YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(Wait, I'm the distraction right?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(Wait, I'm the distraction right?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(If you want, I was just beginning to kick off this fight is all)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(If you want, I was just beginning to kick off this fight is all)

Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

(Anyone could be the destraction. All I know is I'm casting the Fire Runes.)

by Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

(Anyone could be the destraction. All I know is I'm casting the Fire Runes.)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(I have no role, so yeah.)

"Hey you stupid Horkers, come get some!" Balrir mocked. 

"Faaz Paak Dinok!" the Dragur replied

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(I have no role, so yeah.)

"Hey you stupid Horkers, come get some!" Balrir mocked. 

"Faaz Paak Dinok!" the Dragur replied

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Zirfar does also know the Vampire Spells.)

Zirfar stayed in the back. He cast Absorb Life on a Restless Draugr. It dropped to the ground. The others began to slowly walk toward the group.

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

Zirfar stayed in the back. He cast Absorb Life on a Restless Draugr. It dropped to the ground. The others began to slowly walk toward the group.

Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

*I cast the spells. When the Draugrs walk on them, they activate, doing massive damage. I then come out, with Firebolt equipped in both hands.*

"Eat fire, you zombies," said K.D.K.

*I dual cast the spell on the strongest one, almost killing it, then I run out of magic.*

"Kill it!"

by Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

*I cast the spells. When the Draugrs walk on them, they activate, doing massive damage. I then come out, with Firebolt equipped in both hands.*

"Eat fire, you zombies," said K.D.K.

*I dual cast the spell on the strongest one, almost killing it, then I run out of magic.*

"Kill it!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin snorted. Taking aim, she fired an arrow through the knee of the deathlord.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin snorted. Taking aim, she fired an arrow through the knee of the deathlord.

keylub
August 25, 2015
StrunLokSingh

lol i was about to drop the op hammer and then i remember the vampire part!

by keylub
August 25, 2015
StrunLokSingh

lol i was about to drop the op hammer and then i remember the vampire part!

keylub
August 25, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"I used to be a Draugr Death Overlord like you, but then I took an ARROW IN THE KNEE."

by keylub
August 25, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"I used to be a Draugr Death Overlord like you, but then I took an ARROW IN THE KNEE."

Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

*I drink a few potions, and cast Bound Sword in both hands. I then run through the group of Draugr, slashing with my glowing, purple swords.*

by Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

*I drink a few potions, and cast Bound Sword in both hands. I then run through the group of Draugr, slashing with my glowing, purple swords.*

Grolahmul
August 25, 2015
keylub

(Talos dammit, key.)

by Grolahmul
August 25, 2015
keylub

(Talos dammit, key.)

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

I use my Restoration Staff taking the life (again: lack thereof) from a group of Draugr giving me strength. I leap onto the Overlord and drink as much blood from it as possible. It drops to the ground dead. (Or would it be un-undead?)

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

I use my Restoration Staff taking the life (again: lack thereof) from a group of Draugr giving me strength. I leap onto the Overlord and drink as much blood from it as possible. It drops to the ground dead. (Or would it be un-undead?)

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Wait how did the Overlord get married, just now?)

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Wait how did the Overlord get married, just now?)

Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

(I think it's Re-dead. (Reference to The Legend of Zelda.))

by Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

(I think it's Re-dead. (Reference to The Legend of Zelda.))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015
keylub

Dammit Keylub... (That hoenstly never crossed my mind either. I fail as a Skyrim fan ;-; )

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015
keylub

Dammit Keylub... (That hoenstly never crossed my mind either. I fail as a Skyrim fan ;-; )

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.