Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm restarting, don't post on this

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(anywho imma go too bed in about 30 mins so onc i'm offline try not to post TOO much aight :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(anywho imma go too bed in about 30 mins so onc i'm offline try not to post TOO much aight :)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(Alright, can we get to RP?)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(Alright, can we get to RP?)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Headmaster? Can we head inside, I don't feel safe out here"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Headmaster? Can we head inside, I don't feel safe out here"

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

yeah, im going to bed so if you keep going just assume I follow you guys around primarily staying quiet and observing. 

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

yeah, im going to bed so if you keep going just assume I follow you guys around primarily staying quiet and observing. 

captainnate
October 21, 2015
Ok
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
Ok

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

"This is g-g-g-getting kind of annoying n-now," said Falaril, slowly letting himself fall. When he landed, he walked to the main gates. He sees the Headmaster, and says, "Excuse me, sir, but there is a young g-g-girl, perhaps 7 y-years old, climbing the side of the b-b-b-b-building."

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

"This is g-g-g-getting kind of annoying n-now," said Falaril, slowly letting himself fall. When he landed, he walked to the main gates. He sees the Headmaster, and says, "Excuse me, sir, but there is a young g-g-girl, perhaps 7 y-years old, climbing the side of the b-b-b-b-building."

captainnate
October 21, 2015
Bye yall, same with FirstBorn, I'm hitting the hay, pretend I'm following and staying quiet
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
Bye yall, same with FirstBorn, I'm hitting the hay, pretend I'm following and staying quiet

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Accepted*. and yes you did in fact I accept everyones characters, the RP starts you may all make your way to the academy which is north of kvatch, when you are near the academy go to the main entrance which is one huge door)

(Ya the RP has started, you all need to make your way to the main entrance and if you're already there wait, and for the people who are at kvatch *cough* Lok and Ahkrin *cough* please hurry up and make your way to the academy)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Accepted*. and yes you did in fact I accept everyones characters, the RP starts you may all make your way to the academy which is north of kvatch, when you are near the academy go to the main entrance which is one huge door)

(Ya the RP has started, you all need to make your way to the main entrance and if you're already there wait, and for the people who are at kvatch *cough* Lok and Ahkrin *cough* please hurry up and make your way to the academy)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Hey Falaril!"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Hey Falaril!"

captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Hey Falaril!"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Hey Falaril!"

captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Hey Falaril!"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Hey Falaril!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015
Grolahmul

(Again I'm not even outside, I haven't even left my quarters yet, I just spoke too you guys in your minds that's it lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015
Grolahmul

(Again I'm not even outside, I haven't even left my quarters yet, I just spoke too you guys in your minds that's it lol)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Falaril! Help!" *It's magic found me, and I'm barely surviving*
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Falaril! Help!" *It's magic found me, and I'm barely surviving*

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"That is a bit of a trek," She politely shakes his hand. "Ranfire Felothi, from Vvardenfell."

Maximus nods to her, taking out a spare pipe and offering to her.

"Well, I'm about ready to head out to the academy, care to go with some company, Ranfire?"

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"That is a bit of a trek," She politely shakes his hand. "Ranfire Felothi, from Vvardenfell."

Maximus nods to her, taking out a spare pipe and offering to her.

"Well, I'm about ready to head out to the academy, care to go with some company, Ranfire?"

captainnate
October 21, 2015
*they start to form into a humin-oid form and three more comr, turning into a humin-oid, I shoot my worst magic*
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
*they start to form into a humin-oid form and three more comr, turning into a humin-oid, I shoot my worst magic*
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.