Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Vokunvulonah
March 20, 2014

Drem yol lok zu'u vokunvulonah. it's very... Comforting knowing that I'm not the only one who took an interest into the dragon language. anyway... I don't think I have much more to say. Feel free the PM me if you have any questions about me. 

by Vokunvulonah
March 20, 2014

Drem yol lok zu'u vokunvulonah. it's very... Comforting knowing that I'm not the only one who took an interest into the dragon language. anyway... I don't think I have much more to say. Feel free the PM me if you have any questions about me. 

Foduiiz
April 8, 2014

Ahnok! For zey qobofus (literally 'nimble force'). Zu'u hirahmen, nol Britain ahrk, voth del, zu'u mindok zuk do Dovahzul fein kred nii meyz nol. Dovahzul los, naal dii lorre, brit tinvok ahrk zu'u smoliinaan nol nii.

I've been learning Dovahzul through this (amazing) site for around 3 months now. In which time I've covered about half the memrise course and around a third of the Learning Dovahzul PDF guide. Though I read through some of the forum posts every now and then, I've only just felt the urge to properly join the community. So here I am :)

by Foduiiz
April 8, 2014

Ahnok! For zey qobofus (literally 'nimble force'). Zu'u hirahmen, nol Britain ahrk, voth del, zu'u mindok zuk do Dovahzul fein kred nii meyz nol. Dovahzul los, naal dii lorre, brit tinvok ahrk zu'u smoliinaan nol nii.

I've been learning Dovahzul through this (amazing) site for around 3 months now. In which time I've covered about half the memrise course and around a third of the Learning Dovahzul PDF guide. Though I read through some of the forum posts every now and then, I've only just felt the urge to properly join the community. So here I am :)

hiith
April 9, 2014
qobofus

Welcome, zeymah! This makes me wonder how many people are learning with us, but not signed up to this site.

Come play with us, dovahzulaan. Come play with us. Forever and ever and ever.

by hiith
April 9, 2014
qobofus

Welcome, zeymah! This makes me wonder how many people are learning with us, but not signed up to this site.

Come play with us, dovahzulaan. Come play with us. Forever and ever and ever.

strunkahriik
April 19, 2014

I do believe I forgot to sign this thread!

Hello! I am Gillas, also known as Vokunvahlok (Shadow Guardian).

I'm just striving to study the Dovahzul and, in time, continue to produce/contribute much more to this ever-growing language. Keep an eye out for me, I'm a really friendly guy, but my Dovahzul skills are still down in the dumps... for now. ;)

I'll see ya around the site! Pruzah Sul!

by strunkahriik
April 19, 2014

I do believe I forgot to sign this thread!

Hello! I am Gillas, also known as Vokunvahlok (Shadow Guardian).

I'm just striving to study the Dovahzul and, in time, continue to produce/contribute much more to this ever-growing language. Keep an eye out for me, I'm a really friendly guy, but my Dovahzul skills are still down in the dumps... for now. ;)

I'll see ya around the site! Pruzah Sul!

IrkbaanDinokVen
April 20, 2014

Greetings bretheren. 

I am Irkbaan Dinok Ven, Elder Scrolls finatic and enthusiast. I have spent a majority of my years playing the glorious elder scrolls games... About seven of these years have been engulfed by the glorious playing of the several installments of this series. I started with Morrowind, and after a few years of playing I had a good enough computer to run Oblivion and I played it to death as well! When Skyrim cam out I purchased it and in equal ecstasy I poured hours into it. Soon I downloaded and ran Daggerfall and Arena and played them too. 

I joined this website because back 3 years ago, I developed a disturbing craving for Thu'um and studied the language and given it was the only language in TES with a developed lore, a vast aray of words, eventually giving up because at the time there wasn't a large gathering to write and learn the language... Soon my friend sent me a link to this website (About two weeks ago.) and I bookmarked it and left it there for a bit. Yesterday I then spent 8 of my hours reading the books written by this amazing community and immersing myself in the alphabet. I made an account and spent a little bit of time with the forum enjoying replying to the Elder Scrolls discussion board the most. 

Anyway, more about me as a person. I'm a male (homosapien), I'm a freshman (Soon to be sophomore) in highschool, I live in the United States, I love to play video games (Currently playing Fallout 2, and Civilization 2 more than anything else) My favorite games consist of Morrowind, and Dark Souls. 

I hope you all have a good day :)

by IrkbaanDinokVen
April 20, 2014

Greetings bretheren. 

I am Irkbaan Dinok Ven, Elder Scrolls finatic and enthusiast. I have spent a majority of my years playing the glorious elder scrolls games... About seven of these years have been engulfed by the glorious playing of the several installments of this series. I started with Morrowind, and after a few years of playing I had a good enough computer to run Oblivion and I played it to death as well! When Skyrim cam out I purchased it and in equal ecstasy I poured hours into it. Soon I downloaded and ran Daggerfall and Arena and played them too. 

I joined this website because back 3 years ago, I developed a disturbing craving for Thu'um and studied the language and given it was the only language in TES with a developed lore, a vast aray of words, eventually giving up because at the time there wasn't a large gathering to write and learn the language... Soon my friend sent me a link to this website (About two weeks ago.) and I bookmarked it and left it there for a bit. Yesterday I then spent 8 of my hours reading the books written by this amazing community and immersing myself in the alphabet. I made an account and spent a little bit of time with the forum enjoying replying to the Elder Scrolls discussion board the most. 

Anyway, more about me as a person. I'm a male (homosapien), I'm a freshman (Soon to be sophomore) in highschool, I live in the United States, I love to play video games (Currently playing Fallout 2, and Civilization 2 more than anything else) My favorite games consist of Morrowind, and Dark Souls. 

I hope you all have a good day :)

Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

Whoa, I've been here almost 7 months and I haven't said anything here. I'll start now, I suppose.

Hello all. I found myself here after translating tonnes of words on this site. I finally decided to register as a user, and after about an hour of rummaging through the list of words, I discovered "zuruniik" (at the back, of course). I thought it was fitting how I was fairly new to the site, and would therefore be a "stranger". It now holds the definition "one who is strange" now too, which fits me fairly well.

I am currently in high school, eleventh grade (young, I know). I am located in Canada (polar bears, igloos, lack of heat and all that). My pass times are video games and video games are my pass times. I often play RPGs or competitive multiplayer games with my buds. I am particularly interested in TES lore, and therefore am learning the language of the dov. Mostly because dragons are 2cool4me.

I also look forward to learning of all your personalities, as I like to be involved with the community and like to have friends. IRL I'm not very social but behind the computer monitor, I'm very okay with talking to anyone. If you live in Canada and think it's a good idea to meet up with me, it probably isn't. Unless I get to know you really well through ye olde interwebz.

I don't expect to be the greatest Thu'um speaker of all time very soon, as I am very lazy. However, I am trying to learn and I do contribute on a daily basis.

It's great being able to find out what everyone is like before I even speak to them. I hope to be very active throughout my learning and maybe even after. Have a great day fellow Thu'um enthusiasts.

by Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

Whoa, I've been here almost 7 months and I haven't said anything here. I'll start now, I suppose.

Hello all. I found myself here after translating tonnes of words on this site. I finally decided to register as a user, and after about an hour of rummaging through the list of words, I discovered "zuruniik" (at the back, of course). I thought it was fitting how I was fairly new to the site, and would therefore be a "stranger". It now holds the definition "one who is strange" now too, which fits me fairly well.

I am currently in high school, eleventh grade (young, I know). I am located in Canada (polar bears, igloos, lack of heat and all that). My pass times are video games and video games are my pass times. I often play RPGs or competitive multiplayer games with my buds. I am particularly interested in TES lore, and therefore am learning the language of the dov. Mostly because dragons are 2cool4me.

I also look forward to learning of all your personalities, as I like to be involved with the community and like to have friends. IRL I'm not very social but behind the computer monitor, I'm very okay with talking to anyone. If you live in Canada and think it's a good idea to meet up with me, it probably isn't. Unless I get to know you really well through ye olde interwebz.

I don't expect to be the greatest Thu'um speaker of all time very soon, as I am very lazy. However, I am trying to learn and I do contribute on a daily basis.

It's great being able to find out what everyone is like before I even speak to them. I hope to be very active throughout my learning and maybe even after. Have a great day fellow Thu'um enthusiasts.

ved ilit
April 25, 2014
paarthurnax

Hello, everyone!  I'm paarthurnax, the creator and admin of the site.  I'm obviously a huge Skyrim and Elder Scrolls fan, a web developer, writer, and constructed language enthusiast with a few of my own I work with.  Admittedly, I now know the Dragon Language much better than any of them.  I live in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin and am graduating this coming May with a B.A. in Web & Digital Media Development.

DREM YOL LOK ONIK DOV4
I am Inoli, who lives in the desolate land of Wyoming. I am of cherokee heritage and i enjoy learning other languages. Dragons have been one of my main interests every since i was a toddler. I am vey shy when i meet new people, but i am a friendly person. 

by ved ilit
April 25, 2014
paarthurnax

Hello, everyone!  I'm paarthurnax, the creator and admin of the site.  I'm obviously a huge Skyrim and Elder Scrolls fan, a web developer, writer, and constructed language enthusiast with a few of my own I work with.  Admittedly, I now know the Dragon Language much better than any of them.  I live in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin and am graduating this coming May with a B.A. in Web & Digital Media Development.

DREM YOL LOK ONIK DOV4
I am Inoli, who lives in the desolate land of Wyoming. I am of cherokee heritage and i enjoy learning other languages. Dragons have been one of my main interests every since i was a toddler. I am vey shy when i meet new people, but i am a friendly person. 

Volburkiin
April 26, 2014

Hello, I am Volburkiin

VOLB6K3N
and I love the skyrim dragon language and have always wanted to learn. It's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to contributing to the site.

by Volburkiin
April 26, 2014

Hello, I am Volburkiin

VOLB6K3N
and I love the skyrim dragon language and have always wanted to learn. It's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to contributing to the site.

Ferrum30
May 2, 2014

Hello, comrades~!  You can just call me Ferrum.  I recently finished the main quest of Skyrim and am currently wandering around looking for something to do.  I've been playing well beyond the main questline, as just the exploration aspect - and overwhelming amount of easter eggs - is quite immersive hehe.  I hope to have a lot of fun here, and learn a new language along the way.

by Ferrum30
May 2, 2014

Hello, comrades~!  You can just call me Ferrum.  I recently finished the main quest of Skyrim and am currently wandering around looking for something to do.  I've been playing well beyond the main questline, as just the exploration aspect - and overwhelming amount of easter eggs - is quite immersive hehe.  I hope to have a lot of fun here, and learn a new language along the way.

Softfoot
May 16, 2014

Ah. Finally I've figured it out now.

Well, greetings (drem yol lok) to you all. I'm loving Skyrim so far, and I really love the dragon language. I hope you guys don't mind me being a totally clueless newbie for a while, 'cause I tend to do really stupid things when I first join a new forum/site.

Er...if you guys wanna chat, I'm completely open to PMs.

by Softfoot
May 16, 2014

Ah. Finally I've figured it out now.

Well, greetings (drem yol lok) to you all. I'm loving Skyrim so far, and I really love the dragon language. I hope you guys don't mind me being a totally clueless newbie for a while, 'cause I tend to do really stupid things when I first join a new forum/site.

Er...if you guys wanna chat, I'm completely open to PMs.

Phelan1019
May 19, 2014

Drem Yol Lok, Zu'u Dovahkiin1019. I am the biggest Elder Scrolls nerd in my small home town in Michigan. I hope to learn a lot from my fellow geeks on this site! Hope to hear from the community soon!

Signed,

Dovahkiin1019

P.S.

I am currently working on a series of poems on Fanfiction.net under the pen name Clan Storm-Shield. Tell me what you think!

by Phelan1019
May 19, 2014

Drem Yol Lok, Zu'u Dovahkiin1019. I am the biggest Elder Scrolls nerd in my small home town in Michigan. I hope to learn a lot from my fellow geeks on this site! Hope to hear from the community soon!

Signed,

Dovahkiin1019

P.S.

I am currently working on a series of poems on Fanfiction.net under the pen name Clan Storm-Shield. Tell me what you think!

[deleted]
May 26, 2014

Hey, I'm Dillon. I've been translating this language for about a month now. Don't know too much. Still a beginner. When I finally saw the "Login" sign I figured I'd join. Everyone seems nice so far. P.S. I've been asking around but no one's answered this yet: How do you switch your profile picture? You can answer over Private messaging. Thanks. Glad to be here.

by [deleted]
May 26, 2014

Hey, I'm Dillon. I've been translating this language for about a month now. Don't know too much. Still a beginner. When I finally saw the "Login" sign I figured I'd join. Everyone seems nice so far. P.S. I've been asking around but no one's answered this yet: How do you switch your profile picture? You can answer over Private messaging. Thanks. Glad to be here.

FoggyPaws
June 2, 2014

I am a fuzzbutt.

That is all.

OH, I also contributed some words, like meatloaf, cause I was hungry.

by FoggyPaws
June 2, 2014

I am a fuzzbutt.

That is all.

OH, I also contributed some words, like meatloaf, cause I was hungry.

Wahroknah
June 3, 2014

Drem yol lok!

I'm learning Dovahzul for about two months now. I like Dovahzul just as i like this site.

So hello everyone!

by Wahroknah
June 3, 2014

Drem yol lok!

I'm learning Dovahzul for about two months now. I like Dovahzul just as i like this site.

So hello everyone!

AkilaDelpanther
June 4, 2014

Drem Yol Lok!

ive been learning when i can for about a year so hello everyone :)

by AkilaDelpanther
June 4, 2014

Drem Yol Lok!

ive been learning when i can for about a year so hello everyone :)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.