Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm restarting, don't post on this

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  13  14  15  16 > >>  

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(I didn't read that part) "You can call me Talen, I like it, but her, we need to get her down" *runs inside and locks doors, goes upstairs to the closest window the girl is at*
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(I didn't read that part) "You can call me Talen, I like it, but her, we need to get her down" *runs inside and locks doors, goes upstairs to the closest window the girl is at*

captainnate
October 21, 2015
*yells* "I feel more safe up here, and inside, and be safe, It's here"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

(There's a levitation spell in Morrowind, and I'm using it.)

*I cast levitate, and catch up to the girl. I pull out a Magicka potion just in case.*

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

(There's a levitation spell in Morrowind, and I'm using it.)

*I cast levitate, and catch up to the girl. I pull out a Magicka potion just in case.*

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(That doesn't make sense... Actually sounds like something Spongebob'd say.)

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(That doesn't make sense... Actually sounds like something Spongebob'd say.)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
( I'm saying my Talen is more safe and relax in the building and IT is here)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
( I'm saying my Talen is more safe and relax in the building and IT is here)

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

(If youre still accepting characters I'd be happy to join)

Name: Keshki'dar

Race: Khajiit

Skills: Master Illusion, Master Enchanter, Master Sneak, Expert Alchemy, Expert Conjuration, Adept Restoration.

Weapons: Daedric Dagger (Chaos Damage + Fiery Soul Trap), Daedric Dagger (Paryalisis)

Armor: Black light armor with a deep hood to hide his face.

Shouts: Become Ethereal, Aura Whisper, Slow Time, Throw Voice

History: Grew up on Khenarthi's roost. His parents died when he was but a kitten so khenarthi blessed him with an amazing ability: to cast illusion spells subconciously, without thinking, and maybe even not knowing. He learned of this ability and used it to help him sneak and steal on the streets. Later in his life he began to take on death contracts, using the power of illusion to cripple his targets minds and force them to kill themselves. In return for the gifts Khenarthi had given him he meditated on the Thu'um to honor her. As he grew older Keshke'dar began seeking out more knowledge of the practical magics. His quest for knoledge takes him all over tamriel. He remains Khenarthi's Agent of Change.

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

(If youre still accepting characters I'd be happy to join)

Name: Keshki'dar

Race: Khajiit

Skills: Master Illusion, Master Enchanter, Master Sneak, Expert Alchemy, Expert Conjuration, Adept Restoration.

Weapons: Daedric Dagger (Chaos Damage + Fiery Soul Trap), Daedric Dagger (Paryalisis)

Armor: Black light armor with a deep hood to hide his face.

Shouts: Become Ethereal, Aura Whisper, Slow Time, Throw Voice

History: Grew up on Khenarthi's roost. His parents died when he was but a kitten so khenarthi blessed him with an amazing ability: to cast illusion spells subconciously, without thinking, and maybe even not knowing. He learned of this ability and used it to help him sneak and steal on the streets. Later in his life he began to take on death contracts, using the power of illusion to cripple his targets minds and force them to kill themselves. In return for the gifts Khenarthi had given him he meditated on the Thu'um to honor her. As he grew older Keshke'dar began seeking out more knowledge of the practical magics. His quest for knoledge takes him all over tamriel. He remains Khenarthi's Agent of Change.

captainnate
October 21, 2015
Firstborn, idk if we're accepting, we just started the beginning of the RP a while ago, you can join but just make it like your just arriving and stuff
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
Firstborn, idk if we're accepting, we just started the beginning of the RP a while ago, you can join but just make it like your just arriving and stuff

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(Dude, people accept characters through most of an RP, with few exceptions.)

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(Dude, people accept characters through most of an RP, with few exceptions.)

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

After a moment of boredom, Maximus walks over to the dunmer in armor (Realistically, elven ears would be sticking out through holes in anything on their head :P), sitting down across from her and taking a puff of his pipe, blowing the smoke to the side so as to make an attempt at being polite.

"You heading to that one magic academy, Northwest of here, dunmer?"

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

After a moment of boredom, Maximus walks over to the dunmer in armor (Realistically, elven ears would be sticking out through holes in anything on their head :P), sitting down across from her and taking a puff of his pipe, blowing the smoke to the side so as to make an attempt at being polite.

"You heading to that one magic academy, Northwest of here, dunmer?"

captainnate
October 21, 2015
@Grolahmul idk, my first rp
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
@Grolahmul idk, my first rp

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

(Plus she's not wearing her helmet or hood :P)

She glanced at him with her deep red eyes. "I may be." She studied his robes and armor.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

(Plus she's not wearing her helmet or hood :P)

She glanced at him with her deep red eyes. "I may be." She studied his robes and armor.

captainnate
October 21, 2015
*I explore the Academy's main level* "Wow!" *I still can feel the evil presence outside the door, but the Academy's magic is to strong for it* (Grolah, I forgot your character's name) "Hey man, you doing ok put there?" *the evil presence leves, I unlock the door and open it*
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
*I explore the Academy's main level* "Wow!" *I still can feel the evil presence outside the door, but the Academy's magic is to strong for it* (Grolah, I forgot your character's name) "Hey man, you doing ok put there?" *the evil presence leves, I unlock the door and open it*

captainnate
October 21, 2015
Out* not put
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
Out* not put

captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Falaril, this presence is evil, we should get inside, now. I can.....sense things, like ghost who don't show themself or a invisible person" *I'm figiting insaine, looking left and right all the time*
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Falaril, this presence is evil, we should get inside, now. I can.....sense things, like ghost who don't show themself or a invisible person" *I'm figiting insaine, looking left and right all the time*

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

Keshke'dar rounded the bend of the road and layed his eyes upon the acadamey. His journey was nearly over, he ws almost at the gates. He could learn a lot from this academy from what he heard. Yet there was something... off about the Academy. There was another presence their. Another mind. One that didnt belong. He crouched down and slipped into the shadows. He needed to know what he was getting into.

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

Keshke'dar rounded the bend of the road and layed his eyes upon the acadamey. His journey was nearly over, he ws almost at the gates. He could learn a lot from this academy from what he heard. Yet there was something... off about the Academy. There was another presence their. Another mind. One that didnt belong. He crouched down and slipped into the shadows. He needed to know what he was getting into.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.