Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  72  73  74  75 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
November 4, 2015

Kleiro walked away to his quarters. Paalus was nowhere to be seen; he returned to his mansion.

by The Bug Stomper
November 4, 2015

Kleiro walked away to his quarters. Paalus was nowhere to be seen; he returned to his mansion.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

Falin peered down from her perch in the rafters. She could see the Legate entering the throne room. "Hey . . ." her voice was quiet, almost sheepish. "Um, Tiberius. Could you . . . maybe lend me a hand or some suggestions at least?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

Falin peered down from her perch in the rafters. She could see the Legate entering the throne room. "Hey . . ." her voice was quiet, almost sheepish. "Um, Tiberius. Could you . . . maybe lend me a hand or some suggestions at least?"

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He looks around, frowning as he tries to find her before he looks up. When his eyes land on her, a shamed look approaches his eyes before he answers her question.

"More than likely. What about?"

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He looks around, frowning as he tries to find her before he looks up. When his eyes land on her, a shamed look approaches his eyes before he answers her question.

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015

(( Shall we pause this until Ahkrin returns around 9 PM EST? ))

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015

(( Shall we pause this until Ahkrin returns around 9 PM EST? ))

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"Makor, what shall we do now?" asked Draconus curious about what they would do next

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"Makor, what shall we do now?" asked Draconus curious about what they would do next

YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015

Makor says nothing, Malacath, what do I do?

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015

Makor says nothing, Malacath, what do I do?

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015
Lokonikah

She shifted slightly. "Well . . . funny story, my ankle isn't going to be well enough for me to jump for another day or so and . . ." The Immortal's gaze wouldn't meet the Legate's eyes. "I didn't exactly think of that when I got up here to keep an eye on those Axe Swingers . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015
Lokonikah

She shifted slightly. "Well . . . funny story, my ankle isn't going to be well enough for me to jump for another day or so and . . ." The Immortal's gaze wouldn't meet the Legate's eyes. "I didn't exactly think of that when I got up here to keep an eye on those Axe Swingers . . ."

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He chuckles at her predicament once she finishes speaking. He places his hands on his hips before replying to her.

"Well, you got yourself in a pickle, eh? Come on, I'll catch you," He holds out his arms as if holding a basket, tensing slightly as he waits for her to jump down.

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He chuckles at her predicament once she finishes speaking. He places his hands on his hips before replying to her.

"Well, you got yourself in a pickle, eh? Come on, I'll catch you," He holds out his arms as if holding a basket, tensing slightly as he waits for her to jump down.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

(Good thing she's tiny)

She hesitates a moment before carefully slipping down and into the Legate's arms. "Don't breathe a word of this to Makor," She muttered. "I'll never hear the end of it from him."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

(Good thing she's tiny)

She hesitates a moment before carefully slipping down and into the Legate's arms. "Don't breathe a word of this to Makor," She muttered. "I'll never hear the end of it from him."

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Good thing she's tiny)

He looks down at her, a smirk crossing his lips as he begins to walk to the entrance, discreetly so.

"How can I be convinced not to do so? Not that I would blackmail you, of course!"

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Good thing she's tiny)

He looks down at her, a smirk crossing his lips as he begins to walk to the entrance, discreetly so.

"How can I be convinced not to do so? Not that I would blackmail you, of course!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015
Lokonikah

Her brow scrunched slightly at his remark. What could he possibly be after? After a moment, she sighed. "Fine, what do you want?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015
Lokonikah

Her brow scrunched slightly at his remark. What could he possibly be after? After a moment, she sighed. "Fine, what do you want?"

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

At the question, he frowns for a moment. He opens his mouth to speak, before closing it once more as his frown deepens.

"Uh... I don't know, actually." His confused frown only further deepens when his mind continues to be empty.

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

At the question, he frowns for a moment. He opens his mouth to speak, before closing it once more as his frown deepens.

"Uh... I don't know, actually." His confused frown only further deepens when his mind continues to be empty.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

She quirked an eyebrow. "Oh?" She chuckled slightly at the confused Legate.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He casts her a mock glare, before shrugging his shoulders to himself. With an evil grin, he tosses her over his shoulder as if he had just kidnapped her (Like a sack of potatos!), walking forward and whistling a little tune to himself.

by Lokonikah
November 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He casts her a mock glare, before shrugging his shoulders to himself. With an evil grin, he tosses her over his shoulder as if he had just kidnapped her (Like a sack of potatos!), walking forward and whistling a little tune to himself.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015
Lokonikah

She blinked, remaining in shocked silence for a moment before trying to pull free. "Oi! T-Tiberius!" The difference in physical strength was obvious as she was unable to budge his arm. Sighing in defeat, she remained still.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015
Lokonikah

She blinked, remaining in shocked silence for a moment before trying to pull free. "Oi! T-Tiberius!" The difference in physical strength was obvious as she was unable to budge his arm. Sighing in defeat, she remained still.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.