Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  39  40  41  42 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

Makor is covered in blood, unable to see most of his tattoos. He mutters "Go...and fuck yourself." The Vampire grabs his jaw.

"What did you say?" 

Makor smirks as he looks up at him "I said, go and fuck yourself." The Vampire slaps Makor in the face. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

Makor is covered in blood, unable to see most of his tattoos. He mutters "Go...and fuck yourself." The Vampire grabs his jaw.

"What did you say?" 

Makor smirks as he looks up at him "I said, go and fuck yourself." The Vampire slaps Makor in the face. 

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

"Because I love seeing the look of betrayal of ex-companions as I slowly cut their throats open. I guess you could say I'm sadistic, in a way."

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

"Because I love seeing the look of betrayal of ex-companions as I slowly cut their throats open. I guess you could say I'm sadistic, in a way."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

"But why do you love it?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

"But why do you love it?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Falin glanced up as the door slowly swung open. A group of vampires stood in the entrance to her cell. "Was wondering  how long until someone showed up," Falin muttered.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Falin glanced up as the door slowly swung open. A group of vampires stood in the entrance to her cell. "Was wondering  how long until someone showed up," Falin muttered.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

"Why did you become a vampire? Why do you want to kill? Why do you want to start a war? Why do you want control over everything?!....It makes no sense...." said Hadar standing up with his right arm hanging because he couldn't feel it

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

"Why did you become a vampire? Why do you want to kill? Why do you want to start a war? Why do you want control over everything?!....It makes no sense...." said Hadar standing up with his right arm hanging because he couldn't feel it

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

"Why don't you find out?" *he pulls a weight with a chain on it out of his bag and attached the end of the chain to the end of the sword hilt. He swung the sword in a verticle circle. without warning , he charged at hadar*

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

"Why don't you find out?" *he pulls a weight with a chain on it out of his bag and attached the end of the chain to the end of the sword hilt. He swung the sword in a verticle circle. without warning , he charged at hadar*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Hadar apparated, and in a second he was gone.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Hadar apparated, and in a second he was gone.

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Hadar had left and began running up stairs and through hallways, he thought too himself 'I'm sure you'll be alright for the time being...Good luck...You're gonna need it' 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Hadar had left and began running up stairs and through hallways, he thought too himself 'I'm sure you'll be alright for the time being...Good luck...You're gonna need it' 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

by Vultuzmaar
October 15, 2015

Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

"Thanks dude," thought Gold, "This guy is all mine, now."

*I decide to use Strike Raid. I throw my sword at you, while your back was turned on me, and it ricochets. I repeat until I am done, and I stop throwing my sword.*

(Damn same-time posts! Let's just say it hits your arm the first time, and you catch the second one. After all, you have to at least take SOME damage.)

by Grolahmul
October 15, 2015

"Thanks dude," thought Gold, "This guy is all mine, now."

*I decide to use Strike Raid. I throw my sword at you, while your back was turned on me, and it ricochets. I repeat until I am done, and I stop throwing my sword.*

(Damn same-time posts! Let's just say it hits your arm the first time, and you catch the second one. After all, you have to at least take SOME damage.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Hadar kept thinking to himself 'I should help him...I'm sure he'll be fine, besides I need to find out what they're doing to Makor and Falin before it's too late'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

Hadar kept thinking to himself 'I should help him...I'm sure he'll be fine, besides I need to find out what they're doing to Makor and Falin before it's too late'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Ahem Cidna mine...) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Ahem Cidna mine...) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(He got his arm cut where his nerves are by Maramis, how the hell would he be able to use his arm its completely disfunctional)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(He got his arm cut where his nerves are by Maramis, how the hell would he be able to use his arm its completely disfunctional)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.