Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  72  73  74  75 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

"I need you to go to the Axe Swinger stronghold, along with Tiberius. Sauriil, hurry it up with the healing."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

"I need you to go to the Axe Swinger stronghold, along with Tiberius. Sauriil, hurry it up with the healing."

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

A messenger soon comes in with a message.

This is the leeder of the Axe Swingers! We have Paluss wiht us. You wanted a meating? You got it. Lets talk.

A guard came in. "Sir! Axe Swingers are coming in with Paalus. They're not trying to attack. Should we..?"

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

A messenger soon comes in with a message.

This is the leeder of the Axe Swingers! We have Paluss wiht us. You wanted a meating? You got it. Lets talk.

A guard came in. "Sir! Axe Swingers are coming in with Paalus. They're not trying to attack. Should we..?"

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

"Prepare, but hide we'll intimidate the Axe Swingers, we have to make allies with the them."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

"Prepare, but hide we'll intimidate the Axe Swingers, we have to make allies with the them."

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

The gates(?) opened and the Axe Swingers went inside. Paalus got off his horse. "C'mon, let them handle it." The others got off their horses as well.

"So...nice palace."

"Let's meet Makor." The scouts in the throne room were sent to their baracks and Kleiro stood next to the throne. Makor sat(?) in the throne.

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

The gates(?) opened and the Axe Swingers went inside. Paalus got off his horse. "C'mon, let them handle it." The others got off their horses as well.

"So...nice palace."

"Let's meet Makor." The scouts in the throne room were sent to their baracks and Kleiro stood next to the throne. Makor sat(?) in the throne.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Wounded or not, the lithe Bosmer was able to easily scale up to the rafters along the ceiling. From her perch she could easily observe the meeting and remain hidden. 'Let me know if you need anything.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Wounded or not, the lithe Bosmer was able to easily scale up to the rafters along the ceiling. From her perch she could easily observe the meeting and remain hidden. 'Let me know if you need anything.'

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Guards with halberds stood beside Makor in an erect (ehehe, sorry) position. "Chief," Makor stands up and pours a tankard of mead. "A drink?" (AKH, you can control the Axe Swingers)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Guards with halberds stood beside Makor in an erect (ehehe, sorry) position. "Chief," Makor stands up and pours a tankard of mead. "A drink?" (AKH, you can control the Axe Swingers)

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"I'd love to." He picked it up and glugged it down, spilling it all over him. He slammed it back down on the table. "So...your Paalus called us over here. What'd he say? 'Politics, of course.' What do you want?"

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"I'd love to." He picked it up and glugged it down, spilling it all over him. He slammed it back down on the table. "So...your Paalus called us over here. What'd he say? 'Politics, of course.' What do you want?"

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Makor pauses "I merely wish to make allies." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Makor pauses "I merely wish to make allies." 

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"What? Allies?" He grinned devilishly. He thought strongly about it. "But...why? You never mentioned this before. Unless it's those Bretons again?"

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"What? Allies?" He grinned devilishly. He thought strongly about it. "But...why? You never mentioned this before. Unless it's those Bretons again?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Draconus walked in "Well isn't this a surprise?" he said putting his notebook away (guys I got school :P please try not to go too fast)
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Draconus walked in "Well isn't this a surprise?" he said putting his notebook away (guys I got school :P please try not to go too fast)

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Kleiro said, "Ah, Draconus. Paalus has returned with the Axe Swingers. Please join us!"

"Who the hell is he?"

"The Court Wizard, Draconus."

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Kleiro said, "Ah, Draconus. Paalus has returned with the Axe Swingers. Please join us!"

"Who the hell is he?"

"The Court Wizard, Draconus."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Draconus took a moment too quickly look at the Axe Swingers, he didn't know what it was about them. They were calm and seemed reasonable but there was a sketchy feeling that made Draconus edgy. Draconus took a seat "So what are we too negotiate Makor?"
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Draconus took a moment too quickly look at the Axe Swingers, he didn't know what it was about them. They were calm and seemed reasonable but there was a sketchy feeling that made Draconus edgy. Draconus took a seat "So what are we too negotiate Makor?"

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

The leader leaned in. "Your chief wants to be allies with me. I'm blessed."

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

The leader leaned in. "Your chief wants to be allies with me. I'm blessed."

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

"The Bretons are fools, they won't stand a chance against the Orcs." Makor pours some mead for Draconus as well. As the Chief sips at the mead, his eyes slowly close and he falls asleep. Axe Swinger guards draw their weapons, Makor's archers and guards jump out from the shadows and point their weapons at the Chief. 

LATER

Makor splashs water over teh Chiefs face. "I'll ask nicely once, where is my son?" 

The Chief has a puzzled look on his face. "I ain't got your son." he spits in front of Makor.

"Draconus." Makor looks at Draconus and tilts his head towards the Chief (meaning read his mind)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015
epic AKH

"The Bretons are fools, they won't stand a chance against the Orcs." Makor pours some mead for Draconus as well. As the Chief sips at the mead, his eyes slowly close and he falls asleep. Axe Swinger guards draw their weapons, Makor's archers and guards jump out from the shadows and point their weapons at the Chief. 

LATER

Makor splashs water over teh Chiefs face. "I'll ask nicely once, where is my son?" 

The Chief has a puzzled look on his face. "I ain't got your son." he spits in front of Makor.

"Draconus." Makor looks at Draconus and tilts his head towards the Chief (meaning read his mind)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.