A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
KittyKron

(Should me being a vampire allow me to sense that something is definitely out of place?)

(Wait a vampire in Draconus's school?...........meh, I guess but just like sense that something is off but don't be COMPLETELY sure)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
KittyKron

(Should me being a vampire allow me to sense that something is definitely out of place?)

(Wait a vampire in Draconus's school?...........meh, I guess but just like sense that something is off but don't be COMPLETELY sure)

Grolahmul
November 3, 2015

"Is that hi- ooookay," said Gold, who saw Draconus rush past.

by Grolahmul
November 3, 2015

"Is that hi- ooookay," said Gold, who saw Draconus rush past.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"Well Draconus is probably busy at the moment, well I guess I could test you" said the professor (it's an imperial man) "Preform at least 2 adept destruction and conjuration spells. Along with telling me your names"  

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"Well Draconus is probably busy at the moment, well I guess I could test you" said the professor (it's an imperial man) "Preform at least 2 adept destruction and conjuration spells. Along with telling me your names"  

Grolahmul
November 3, 2015

"I already introduced us," said Falaril, "Well, most of us."

S3 GR3D NAU

*Gold becomes KDK*

"This is Ko'Do'Kar," said KDK, summoning a Bound Bow, while Falaril did the same, followe by both of them conjuring Frost Antronachs.

S3 BO HOND

*KDK becomes Gold, who casts (Screw it, dragonborn DLC, coming in) Whirlwind Cloak, as Falaril casts Flame Cloak, followed by Ice Storm. Gold drinks a Magicka potion, and casts Fireball.*

"We are so in," said Falaril, resisting Gold's Whirlwind.

by Grolahmul
November 3, 2015

"I already introduced us," said Falaril, "Well, most of us."

S3 GR3D NAU

*Gold becomes KDK*

"This is Ko'Do'Kar," said KDK, summoning a Bound Bow, while Falaril did the same, followe by both of them conjuring Frost Antronachs.

S3 BO HOND

*KDK becomes Gold, who casts (Screw it, dragonborn DLC, coming in) Whirlwind Cloak, as Falaril casts Flame Cloak, followed by Ice Storm. Gold drinks a Magicka potion, and casts Fireball.*

"We are so in," said Falaril, resisting Gold's Whirlwind.

Kronvullok
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Alright. I'm just going to leave it so my character isn't suspicious of anything. Also, you need to check up on my character's backstory.)

by Kronvullok
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Alright. I'm just going to leave it so my character isn't suspicious of anything. Also, you need to check up on my character's backstory.)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
(Grolahmul you can use any kind spell. Kitty, ok I will in a bit)
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
(Grolahmul you can use any kind spell. Kitty, ok I will in a bit)

Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

The professor and I make it to the Advanced Alteration class. I find and take a seat.

by Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

The professor and I make it to the Advanced Alteration class. I find and take a seat.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

Ranfire and her new feathered companion wandered the halls of the great library. "Maybe we should start by looking at what they have in the way of ancient languages. What do you think?" The bird tilted its head slightly and gave a quiet caw.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 4, 2015

Ranfire and her new feathered companion wandered the halls of the great library. "Maybe we should start by looking at what they have in the way of ancient languages. What do you think?" The bird tilted its head slightly and gave a quiet caw.

Lokluv Strun
November 4, 2015

OOC: Mind someone new joining?

-----

Name:

Magelight.

Race:

Argonian. (And a werewolf as well.)

Female.

30 years.

Height:

6 feet 4 inches (or 1.93 meters) tall.

Armor:

Wears Mythic Dawn robe, glove, and shoe set. The gloves and shoes are enchanted, gloves to give the wearer extra magicka (50 points) and the shoes with 30% frost resistance. Also wears a silver and sapphire version of the Mage's Circlet (granting 70 more points of magicka) and the Ring of Hircine.

Weapons:

Owns Mehrune's Razor, an ebony bow, and an ebony sheild. Otherwise, uses conjuration and destruction magic to fight.

Magic Proficiencies:

Destruction, Conjuration, Illusion.

Appearance:

Her scales are white tinged with blue, and she's a thin, tall woman. Almost ghaunt in appearance due to the effects of a mysterious illness, but she's surprisingly strong. Her eyes have no pupils and are a pale milky white. She can still see, however. She has three crests running down from the crown of her head to the base of her neck, which is why she favors a light, unrestrictive circlet as opposed to a hood.

Miscellaneous:

Keeps to herself, very stealthy (which is partly why she's so deadly with a bow). A loner, much of the time, and has a dark past. She wasn't part of the Thieve's Guild, but she certainly was a thief. Not so - as much - now. Magelight prefers to live a simple, quiet life and keeps few possessions.

Shouts:

Unrelenting Force (Fus Ro Dah), Whirlwind Sprint (Wuld Nah Kest), Slow Time (Tiid Klo Ul), and Aura Whisper (Lass Yah Nir).

by Lokluv Strun
November 4, 2015

-----

Name:

Magelight.

Race:

Female.

30 years.

Height:

Armor:

Wears Mythic Dawn robe, glove, and shoe set. The gloves and shoes are enchanted, gloves to give the wearer extra magicka (50 points) and the shoes with 30% frost resistance. Also wears a silver and sapphire version of the Mage's Circlet (granting 70 more points of magicka) and the Ring of Hircine.

Weapons:

Owns Mehrune's Razor, an ebony bow, and an ebony sheild. Otherwise, uses conjuration and destruction magic to fight.

Magic Proficiencies:

Appearance:

Her scales are white tinged with blue, and she's a thin, tall woman. Almost ghaunt in appearance due to the effects of a mysterious illness, but she's surprisingly strong. Her eyes have no pupils and are a pale milky white. She can still see, however. She has three crests running down from the crown of her head to the base of her neck, which is why she favors a light, unrestrictive circlet as opposed to a hood.

Miscellaneous:

Keeps to herself, very stealthy (which is partly why she's so deadly with a bow). A loner, much of the time, and has a dark past. She wasn't part of the Thieve's Guild, but she certainly was a thief. Not so - as much - now. Magelight prefers to live a simple, quiet life and keeps few possessions.

Shouts:

Unrelenting Force (Fus Ro Dah), Whirlwind Sprint (Wuld Nah Kest), Slow Time (Tiid Klo Ul), and Aura Whisper (Lass Yah Nir).

Grolahmul
November 4, 2015
Lokluv Strun

-----

Name:

Magelight.

Race:

Female.

30 years.

Height:

Armor:

Weapons:

Magic Proficiencies:

Appearance:

Miscellaneous:

Shouts:

(That is the best-looking bio I've seen on this site! BTW, first time I've seen Mythic Dawn armor since I played TES VI! Great job!)

by Grolahmul
November 4, 2015
Lokluv Strun

-----

Name:

Magelight.

Race:

Female.

30 years.

Height:

Armor:

Weapons:

Magic Proficiencies:

Appearance:

Miscellaneous:

Shouts:

(That is the best-looking bio I've seen on this site! BTW, first time I've seen Mythic Dawn armor since I played TES VI! Great job!)

Lokluv Strun
November 4, 2015

(Thanks. I appreciate it. The Mythic Dawn set is my favorite mage equipment apart from Savos Aren's gear.)

by Lokluv Strun
November 4, 2015

(Thanks. I appreciate it. The Mythic Dawn set is my favorite mage equipment apart from Savos Aren's gear.)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

(You're accepted :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

(You're accepted :)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

(Make your character's intro)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

(Make your character's intro)

Lokluv Strun
November 4, 2015

Magelight stands at the highest point of the Academy, atop the tower which houses the extensive library - or, at least, part of it.

A tiny, salamander sized dragon perches on her left shoulder. Its entire body glows with the telltale gleam of magic that marks all summoned familiars. With a quiet chirp, the little creature spreads its wings and lifts off into the air; circling high above even its master's perch, it can see far off into the distance. Magelight closes her eyes, allows her familiar to show her what it sees as it rides the winds further and further out, until the very bond they're putting to use tugs at their heartstrings and demands the familiar's return.

She wants to fly, Magelight laments silently. Wants to take me with her.

But this is not to be. So they stand together, watching snow swirl from the clouds.

by Lokluv Strun
November 4, 2015

Magelight stands at the highest point of the Academy, atop the tower which houses the extensive library - or, at least, part of it.

A tiny, salamander sized dragon perches on her left shoulder. Its entire body glows with the telltale gleam of magic that marks all summoned familiars. With a quiet chirp, the little creature spreads its wings and lifts off into the air; circling high above even its master's perch, it can see far off into the distance. Magelight closes her eyes, allows her familiar to show her what it sees as it rides the winds further and further out, until the very bond they're putting to use tugs at their heartstrings and demands the familiar's return.

She wants to fly, Magelight laments silently. Wants to take me with her.

But this is not to be. So they stand together, watching snow swirl from the clouds.

The Bug Stomper
November 4, 2015

Nahgahzii, with the professor's help, found her way to the Destruction class. She was let in and the professor closed the door behind her. Everyone was staring at her.

(?)"Excuse me, may you have a seat?" Zii ignored the teacher and walked into the open, observing the classroom and the students.

"I thought it would be horrible in here."

(?)"Sit down, please."

"But it's not that bad! Hehe..."

by The Bug Stomper
November 4, 2015

Nahgahzii, with the professor's help, found her way to the Destruction class. She was let in and the professor closed the door behind her. Everyone was staring at her.

(?)"Excuse me, may you have a seat?" Zii ignored the teacher and walked into the open, observing the classroom and the students.

"I thought it would be horrible in here."

(?)"Sit down, please."

"But it's not that bad! Hehe..."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.