlaarkin

(Sure! He's old anyway.)

Sauriil woke up, hearing soft moans. Oh come on! Can I go one second without someone having sex?! It is probably Makor.

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
grimlaarkin

(Sure! He's old anyway.)

Sauriil woke up, hearing soft moans. Oh come on! Can I go one second without someone having sex?! It is probably Makor.

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
grimlaarkin

(The notice? Just edit the first post.)

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
grimlaarkin

(The notice? Just edit the first post.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Sure! He's old anyway.)

(AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA XD JUST LIKE IN DRAGONRIDERS)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Sure! He's old anyway.)

(AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA XD JUST LIKE IN DRAGONRIDERS)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

"Alright enough of this shit, as much as I want it we need to get out of here." Makor grabs Raven and throws him to the ground and looks at Falin "Found your husband?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

"Alright enough of this shit, as much as I want it we need to get out of here." Makor grabs Raven and throws him to the ground and looks at Falin "Found your husband?" 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

(Nope! Just blindly going into this one. I knew I'd get into a corner as soon as "Falin seducing Raven" was a thing)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

(Nope! Just blindly going into this one. I knew I'd get into a corner as soon as "Falin seducing Raven" was a thing)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(ahahahhahahaHAHAHAAHA bruh)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(ahahahhahahaHAHAHAAHA bruh)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(yeah, isn't, Dereth Falin's husband?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(yeah, isn't, Dereth Falin's husband?) 

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015

Sauriil steps forward. A man, naked, an female elf, also naked. Well, Makor isn't the one this time. He's the one ending it! That's the spirit!

Sauriil groans, 'Ugh, my head! Makor! Give an old mer some help!'

(Oh and Reason for Being Arrested: Framed for aiding the Forsworn.)

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015

Sauriil steps forward. A man, naked, an female elf, also naked. Well, Makor isn't the one this time. He's the one ending it! That's the spirit!

Sauriil groans, 'Ugh, my head! Makor! Give an old mer some help!'

(Oh and Reason for Being Arrested: Framed for aiding the Forsworn.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.