captainnate
October 21, 2015
*takes a step* "Headmaster?"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
*takes a step* "Headmaster?"

captainnate
October 21, 2015
"As a child....The reason I have my unique power is very un-believeable but you have to believe, you have to accept it and train me"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
"As a child....The reason I have my unique power is very un-believeable but you have to believe, you have to accept it and train me"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(the doors aren't open till everyone else gets there)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(the doors aren't open till everyone else gets there)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Accepted*. and yes you did in fact I accept everyones characters, the RP starts you may all make your way to the academy which is north of kvatch, when you are near the academy go to the main entrance which is one huge door)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Accepted*. and yes you did in fact I accept everyones characters, the RP starts you may all make your way to the academy which is north of kvatch, when you are near the academy go to the main entrance which is one huge door)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Also NO ONE TAKE CONTROL OF DRACONUS and no taking control of anyone elses characters no matter how minor)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Also NO ONE TAKE CONTROL OF DRACONUS and no taking control of anyone elses characters no matter how minor)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
Oh, this is reminding me of the Kvatch's mages guild, no-one could be in it bc it burned down in the Oblivion crisis
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
Oh, this is reminding me of the Kvatch's mages guild, no-one could be in it bc it burned down in the Oblivion crisis

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(My character has a unique power, no magic could cast it)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Well this isn't a guild, this is a full fledged Academy, and read the description of it, there is literally close too 3000 students in this school from as young as Zii too you're 18 >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Well this isn't a guild, this is a full fledged Academy, and read the description of it, there is literally close too 3000 students in this school from as young as Zii too you're 18 >:)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(?)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(I beg to differ but whatever, if its too OP and gives you too great of an advantage over other people in the RP I will ask you to not use the ability)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(I beg to differ but whatever, if its too OP and gives you too great of an advantage over other people in the RP I will ask you to not use the ability)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(It is a ability to sense stuff, like people who are using a invisible potion, or a ghost who doesn't want to be seen, or magic that can't be seen, I can make a whole story if you want?)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(It is a ability to sense stuff, like people who are using a invisible potion, or a ghost who doesn't want to be seen, or magic that can't be seen, I can make a whole story if you want?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

He nods to her, studying her face from underneath his hood for a moment before putting down his mask and extending his now-free hand to her.

"Name's Maximus, miss. I'm also heading to Excelsius, came all the way from the Jerall Mountains."

"That is a bit of a trek," She politely shakes his hand. "Ranfire Felothi, from Vvardenfell."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

He nods to her, studying her face from underneath his hood for a moment before putting down his mask and extending his now-free hand to her.

"Name's Maximus, miss. I'm also heading to Excelsius, came all the way from the Jerall Mountains."

"That is a bit of a trek," She politely shakes his hand. "Ranfire Felothi, from Vvardenfell."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(@captainnate, You can put it under abilities on your skelly if you want. I apoligize if it seems like I'm being mean or rushy I'm kind of stressed a bit, but don't worry)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(@captainnate, You can put it under abilities on your skelly if you want. I apoligize if it seems like I'm being mean or rushy I'm kind of stressed a bit, but don't worry)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(The main purpose to my ability is the story that goes along Wich I thought would be a good quest to do"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(The main purpose to my ability is the story that goes along Wich I thought would be a good quest to do"

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(It's ok)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(It's ok)
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.