Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm restarting, don't post on this

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

"Sure," she said as she stowed her things. She glanced at the pipe before taking it and stowing her helmet in her bag. With a small flick of fire magic she easily lights the pipe and stands.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

"Sure," she said as she stowed her things. She glanced at the pipe before taking it and stowing her helmet in her bag. With a small flick of fire magic she easily lights the pipe and stands.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

The creatures are burned by the magic of the academy's invisible magical barrier, which blocks out anything harmful too the safety of the students within the school

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

The creatures are burned by the magic of the academy's invisible magical barrier, which blocks out anything harmful too the safety of the students within the school

captainnate
October 21, 2015
"He wants you dead, he wants to kill you" they repeat, "I did nothing" I mumbled, and I shoot a Master Destruction spell (most Powerful spell) out if pure anger, one is gone
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
"He wants you dead, he wants to kill you" they repeat, "I did nothing" I mumbled, and I shoot a Master Destruction spell (most Powerful spell) out if pure anger, one is gone

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(I gtg please don't go too far in the RP)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(I gtg please don't go too far in the RP)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(They are from Arch-Mages from years of training)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(They are from Arch-Mages from years of training)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(Ok, im leaving, bye)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(Ok, im leaving, bye)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(Ok how in the heck are you able too use master leveled destruction?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(Ok how in the heck are you able too use master leveled destruction?)

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

He smirks at her technique, being similar to his own, as he stands up with her, putting out his pipe and stowing it away somewhere in his robes as he replaces his mask. He starts to walk to the front door of the tavern.

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

He smirks at her technique, being similar to his own, as he stands up with her, putting out his pipe and stowing it away somewhere in his robes as he replaces his mask. He starts to walk to the front door of the tavern.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

Ranfire followed him outside. "It shouldn't be that long of a walk from here. Granted, that depends on where the main gate is."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

Ranfire followed him outside. "It shouldn't be that long of a walk from here. Granted, that depends on where the main gate is."

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

He then points to the right, showing her that the gate is, in fact, only a few blocks down.

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

He then points to the right, showing her that the gate is, in fact, only a few blocks down.

The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

"What is this place?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

"What is this place?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

With that, she shrugged.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

With that, she shrugged.

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

"Well, k-kid," replied Falaril, "This is Excelius, the Acad-demy of the Arcane A-arts."

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

"Well, k-kid," replied Falaril, "This is Excelius, the Acad-demy of the Arcane A-arts."

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

"The what?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

"The what?"

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

(( Timeskip to the academy, Ahkrin? ))

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

(( Timeskip to the academy, Ahkrin? ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.