Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(M)(ND)The Daedra War

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

"The way she reacted makes me think she has little fighting experience. The only reason she got the high elf is because she had the element of surprise. It is true that she was well supplied with poison, but this time we'll be watching, and waiting. All I need to know is that she has combat experience or not?" Tristane blurts out, a little embarrassed of his mistake. He shakes his head and goes back to fixing his bow.

by Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

"The way she reacted makes me think she has little fighting experience. The only reason she got the high elf is because she had the element of surprise. It is true that she was well supplied with poison, but this time we'll be watching, and waiting. All I need to know is that she has combat experience or not?" Tristane blurts out, a little embarrassed of his mistake. He shakes his head and goes back to fixing his bow.

Alduin The World Eater
April 24, 2014

Actually she's not part of the brotherhood anymore... she kinda killed the listener... yaaaa she's a bit crazy *fake laughs then looks at them* she kind of helped me when I ran away from home when I was ten she has been here for me ever sense we were kids and now... well I can't explain it

by Alduin The World Eater
April 24, 2014

Actually she's not part of the brotherhood anymore... she kinda killed the listener... yaaaa she's a bit crazy *fake laughs then looks at them* she kind of helped me when I ran away from home when I was ten she has been here for me ever sense we were kids and now... well I can't explain it

Loniizrath
April 24, 2014

"So why did she try to kill you? If she didn't have a contract, and she's supposed to be your friend, then why would she do something like that?"

by Loniizrath
April 24, 2014

"So why did she try to kill you? If she didn't have a contract, and she's supposed to be your friend, then why would she do something like that?"

Alduin The World Eater
April 24, 2014

like I said she's crazy besides she was tring to scare you guys so she could take your stuff

April 24, 2014

like I said she's crazy besides she was tring to scare you guys so she could take your stuff

Loniizrath
April 24, 2014

"To take our stuff?" Arenden asked. "She looked like she wanted you dead."

by Loniizrath
April 24, 2014

"To take our stuff?" Arenden asked. "She looked like she wanted you dead."

Alduin The World Eater
April 24, 2014

Yea she's insane *grabs sword and bow* She's changed alot in fifteen years

April 24, 2014

Yea she's insane *grabs sword and bow* She's changed alot in fifteen years

Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

"I'd say we prepare if she is a threat." Tristane cuts in, still pulling at his new drawstring. "Although I'm not sure if I'm sticking around much longer."

by Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

"I'd say we prepare if she is a threat." Tristane cuts in, still pulling at his new drawstring. "Although I'm not sure if I'm sticking around much longer."

Alduin The World Eater
April 24, 2014

*hears leaves shake and looks at the woods to see cold ice blue eyes in the shadows of a tree then gets up looking mindless and walks toward the trees*

April 24, 2014

*hears leaves shake and looks at the woods to see cold ice blue eyes in the shadows of a tree then gets up looking mindless and walks toward the trees*

Loniizrath
April 24, 2014

"She ran away and hasn't come back. I hope it's the last we'll see of her."

by Loniizrath
April 24, 2014

"She ran away and hasn't come back. I hope it's the last we'll see of her."

Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

Tristane, ignorant of the watchful eyes in the forest, asks where Erindil is going. He turns to the forest but does not see anything. He starts to sit down on a nearby rock.

by Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

Tristane, ignorant of the watchful eyes in the forest, asks where Erindil is going. He turns to the forest but does not see anything. He starts to sit down on a nearby rock.

Alduin The World Eater
April 24, 2014

*disappears into the trees and a crashing sound fall owed by a thud and two voices come from the woods*

April 24, 2014

*disappears into the trees and a crashing sound fall owed by a thud and two voices come from the woods*

Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

"We have a dunderhead on our hands, dunmer." Tristane says as he picks up his bow and quiver and heads into the woods. "Let's go."

by Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

"We have a dunderhead on our hands, dunmer." Tristane says as he picks up his bow and quiver and heads into the woods. "Let's go."

Alduin The World Eater
April 24, 2014

*stands beside a tree face to face with the white and black furred Khajjit looking strait into her ice blue eyes* Ahzira... It's been a while... How have you been? *tries to talk casually*

April 24, 2014

*stands beside a tree face to face with the white and black furred Khajjit looking strait into her ice blue eyes* Ahzira... It's been a while... How have you been? *tries to talk casually*

Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

Tristane silently positions himself into a nearby tree, bow at the ready. "Stop this. I don't want to harm you, lady." He mumbles to himself. "Make your move."

by Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

Tristane silently positions himself into a nearby tree, bow at the ready. "Stop this. I don't want to harm you, lady." He mumbles to himself. "Make your move."

Loniizrath
April 24, 2014

*draws a dagger and drips Fear Poison down the length of the blade, then prepares to throw it.*

by Loniizrath
April 24, 2014

*draws a dagger and drips Fear Poison down the length of the blade, then prepares to throw it.*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.