Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Alduin World Eater
December 9, 2015

@Kira, they are making a new one. Argonia!

by Alduin World Eater
December 9, 2015

@Kira, they are making a new one. Argonia!

Liis
Administrator
December 9, 2015

@Alduin World Eater,

There is no official information on where TES VI will take place. Anything up to this point are still rumours.

by Liis
December 9, 2015

@Alduin World Eater,

There is no official information on where TES VI will take place. Anything up to this point are still rumours.

Alduin World Eater
December 10, 2015

I did not know that, thank you.

by Alduin World Eater
December 10, 2015

I did not know that, thank you.

Cyriil
December 10, 2015

Good evening everyone!~

The name's Cyriil and i'm glad that I am able to join this wondrous website and look forward to meeting you all! For a little bit of context, my interest in the draconic tongue first sparked around 5 years ago when I played D&D (4e) for the first time and chose dragonborn as my race. I always wondered what the language of dragons would sound like and it was not a year later that Skyrim was released. Needless to say I was very intrigued and wished I could study this more in-depth. (wish come true, yay) Currently I am a dungeon master for my local community and wish to integrate Draconic as a language in my sessions. 

In any case, if you want to talk to me about anything, feel free to send me a message!

Pruzah vulon! (yea, it's around 3am here in the Netherlands)

by Cyriil
December 10, 2015

Good evening everyone!~

The name's Cyriil and i'm glad that I am able to join this wondrous website and look forward to meeting you all! For a little bit of context, my interest in the draconic tongue first sparked around 5 years ago when I played D&D (4e) for the first time and chose dragonborn as my race. I always wondered what the language of dragons would sound like and it was not a year later that Skyrim was released. Needless to say I was very intrigued and wished I could study this more in-depth. (wish come true, yay) Currently I am a dungeon master for my local community and wish to integrate Draconic as a language in my sessions. 

In any case, if you want to talk to me about anything, feel free to send me a message!

Pruzah vulon! (yea, it's around 3am here in the Netherlands)

Yukii Khajjitar
December 18, 2015
Hello im Yukii Khajiitar, i hope we can all be friends and get to know one another!
by Yukii Khajjitar
December 18, 2015
Hello im Yukii Khajiitar, i hope we can all be friends and get to know one another!

Virpal
December 28, 2015

Hii, I'm Virpal. It means "Ink". I love to roleplay, which explains why I'm into D&D. In D&D, I play as a Tiefling Bard.

As I said, I love to roleplay. I've done roleplays such as Harry Potter, Skyrim, Greek Gods, etc. If you ever want to roleplay, just message me. :)

by Virpal
December 28, 2015

Hii, I'm Virpal. It means "Ink". I love to roleplay, which explains why I'm into D&D. In D&D, I play as a Tiefling Bard.

As I said, I love to roleplay. I've done roleplays such as Harry Potter, Skyrim, Greek Gods, etc. If you ever want to roleplay, just message me. :)

@Virpal,

Valokein. Welcome to the site.

by Liis
December 28, 2015
@Virpal,

Valokein. Welcome to the site.

Vokun Raaviir
January 1, 2016
I'm Vokun Raaviir. 33 and living in Missouri. Pretty cool to see fellow Missourians here! I've been trolling here for a little over a year (fall of 14) and just joined the forums. Obviously I'm here because I think Skyrim is the greatest game ever and want to learn more about the dragon language. I've been using the translator to help me learn because I've taken up enchanting. I'm a level 54 Nord, archer, enchanter, alchemist (mostly for the Septims), and the best blacksmith in all of Tamriel! :)
I look forward to learning with all of you.
by Vokun Raaviir
January 1, 2016
I'm Vokun Raaviir. 33 and living in Missouri. Pretty cool to see fellow Missourians here! I've been trolling here for a little over a year (fall of 14) and just joined the forums. Obviously I'm here because I think Skyrim is the greatest game ever and want to learn more about the dragon language. I've been using the translator to help me learn because I've taken up enchanting. I'm a level 54 Nord, archer, enchanter, alchemist (mostly for the Septims), and the best blacksmith in all of Tamriel! :)

I look forward to learning with all of you.

Tiny
January 7, 2016

Hello everyone i'm Tiny

by Tiny
January 7, 2016

Hello everyone i'm Tiny

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 7, 2016
Tiny

Hello everyone i'm Tiny

Hello Tiny, welcome to the site.

by paarthurnax
January 7, 2016
Tiny

Hello everyone i'm Tiny

Hello Tiny, welcome to the site.

Redtail
January 13, 2016

Hello, my name is Red. I have been interested in learning a second language and I can't wait start learning!

by Redtail
January 13, 2016

Hello, my name is Red. I have been interested in learning a second language and I can't wait start learning!

Malboviing
February 5, 2016

Name is Kaaz Taffir. Live in Toledo, Ohio. Major fan of the Elder Scrolls franchise. Also, a big Halo fan. Came here to learn Dovahzul. It is turning out well.

by Malboviing
February 5, 2016

Name is Kaaz Taffir. Live in Toledo, Ohio. Major fan of the Elder Scrolls franchise. Also, a big Halo fan. Came here to learn Dovahzul. It is turning out well.

walter
February 9, 2016
Hi I'm esadra efedadra Keeper of Dragons. Born into a Pagan family, tho I'm the only male who was born a true Dragon Born... Tho I'm not talkn in game play I'm mean life itself... I'm seeking true knowledge as to the Dragon Path. I'm well aware of truth being hid in plain sight. And it's with that that I'm driven deeper into the darg of the true unknown..... Plz I ask for guildence. Thanks for your time.
by walter
February 9, 2016
Hi I'm esadra efedadra Keeper of Dragons. Born into a Pagan family, tho I'm the only male who was born a true Dragon Born... Tho I'm not talkn in game play I'm mean life itself... I'm seeking true knowledge as to the Dragon Path. I'm well aware of truth being hid in plain sight. And it's with that that I'm driven deeper into the darg of the true unknown..... Plz I ask for guildence. Thanks for your time.

Veyd Sahvoz
February 12, 2016
Welcome to the site mate! lol
by Veyd Sahvoz
February 12, 2016
Welcome to the site mate! lol

Veyd Sahvoz
February 12, 2016
I dont believe I've ever posted my introductions! Well allow ne to introduce myself! I am Veyd Sahvoz, though please Just call me Veyd. I am a Big fan of roleplay, I like watching Lucifer and Anime as well. If You ever want to chat or something Just PM me.

Idk what else to put lmao
by Veyd Sahvoz
February 12, 2016
I dont believe I've ever posted my introductions! Well allow ne to introduce myself! I am Veyd Sahvoz, though please Just call me Veyd. I am a Big fan of roleplay, I like watching Lucifer and Anime as well. If You ever want to chat or something Just PM me.

Idk what else to put lmao
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.