Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  39  40  41  42 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Hadar rushed at Maramis and gathered up void energy into the palm of his hand after putting his right dagger in it's sheathe and aiming the ball of void energy at Maramis's chest 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Hadar rushed at Maramis and gathered up void energy into the palm of his hand after putting his right dagger in it's sheathe and aiming the ball of void energy at Maramis's chest 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(So...What do Ahkirn and I do?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(So...What do Ahkirn and I do?) 

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015
Grolahmul

(I didn't attack him, I attacked his horde.)

(fixed) *after knocking Gold down and dazing him for the time being, Maramis turns toward Hadar, smirking*

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015
Grolahmul

(I didn't attack him, I attacked his horde.)

(fixed) *after knocking Gold down and dazing him for the time being, Maramis turns toward Hadar, smirking*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Try and get out of the castle)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Try and get out of the castle)

Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

*The strike deactivates my Form, but luckily, it didn't get rid of the energy to morph again.*

by Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

*The strike deactivates my Form, but luckily, it didn't get rid of the energy to morph again.*

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

*my sword has an ominous red glow as I raise it*

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

*my sword has an ominous red glow as I raise it*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

"GGRRRAAAGGGHH!!!" Hadar tried to force the void ball into Maramis's chest but it was as if the aura around Maramis was also protecting him

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

"GGRRRAAAGGGHH!!!" Hadar tried to force the void ball into Maramis's chest but it was as if the aura around Maramis was also protecting him

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

*tsk tsk tsk* "That's a no-no, Hadar." *he slices the tendons of the void ball arm with ease, causing Hadar to lose function of his arm*

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

*tsk tsk tsk* "That's a no-no, Hadar." *he slices the tendons of the void ball arm with ease, causing Hadar to lose function of his arm*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Hadar for some magical and supernatural reason can't feel physical pain but he can be injured)

(Remember Cidna Mine Veyd...) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Hadar for some magical and supernatural reason can't feel physical pain but he can be injured)

(Remember Cidna Mine Veyd...) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Oh right nvm scratch dat part, you can delete your msg)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(Oh right nvm scratch dat part, you can delete your msg)

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

(lol)

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

(lol)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

The energy from the void ball dispersed and sent Hadar hurling into the wall bleeding from his right arm being unable to move it. 'Dammit...'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

The energy from the void ball dispersed and sent Hadar hurling into the wall bleeding from his right arm being unable to move it. 'Dammit...'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Falin shifted and groaned. Why am I so cold? Forcing her eyes open, she looked around. The cell was small and dark. Enchanted chains kept her pinned against the wall. What?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Falin shifted and groaned. Why am I so cold? Forcing her eyes open, she looked around. The cell was small and dark. Enchanted chains kept her pinned against the wall. What?

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Hadar slowly got up with the dagger in his left hand, he stood there looking at Maramis. "Why do you do this?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Hadar slowly got up with the dagger in his left hand, he stood there looking at Maramis. "Why do you do this?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.