A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  72  73  74  75 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"What exactly are these horns made of? How in Oblivion did they come out of your head? And why are you the least bit worried about the fact that this doesn't resemble or seem at ALL like anything from Nirn or that I've come across?" asked Draconus eager and surprised at the same time, seeing as how he couldn't find anything in his experiments about the horns

(Bosmer naturally grow horns, genes) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"What exactly are these horns made of? How in Oblivion did they come out of your head? And why are you the least bit worried about the fact that this doesn't resemble or seem at ALL like anything from Nirn or that I've come across?" asked Draconus eager and surprised at the same time, seeing as how he couldn't find anything in his experiments about the horns

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Well how am I supossed to know that? And still they are made of pure magic...aren't they?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Well how am I supossed to know that? And still they are made of pure magic...aren't they?)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Are you talking about your knowledge, or Draconus's knowledge? If you're talking about Draconus's knowledge shouldn't Draconus know by now?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Are you talking about your knowledge, or Draconus's knowledge? If you're talking about Draconus's knowledge shouldn't Draconus know by now?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(That seems to be rather inconsistent lore wise. Though I do like the suggestion that they don't grow them, but either wear them or even graft them on through magic. They can't let remains of hunted creatures or slain enemies go to waste afterall)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(That seems to be rather inconsistent lore wise. Though I do like the suggestion that they don't grow them, but either wear them or even graft them on through magic. They can't let remains of hunted creatures or slain enemies go to waste afterall)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I'm talking about my knowledge, and Draconus has never seen horns made of pure magic at least not in the way Falin is because the ones he has seen are more...beastial like in the hunt, Ahkrin you ar way better at explaining things lol. It makes sense in my head but when I type it, it doesn't make sense)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I'm talking about my knowledge, and Draconus has never seen horns made of pure magic at least not in the way Falin is because the ones he has seen are more...beastial like in the hunt, Ahkrin you ar way better at explaining things lol. It makes sense in my head but when I type it, it doesn't make sense)

The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

"Well, how about you come in?" The Axe Swinger grinned, revealing rotten yet sharp teeth.

Paalus followed them in. The gate shut behind him. "Take me to your leader."

The two Orcs glanced at each other. "You won't get to him first. Talk to my team. It's just over here."

by The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

"Well, how about you come in?" The Axe Swinger grinned, revealing rotten yet sharp teeth.

Paalus followed them in. The gate shut behind him. "Take me to your leader."

The two Orcs glanced at each other. "You won't get to him first. Talk to my team. It's just over here."

The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

Paalus met one of the teams in the Axe Swingers. He quickly persuaded them he was an actual contact of Makor's. They decided to let him come in, at the cost of his weapons. Damn! Those flashbangs take months to make!

They went into a bigger tent. There was a bear rug on the floor. Paalus almost stepped into the teeth. The leader was tall for an Orc, possibly taller than Makor. He had a large beard and a scar over his right eye.

"What the hell is this thing? I'm not eating this! It's puny!"

"Sir(?), do you remember the note from the chief?" "That bastard? Yeah. You're saying Small Fry here is Paalus?" "Yes, sir." The leader looked down to Paalus. "What's your message, Paalus?"

"Chief gro-Baroth wants to meet with you and your highest ranking members. It's really important." "And what if I say no?" "Then you die." The leader hesitated.

"What does Bastard gro-Baroth want from me?" "Politics. What else?" Paalus showed a small grin. The leader hesitated again.

"Alright. I'll send a message back and we'll ride."

by The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

Paalus met one of the teams in the Axe Swingers. He quickly persuaded them he was an actual contact of Makor's. They decided to let him come in, at the cost of his weapons. Damn! Those flashbangs take months to make!

They went into a bigger tent. There was a bear rug on the floor. Paalus almost stepped into the teeth. The leader was tall for an Orc, possibly taller than Makor. He had a large beard and a scar over his right eye.

"What the hell is this thing? I'm not eating this! It's puny!"

"Sir(?), do you remember the note from the chief?" "That bastard? Yeah. You're saying Small Fry here is Paalus?" "Yes, sir." The leader looked down to Paalus. "What's your message, Paalus?"

"Chief gro-Baroth wants to meet with you and your highest ranking members. It's really important." "And what if I say no?" "Then you die." The leader hesitated.

"What does Bastard gro-Baroth want from me?" "Politics. What else?" Paalus showed a small grin. The leader hesitated again.

"Alright. I'll send a message back and we'll ride."

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(We don't have flashbangs at this time, and pretty good description)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(We don't have flashbangs at this time, and pretty good description)

The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015
by The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(Ah, maybe smoke bombs? Or something like that, idk)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(Ah, maybe smoke bombs? Or something like that, idk)

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

MAKOR'S PALACE

Kleiro, Makor, and the scouting group that returned met at the throne room.

"Tell us about these Axe Swingers," requested Kleiro. "Do they seem...suspicious?"

"They're definitely suspects," said one of the Scouts. "They're barbaric, even for Orcs. They're a bunch of murderers and rapists. Wouldn't be surprised if they were kiddnapping children."

"What's your judgment, Makor? Could they have taken Mogrul?"

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

MAKOR'S PALACE

Kleiro, Makor, and the scouting group that returned met at the throne room.

"Tell us about these Axe Swingers," requested Kleiro. "Do they seem...suspicious?"

"They're definitely suspects," said one of the Scouts. "They're barbaric, even for Orcs. They're a bunch of murderers and rapists. Wouldn't be surprised if they were kiddnapping children."

"What's your judgment, Makor? Could they have taken Mogrul?"

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Makor thinks "Bring the chief in for interrorgation." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Makor thinks "Bring the chief in for interrorgation." 

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"Paalus is handling that. Hopefully he doesn't get captured by them." Kleiro looked at the scouts. "Did he?"

"We don't know. He wanted to sneak inside. We said that it's too risky. He...went in alone."

Kleiro looked back to Makor, again waiting for his judgement.

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"Paalus is handling that. Hopefully he doesn't get captured by them." Kleiro looked at the scouts. "Did he?"

"We don't know. He wanted to sneak inside. We said that it's too risky. He...went in alone."

Kleiro looked back to Makor, again waiting for his judgement.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

"Send in heavy infantry, we need to show power." Makor pauses "Tiberius, Falin!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

"Send in heavy infantry, we need to show power." Makor pauses "Tiberius, Falin!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

After a moment, the youngest Immortal walked in. Over the past several hours the open wounds had since closed up, though her scalp was still rather tender. The pain in her ankle had certainly decresed, but she wasn't going to be running on it anytime soon. "Quite the gathering you've got here. What's going on?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

After a moment, the youngest Immortal walked in. Over the past several hours the open wounds had since closed up, though her scalp was still rather tender. The pain in her ankle had certainly decresed, but she wasn't going to be running on it anytime soon. "Quite the gathering you've got here. What's going on?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.