Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Community Mod?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Frinmulaar
April 6, 2016
Another idea would be to have the monastery in a secluded valley in the Jerall Mountains. I just don't know if Skyrim's worldspace can provide the scenery. Things tend to get wonky when you go past the usual movement limit.

At minimum, a custom cave accessed by a tunnel someewhere will do - right?
by Frinmulaar
April 6, 2016
Another idea would be to have the monastery in a secluded valley in the Jerall Mountains. I just don't know if Skyrim's worldspace can provide the scenery. Things tend to get wonky when you go past the usual movement limit.

At minimum, a custom cave accessed by a tunnel someewhere will do - right?

Malboviing
April 6, 2016

We could do it instead on top of one of the mountains by Markarth.

by Malboviing
April 6, 2016

We could do it instead on top of one of the mountains by Markarth.

Malboviing
April 6, 2016

That'd be much easier.

by Malboviing
April 6, 2016

That'd be much easier.

Malboviing
April 6, 2016

Oh, sorry Frin. Did not see your comment.

by Malboviing
April 6, 2016

Oh, sorry Frin. Did not see your comment.

Necromas
April 6, 2016

So we have two modders working on this right? Why don't we aim high, and then just persuade some more modders to help? If it comes down to it, I would be willing to help pool money to hire some profesinals. 

by Necromas
April 6, 2016

So we have two modders working on this right? Why don't we aim high, and then just persuade some more modders to help? If it comes down to it, I would be willing to help pool money to hire some profesinals. 

Malboviing
April 6, 2016

COMMUNITY mod.

by Malboviing
April 6, 2016

COMMUNITY mod.

Malboviing
April 6, 2016

Yolos, get back on the Doc!

by Malboviing
April 6, 2016

Yolos, get back on the Doc!

Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

Not. An. Entire. Continent. Just. The island. That's all we ask of you. That's all we need for location. If you need some help with that, I understand completely, I WILL find people to help with it.

by Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

Not. An. Entire. Continent. Just. The island. That's all we ask of you. That's all we need for location. If you need some help with that, I understand completely, I WILL find people to help with it.

Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

Oh, sorry. That was to Loniizrath!

by Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

Oh, sorry. That was to Loniizrath!

Some Witch
April 6, 2016

I love the private island idea, and we could have a dragon that picks of the character to take him/her to the island. Or it could be a boat with a custom NPC taking you to the island.

by Some Witch
April 6, 2016

I love the private island idea, and we could have a dragon that picks of the character to take him/her to the island. Or it could be a boat with a custom NPC taking you to the island.

Malboviing
April 6, 2016

NPC would probably be better.

by Malboviing
April 6, 2016

NPC would probably be better.

Some Witch
April 6, 2016

I figured :3. But the dragon could be Odahviing, and we could have a line telling the player about it!

by Some Witch
April 6, 2016

I figured :3. But the dragon could be Odahviing, and we could have a line telling the player about it!

Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

That's what I was thinking.

by Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

That's what I was thinking.

Some Witch
April 6, 2016

Okay, well, keep talking (and writing) as always. I can be back around 4 or 5 if I don't have homework. (Although sometimes I get on around 7 or 8 because my dad takes forever on his comp and wants the internet to himself when he's on)

by Some Witch
April 6, 2016

Okay, well, keep talking (and writing) as always. I can be back around 4 or 5 if I don't have homework. (Although sometimes I get on around 7 or 8 because my dad takes forever on his comp and wants the internet to himself when he's on)

Mirkrilaar
April 6, 2016

I suppose the only thing that I can do is perhaps propose ideas as the storyline goes along. Im pretty creative when I am bored! XD

by Mirkrilaar
April 6, 2016

I suppose the only thing that I can do is perhaps propose ideas as the storyline goes along. Im pretty creative when I am bored! XD

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.