Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  27  28  29  30 > >>  

[deleted]
May 16, 2016
Greetings, I am Ausheimgaar, and I am 15. I live in the US in the middle of nowhere, and I am an aspiring linguist. I am learning Afrikaans, Spanish, Latin, and of course Dovahzuul. I've even made several languages of my own (though some are better than others XD). I love to examine the inner workings of languages. That's what brought me to this website originally. I was always extremely curious about the dragon language. So, here I am. Also, just like a few people that I see above, I joined a while back, but I just never introduced myself. Edit: Sorry, I didn't realize that my username wasn't my dragon name. Oops, I guess.
by [deleted]
May 16, 2016
Greetings, I am Ausheimgaar, and I am 15. I live in the US in the middle of nowhere, and I am an aspiring linguist. I am learning Afrikaans, Spanish, Latin, and of course Dovahzuul. I've even made several languages of my own (though some are better than others XD). I love to examine the inner workings of languages. That's what brought me to this website originally. I was always extremely curious about the dragon language. So, here I am. Also, just like a few people that I see above, I joined a while back, but I just never introduced myself. Edit: Sorry, I didn't realize that my username wasn't my dragon name. Oops, I guess.

sunbrosforlife
May 16, 2016
@Fahliiluv Gein You created languages? That's awesome! I am intrigued. Could you perhaps tell us about one?
by sunbrosforlife
May 16, 2016
@Fahliiluv Gein You created languages? That's awesome! I am intrigued. Could you perhaps tell us about one?

Majora5694
May 25, 2016
Hiya, I'm Majora an admin from the scarf heroes wiki, I live in California, 20 years old, and a huge Zelda fan. Don't get me wrong though I love elder scrolls as well, its one of my favorites. I work between 2pm and usually about 10pm so I'm totally unavailable at that time but anyway feel free to ask me any questions!
by Majora5694
May 25, 2016
Hiya, I'm Majora an admin from the scarf heroes wiki, I live in California, 20 years old, and a huge Zelda fan. Don't get me wrong though I love elder scrolls as well, its one of my favorites. I work between 2pm and usually about 10pm so I'm totally unavailable at that time but anyway feel free to ask me any questions!

[deleted]
June 2, 2016
Okay, raus ganlax xizu ueni. That is pronounced: ROWSH GAHN-lahs SEE-zoo WAY-nee. It means I like this one. It's called Enevuenian, and I have been working on it for a while now. I'm trying to make it more effective at getting your point across by making words that can't be defined with one word in English, and words with more specific definitions. I'm also using a few grammatical rules from Dovahzul. So far, it's a neat little construct with potential.
by [deleted]
June 2, 2016
Okay, raus ganlax xizu ueni. That is pronounced: ROWSH GAHN-lahs SEE-zoo WAY-nee. It means I like this one. It's called Enevuenian, and I have been working on it for a while now. I'm trying to make it more effective at getting your point across by making words that can't be defined with one word in English, and words with more specific definitions. I'm also using a few grammatical rules from Dovahzul. So far, it's a neat little construct with potential.

Codover
July 13, 2016
@Fahliiluv Gein
Neat? Little? Sounds like you're not giving yourself enough credit!
by Codover
July 13, 2016
@Fahliiluv Gein

Neat? Little? Sounds like you're not giving yourself enough credit!

[deleted]
July 13, 2016
Well, the language itself is still little, less than 50 total words, actually. I'm taking my time to insure quality.
by [deleted]
July 13, 2016
Well, the language itself is still little, less than 50 total words, actually. I'm taking my time to insure quality.

VulonJud
July 31, 2016

Hi! I'm VulonJud, (if my translation is correct it means Night Queen, I used to be called night child by friends so might as well give myself a promotion xD)

I'm very new to TES, I really need to get round to Oblivion at some point, and I have always had an interest in learning languages. 

At school I have been learning French and German, and I decided I should begin to learn another language. It was a choice of either gaelic or this (once I inherited my brothers ps3) so I chose this! 

I really hope I can do this, sooooo hi and yeah hi! 

by VulonJud
July 31, 2016

Hi! I'm VulonJud, (if my translation is correct it means Night Queen, I used to be called night child by friends so might as well give myself a promotion xD)

I'm very new to TES, I really need to get round to Oblivion at some point, and I have always had an interest in learning languages. 

At school I have been learning French and German, and I decided I should begin to learn another language. It was a choice of either gaelic or this (once I inherited my brothers ps3) so I chose this! 

I really hope I can do this, sooooo hi and yeah hi! 

Liis
Administrator
July 31, 2016
@VulonJud,

Drem yol lok. Welcome to the site. Should you have any questions concerning the site or language, you may private message me or paarthurnax.
by Liis
July 31, 2016
@VulonJud,

Drem yol lok. Welcome to the site. Should you have any questions concerning the site or language, you may private message me or paarthurnax.

Vonsakendov
August 7, 2016

Hello im The Gray Fox and im here because i just love the Elder Scrolls series. After college i hope to work for Bethesda as a Concept Artist but wish to learn coding too. Im friends with some Indie game creators and they're creativity has been what inspired me to try game making.

by Vonsakendov
August 7, 2016

Hello im The Gray Fox and im here because i just love the Elder Scrolls series. After college i hope to work for Bethesda as a Concept Artist but wish to learn coding too. Im friends with some Indie game creators and they're creativity has been what inspired me to try game making.

Ruvgein
August 8, 2016

-Updated for February, 2017-

Drem yol lok! I'm Ruvgein. I draw, play piano by ear, watch scifi/fantasy TV shows, write and more!  I love lore and ESL (as I like to call it,) is something I'm always looking for more of. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from anyone about, well anything!

by Ruvgein
August 8, 2016

-Updated for February, 2017-

Drem yol lok! I'm Ruvgein. I draw, play piano by ear, watch scifi/fantasy TV shows, write and more!  I love lore and ESL (as I like to call it,) is something I'm always looking for more of. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from anyone about, well anything!

Vulreytholm
August 9, 2016

You say you are The Gray Fox, and so does the notifications, but your username is Vonsakendov?

by Vulreytholm
August 9, 2016

You say you are The Gray Fox, and so does the notifications, but your username is Vonsakendov?

Some Witch
August 9, 2016
Vulreytholm

It's possible to change your username. :3

by Some Witch
August 9, 2016
Vulreytholm

It's possible to change your username. :3

YahVahzenDrem
August 14, 2016

Hi everyone! You can call me Vrai :) Linguistics is my jam, but I'm still fairly new to it so I figured starting with an artificial language was a great way to get my feet wet without getting in way over my head. Skyrim is life, and one day, when the stars align and I get a computer that isn't falling apart in my lap, I'm going to finally play the Morrowind and Oblivion games I bought for PC forever ago!

Anyway, I'm super excited to be a part of this awesome community with you all!

by YahVahzenDrem
August 14, 2016

Hi everyone! You can call me Vrai :) Linguistics is my jam, but I'm still fairly new to it so I figured starting with an artificial language was a great way to get my feet wet without getting in way over my head. Skyrim is life, and one day, when the stars align and I get a computer that isn't falling apart in my lap, I'm going to finally play the Morrowind and Oblivion games I bought for PC forever ago!

Anyway, I'm super excited to be a part of this awesome community with you all!

YolSivaasAl
August 16, 2016

hello. i am YolSivaasAl. i am excited to be joining this amazing community.

by YolSivaasAl
August 16, 2016

hello. i am YolSivaasAl. i am excited to be joining this amazing community.

Revak Smoliin
October 8, 2016

Drem yol lok! My name (fictitious, of course) is Revak Smoliin.  Translated into English, that means Sacred Passion.  I love music, art, and writing, so I thought it was pretty fitting.

by Revak Smoliin
October 8, 2016

Drem yol lok! My name (fictitious, of course) is Revak Smoliin.  Translated into English, that means Sacred Passion.  I love music, art, and writing, so I thought it was pretty fitting.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.