Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

Her brow furrowed as she tried to decipher the Prince's riddle. "It . . . almost sounds like he thinks someone's going to betray you."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

Her brow furrowed as she tried to decipher the Prince's riddle. "It . . . almost sounds like he thinks someone's going to betray you."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"But who though? I would be able to search there mind using telepathy but I couldn't find out if they were lieing because from their point of view they for example would think they're not betraying anyone. So I don't know how much use I'd be" said Draconus with a sorry look

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"But who though? I would be able to search there mind using telepathy but I couldn't find out if they were lieing because from their point of view they for example would think they're not betraying anyone. So I don't know how much use I'd be" said Draconus with a sorry look

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"I don't have the amount of power to search someones entire mind even if they have convinced themselves they're doing a good thing" Explained Draconus "Even I have my limits Makor" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"I don't have the amount of power to search someones entire mind even if they have convinced themselves they're doing a good thing" Explained Draconus "Even I have my limits Makor" 

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

Makor pauses A friend, my enemy.

He turns to Falin and Draconus "We have a traitor amongst us."

(I have an idea. . . )

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

Makor pauses A friend, my enemy.

He turns to Falin and Draconus "We have a traitor amongst us."

(I have an idea. . . )

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(Don't make the traitor Draconus :/  :\)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

(Don't make the traitor Draconus :/  :\)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

(I know, could've said that on a PM)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

(I know, could've said that on a PM)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

Falin hesitated slightly. She should have known better than to mention the possible interpretation of the riddle. Chances were high that things may just get out of hand now. "I wouldn't start jumping to conclusions or pining blame just yet, Makor . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

Falin hesitated slightly. She should have known better than to mention the possible interpretation of the riddle. Chances were high that things may just get out of hand now. "I wouldn't start jumping to conclusions or pining blame just yet, Makor . . ."

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

"There is no other solution, I can't trust anyone."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

"There is no other solution, I can't trust anyone."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"I agree with Falin" Said Draconus 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"I agree with Falin" Said Draconus 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

"Can't trust anyone, huh?" A frown crossed the Immortal's face. "Tiberius is likely waiting on me. Just tell me what exactly I'm supposed to be looking for and where."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

"Can't trust anyone, huh?" A frown crossed the Immortal's face. "Tiberius is likely waiting on me. Just tell me what exactly I'm supposed to be looking for and where."

Lokonikah
November 6, 2015

Outside, Tiberius was currently giving a sort of speech to the 300 amassed Ironclads. These were his best men when it comes to sieges. He couldn't take any Praetorians, they are all needed to guard the throne and officers/political leaders, and none of the other legions were as good at war as the Ironclads.

by Lokonikah
November 6, 2015

Outside, Tiberius was currently giving a sort of speech to the 300 amassed Ironclads. These were his best men when it comes to sieges. He couldn't take any Praetorians, they are all needed to guard the throne and officers/political leaders, and none of the other legions were as good at war as the Ironclads.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

(I said a battalion, that's like 10 - 15 people :P)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

(I said a battalion, that's like 10 - 15 people :P)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Makor pauses "All of Orsinium, it'll take a while. I do what I must."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Makor pauses "All of Orsinium, it'll take a while. I do what I must."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

Her frown deepened. She took a slow breath to help hide her increasing frustration. "Fine, but what am I looking for? Without some kind of target I'm just wandering some gods-damned desert."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

Her frown deepened. She took a slow breath to help hide her increasing frustration. "Fine, but what am I looking for? Without some kind of target I'm just wandering some gods-damned desert."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"I can go with Falin and Tiberius if you'd like?" Said Draconus glancing at Falin

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"I can go with Falin and Tiberius if you'd like?" Said Draconus glancing at Falin

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.