Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Mulqoreyn
June 4, 2014

Well, I am on a long journey to master the lore of the eldar scrolls, I can already transcibe deadric sigils and know a great deal about the lore both in and out of the games, I have also played all of them but i can't remember much of daggerfall, learning Dovahzul was the next logical step for me. I also enjoy the commuity to share and converse with others of the same likes.

by Mulqoreyn
June 4, 2014

Well, I am on a long journey to master the lore of the eldar scrolls, I can already transcibe deadric sigils and know a great deal about the lore both in and out of the games, I have also played all of them but i can't remember much of daggerfall, learning Dovahzul was the next logical step for me. I also enjoy the commuity to share and converse with others of the same likes.

Fus Ro Dah
June 4, 2014

Drem yol lok! Less than a day old here! I have a crazy obsession with Skyrim (special thanks to my boyfriend for introducing me). My name is Fus Roh Dah, the best shout in the whole game (perfect for shouting at the tables and sending the plates and food flying. *giggles giddily*) and am looking for fellow Khajiits like me! And when I say I have an obsession with Skyrim I mean it. To have a Pinterest board dedicated to all things Skyrim, playing it, learning to make all the treats (Sweet Rolls...mmm mmm mmm!), and ordering Skyrim merchandise online (gotta get ready for my first Comicon!). I'm friendly, I'm learning the language (talk about difficult...for me), a huge Pewdiepie and Cryaotic fan, and a nerd in many things! Send me a message! And thanks for welcoming me here! I'm so excited!

by Fus Ro Dah
June 4, 2014

Drem yol lok! Less than a day old here! I have a crazy obsession with Skyrim (special thanks to my boyfriend for introducing me). My name is Fus Roh Dah, the best shout in the whole game (perfect for shouting at the tables and sending the plates and food flying. *giggles giddily*) and am looking for fellow Khajiits like me! And when I say I have an obsession with Skyrim I mean it. To have a Pinterest board dedicated to all things Skyrim, playing it, learning to make all the treats (Sweet Rolls...mmm mmm mmm!), and ordering Skyrim merchandise online (gotta get ready for my first Comicon!). I'm friendly, I'm learning the language (talk about difficult...for me), a huge Pewdiepie and Cryaotic fan, and a nerd in many things! Send me a message! And thanks for welcoming me here! I'm so excited!

XinnyZombie
June 5, 2014

Drem yol lok!

I've been subscribed for weeks now and i just want to thank paarthurnax and all the moderators for making this site as it is.I am a really big fan of TES and dovahzul. The courses have helped me a lot with learning the language. What the community is doing with all these projects and expanding the language is just amazing!

Mu los do gein thu'um.

by XinnyZombie
June 5, 2014

Drem yol lok!

I've been subscribed for weeks now and i just want to thank paarthurnax and all the moderators for making this site as it is.I am a really big fan of TES and dovahzul. The courses have helped me a lot with learning the language. What the community is doing with all these projects and expanding the language is just amazing!

Mu los do gein thu'um.

Nepenthene
June 7, 2014

Hello, I'm a senior design student, focusing on costume design and sociology. I live and study in the US, although I spent the last semester studying in Oxfordshire, where my passion for antiques and ancient texts was revived. I enjoy poetry, celtic mythology, and crappy fantasy books.

I spend a lot of time playing TES4/TES5, especially reading the extensive in-game library of the latter. I enjoy illustrating, and will hopefully start incorporating Dovahzul into illustrations, and making replicas of scrolls and such. I'm really amateur with the language and pretty lazy, but I'm looking to learn. 

by Nepenthene
June 7, 2014

Hello, I'm a senior design student, focusing on costume design and sociology. I live and study in the US, although I spent the last semester studying in Oxfordshire, where my passion for antiques and ancient texts was revived. I enjoy poetry, celtic mythology, and crappy fantasy books.

I spend a lot of time playing TES4/TES5, especially reading the extensive in-game library of the latter. I enjoy illustrating, and will hopefully start incorporating Dovahzul into illustrations, and making replicas of scrolls and such. I'm really amateur with the language and pretty lazy, but I'm looking to learn. 

Ahmuldein
June 16, 2014

I've been here almost a month and I never properly introduced myself, I'm Ahmuldovah, I speak fluent Spanish, I'm in high school and I love Skyrim!

by Ahmuldein
June 16, 2014

I've been here almost a month and I never properly introduced myself, I'm Ahmuldovah, I speak fluent Spanish, I'm in high school and I love Skyrim!

[deleted]
June 24, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by [deleted]
June 24, 2014

This post has been deleted.

Dursilnir
July 8, 2014

Hi! My name is SkyZen1001. I'd like to be remembered as Dursilnir.

I enjoy learning languages, but this language is a little challenging one. I do not think it is so easy to learn it. I like the elder scrolls series. They are like, lord of the rings sort.

Skyrim is an awesome game to. I'd love if it would come updates.

by Dursilnir
July 8, 2014

Hi! My name is SkyZen1001. I'd like to be remembered as Dursilnir.

I enjoy learning languages, but this language is a little challenging one. I do not think it is so easy to learn it. I like the elder scrolls series. They are like, lord of the rings sort.

Skyrim is an awesome game to. I'd love if it would come updates.

Sahkrahfaas
July 9, 2014

I honestly can't remember if I introduced myself here. Anyway, I'm Sahkrahfaas (phantom cold fear) and I like Khajiit. I have at least 3 or 4 Khajiit characters, 3 Argonians, 2 Nords, a Bosmer, 1 or 2 Dunmer, a Redguard, and no Altmer, Bretons, Imperials or Orcs. I modeled my Argonians on dov (one is Alduin, one is an Ancient Dragon, I even called him Kruziik Dovah, and one is just a generic dragon) and all of my Khajiit are either thieves or assassins. I like Skyrim as you can tell, and I have Morrowind (got killed by one of those cliff racers, the n'wah.) I'm going to try and get Oblivion as well. I like reading, drawing and dragons. Well I don' have time to say anything else so BAAAII

by Sahkrahfaas
July 9, 2014

I honestly can't remember if I introduced myself here. Anyway, I'm Sahkrahfaas (phantom cold fear) and I like Khajiit. I have at least 3 or 4 Khajiit characters, 3 Argonians, 2 Nords, a Bosmer, 1 or 2 Dunmer, a Redguard, and no Altmer, Bretons, Imperials or Orcs. I modeled my Argonians on dov (one is Alduin, one is an Ancient Dragon, I even called him Kruziik Dovah, and one is just a generic dragon) and all of my Khajiit are either thieves or assassins. I like Skyrim as you can tell, and I have Morrowind (got killed by one of those cliff racers, the n'wah.) I'm going to try and get Oblivion as well. I like reading, drawing and dragons. Well I don' have time to say anything else so BAAAII

Krivaanah
July 23, 2014

hello, everyone. I'm Krivaanah. But some of my friends call me "Kriivah" or "Krivaani." I'll be honest, I was very relieved when I found this site. I've always been interested in learning new languages, but never have anyone to help me learn or practice. But I'm sure I'll be speaking fluent Dovahzul in no time with help from the people and pages on this site. Unfortunately I might lose practice time soon as I am looking for a job, but I hope to learn as much as I can while I can.

by Krivaanah
July 23, 2014

hello, everyone. I'm Krivaanah. But some of my friends call me "Kriivah" or "Krivaani." I'll be honest, I was very relieved when I found this site. I've always been interested in learning new languages, but never have anyone to help me learn or practice. But I'm sure I'll be speaking fluent Dovahzul in no time with help from the people and pages on this site. Unfortunately I might lose practice time soon as I am looking for a job, but I hope to learn as much as I can while I can.

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

Hi, im just going to do a lot of rp.

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

Hi, im just going to do a lot of rp.

thegrayace
July 26, 2014

Hello I am Grace, my dragon name is Ziiyoliilah. I am a female and I don't bite! At least not often, if I'm in a good mood. I usually play as a bosmer. Skyrim is my favorite game, and I'm very happy to learn the language of the dragons.

by thegrayace
July 26, 2014

Hello I am Grace, my dragon name is Ziiyoliilah. I am a female and I don't bite! At least not often, if I'm in a good mood. I usually play as a bosmer. Skyrim is my favorite game, and I'm very happy to learn the language of the dragons.

Yolaghokoron
July 27, 2014

Drem yol lok, My name is Yolaghokoron (English; yol-fire, ag-burn, hokoron-enemyes). I meyz here to learn more about my mother thongue. Still goraan and go to school. Huge fan of Skyrim. I live in Skuldafn with my parents. Always boring. I know lyrics of skyrim theme song on dovahzul. My fav race argonian, name of my warrior Xal-Ei Shadow-In-Flames. Playing as assassin/thief. Never krii Paarthurnax in game. Ag Ko Dii Yol, Blades. And my brother and I want to talk on Dovahzul so nobody can mindoraan us.

by Yolaghokoron
July 27, 2014

Drem yol lok, My name is Yolaghokoron (English; yol-fire, ag-burn, hokoron-enemyes). I meyz here to learn more about my mother thongue. Still goraan and go to school. Huge fan of Skyrim. I live in Skuldafn with my parents. Always boring. I know lyrics of skyrim theme song on dovahzul. My fav race argonian, name of my warrior Xal-Ei Shadow-In-Flames. Playing as assassin/thief. Never krii Paarthurnax in game. Ag Ko Dii Yol, Blades. And my brother and I want to talk on Dovahzul so nobody can mindoraan us.

TheCoop42
July 29, 2014

Hello everyone, Skyrim is my favorite game and I really wish i could play it more.  I always play as a Breton and slaughter every bunny I see.  If I can get the equipment and software, I probably will do a Skyrim playthrough.

by TheCoop42
July 29, 2014

Hello everyone, Skyrim is my favorite game and I really wish i could play it more.  I always play as a Breton and slaughter every bunny I see.  If I can get the equipment and software, I probably will do a Skyrim playthrough.

Yoldrog
July 31, 2014

Hello, im Yoldrog, im a gamer that LOVES the elder scrolls and its content lore etc. in their games i usualy play as a nord, Idk why i just like them for some reason.  I also do alot of RP in the various games i play. Im really interested in the dargon language however im kind of a noob to it, so i hope to learn more. TES games i play are Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and currently ESO.

by Yoldrog
July 31, 2014

Hello, im Yoldrog, im a gamer that LOVES the elder scrolls and its content lore etc. in their games i usualy play as a nord, Idk why i just like them for some reason.  I also do alot of RP in the various games i play. Im really interested in the dargon language however im kind of a noob to it, so i hope to learn more. TES games i play are Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and currently ESO.

MalDovahHil
August 8, 2014

Hello, I'm Madelaine.
I didn't notice this board was here until today. Oops. I'm a senior student in secondary school in Ireland and plan to excell in art and language. I've been told I have an aptitude for languages, but as of the recent years, I've had little time to learn extra languages and subjects. Hopefully I will learn dovahzul more quickly when I finish this coming year of school. My last year. As of today, I have 4 days of childhood left. Gosh I'm so awkward, I'm sorry. I can't wait to get started. It's nice to be here.

by MalDovahHil
August 8, 2014

Hello, I'm Madelaine.
I didn't notice this board was here until today. Oops. I'm a senior student in secondary school in Ireland and plan to excell in art and language. I've been told I have an aptitude for languages, but as of the recent years, I've had little time to learn extra languages and subjects. Hopefully I will learn dovahzul more quickly when I finish this coming year of school. My last year. As of today, I have 4 days of childhood left. Gosh I'm so awkward, I'm sorry. I can't wait to get started. It's nice to be here.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.