Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015
"How do you feel?"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015
"How do you feel?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

She winced. "Still hurts, a bit . . . yeah, still hurts." Shaking her head slightly she looked up at the mage. "Give it a few months, they'll grow back." Her gaze shifted to the horns Draconus was still holding. While one had been broken off, the other appeared as though it had been torn free instead. "At least one of them should."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

She winced. "Still hurts, a bit . . . yeah, still hurts." Shaking her head slightly she looked up at the mage. "Give it a few months, they'll grow back." Her gaze shifted to the horns Draconus was still holding. While one had been broken off, the other appeared as though it had been torn free instead. "At least one of them should."

Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

He frowns, looking at the two horns, then back to her head.

"Isn't there any way to reattach them?" He gets a clean cloth, pressing it to her wounds and using a second cloth to clean the blood from her hair.

by Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

He frowns, looking at the two horns, then back to her head.

"Isn't there any way to reattach them?" He gets a clean cloth, pressing it to her wounds and using a second cloth to clean the blood from her hair.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

"Ow, ow!" She flinched away slightly. "I don't think you can just reattach them. Like I said, at least the one will grow back for sure."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

"Ow, ow!" She flinched away slightly. "I don't think you can just reattach them. Like I said, at least the one will grow back for sure."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015
"Well I should take these horns that are vroken and inspect their properties so that I could possibly make something to make them grow" explained Draconus
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015
"Well I should take these horns that are vroken and inspect their properties so that I could possibly make something to make them grow" explained Draconus

Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

He frowns, taking her in hand in his so she can squeeze it.

"Break every single bone in my hand if you need to, but I gotta stop the bleeding." He moves the cloth back to her head,wrapping it around so as to partially cover her ears, but still be able to stem the flow of blood.

by Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

He frowns, taking her in hand in his so she can squeeze it.

"Break every single bone in my hand if you need to, but I gotta stop the bleeding." He moves the cloth back to her head,wrapping it around so as to partially cover her ears, but still be able to stem the flow of blood.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

She winced at the pressure, gritting her teeth slightly. "Do what you want with them, Draconus. I don't really care right now." Though if it would quit bleeding, I'd appreciate it. "Right now I think getting out of the heat's a good idea."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

She winced at the pressure, gritting her teeth slightly. "Do what you want with them, Draconus. I don't really care right now." Though if it would quit bleeding, I'd appreciate it. "Right now I think getting out of the heat's a good idea."

The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

"Alright. We need to get down there."

"Paalus! Are you mad?!"

"I am. They might be responsible for the death of Makor's son! How dare you show mercy to them."

"But you killed him."

"...Are you coming with me or not?"

"It's too risky." Paalus stayed silent for a moment, then stood up and walked away.

"I'll go alone."

"Alright. We'll report to Makor and then...come back for you."

by The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

"Alright. We need to get down there."

"Paalus! Are you mad?!"

"I am. They might be responsible for the death of Makor's son! How dare you show mercy to them."

"But you killed him."

"...Are you coming with me or not?"

"It's too risky." Paalus stayed silent for a moment, then stood up and walked away.

"I'll go alone."

"Alright. We'll report to Makor and then...come back for you."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

Makor writes a note and attaches it to his messengar Hawk. The note reads: Meet with my asset, Paalus an Argonian, he wishes to discuss something with you.

(No one will fight the Axe Swingers, they say they don't know anything, Draconus will read the Chief's mind, and finds nothing) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

Makor writes a note and attaches it to his messengar Hawk. The note reads: Meet with my asset, Paalus an Argonian, he wishes to discuss something with you.

(No one will fight the Axe Swingers, they say they don't know anything, Draconus will read the Chief's mind, and finds nothing) 

The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

MAKOR'S PALACE

The scouts returned to the palace. After a few hours of rest, they had a meeting(?) with Makor.

by The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

MAKOR'S PALACE

The scouts returned to the palace. After a few hours of rest, they had a meeting(?) with Makor.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015
epic AKH

(Who is the message for?)

MAKOR'S PALACE

(The Axe Swingers)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015
epic AKH

(Who is the message for?)

MAKOR'S PALACE

(The Axe Swingers)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 31, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

'Hmm...I know it's out of my place but I feel as thought there's something Makor isn't telling me about this particular group...the ax swingers' thought Draconus as he walked by Makor, he decided to slow down time so that only he was moving normally 

T3D

Time slowed down as Draconus closed his eyes and placed them on the sides of Makors head, he searched through his mind for any recent thoughts or memories in the last decade. Some disturbing that he just passed by them and others useless info. Before time resumed he quickly took his hands of Makors head and walks on to his quarters so he could further study Falins horns.

(Not Makor's, the Axe Swinger's we have to persuade them) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 31, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

'Hmm...I know it's out of my place but I feel as thought there's something Makor isn't telling me about this particular group...the ax swingers' thought Draconus as he walked by Makor, he decided to slow down time so that only he was moving normally 

T3D

Time slowed down as Draconus closed his eyes and placed them on the sides of Makors head, he searched through his mind for any recent thoughts or memories in the last decade. Some disturbing that he just passed by them and others useless info. Before time resumed he quickly took his hands of Makors head and walks on to his quarters so he could further study Falins horns.

(Not Makor's, the Axe Swinger's we have to persuade them) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015

(Oh...so just delete the whole post then?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 31, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Just change it, no need to slow time though, although we could just use slow time instead of persuading the Axe Swingers.) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 31, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Just change it, no need to slow time though, although we could just use slow time instead of persuading the Axe Swingers.) 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.