A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  27  28  29  30 > >>  

DovahKiinZaan
October 8, 2016
Revak Smoliin

Drem yol lok! My name (fictitious, of course) is Revak Smoliin.  Translated into English, that means Sacred Passion.  I love music, art, and writing, so I thought it was pretty fitting.

Welcome!

by DovahKiinZaan
October 8, 2016
Revak Smoliin

Drem yol lok! My name (fictitious, of course) is Revak Smoliin.  Translated into English, that means Sacred Passion.  I love music, art, and writing, so I thought it was pretty fitting.

Welcome!

Sahrotkulaan
October 20, 2016

Drem yol lok.

I am unsure if I've posted this already, as I signed up for this site some time ago and then promptly did nothing.

I'm learning Dovahzul quite slowly (I like a lot of conlangs) by way of Memrise.

I'm a huge fan of TES lore - I like lore more than I like the games and can stare at ES art or read lore or roleplay all day (though I don't have the time a lot these days).

I doubt that finally posting this will suddenly inspire me to be active here but I'd like to learn Dovahzul better as currently my knowledge consists of some vocabulary, plurals, and possessives - no verb tenses or anything like that so I wouldn't be able to effectively communicate.

Hopefully I remember to come back to the site and dig around.

by Sahrotkulaan
October 20, 2016

Drem yol lok.

I am unsure if I've posted this already, as I signed up for this site some time ago and then promptly did nothing.

I'm learning Dovahzul quite slowly (I like a lot of conlangs) by way of Memrise.

I'm a huge fan of TES lore - I like lore more than I like the games and can stare at ES art or read lore or roleplay all day (though I don't have the time a lot these days).

I doubt that finally posting this will suddenly inspire me to be active here but I'd like to learn Dovahzul better as currently my knowledge consists of some vocabulary, plurals, and possessives - no verb tenses or anything like that so I wouldn't be able to effectively communicate.

Hopefully I remember to come back to the site and dig around.

Ruvgein
December 1, 2016
@Sahrotkulaan

You're always welcome here!
by Ruvgein
December 1, 2016
@Sahrotkulaan

You're always welcome here!

Kruziikyolviing
December 10, 2016

Drem Yol Lok, Pah.

My name is Kruziikyolviing. I first started playing Skyrim only about 6 months ago, but I've learnt a bunch about it. I was very glad to just join the community of players, then I found this website. When I found that Thuum.org was a place to learn the dragon-tongue, I was ecstatic. I'm very glad to be here and hope I'm accepted. 

P.S. If I seem like I know little to nothing about TES lore, that's because I don't. However, I'm very glad to be learning.

Kogaan.

by Kruziikyolviing
December 10, 2016

Drem Yol Lok, Pah.

My name is Kruziikyolviing. I first started playing Skyrim only about 6 months ago, but I've learnt a bunch about it. I was very glad to just join the community of players, then I found this website. When I found that Thuum.org was a place to learn the dragon-tongue, I was ecstatic. I'm very glad to be here and hope I'm accepted. 

P.S. If I seem like I know little to nothing about TES lore, that's because I don't. However, I'm very glad to be learning.

Kogaan.

Cosiel
December 18, 2016

Hi, I'm Cosiel. I've spent most of my life on computers and video games, but The Elder Scrolls have always been a constant in my hectic life. I live on the coast of North Carolina, and play Skyrim (just got the new remastered edition on the PS4!!) almost religiously. I love Skyrim, and the dragon language, as well as dragons in general (need not ask how many books I have read that are dragon-related...it's insane). I'm glad to have found a community to fall in with that share the same likes on that level, maybe even more extreme than I. The Labyrinth is awesome, thank you for posting that <3

My favorite shouts consist of Marked for Death, Dragonrend, and Dragon Armor.

Anyways, sorry for all my rambling! ^c^

[lingrah nahl nahlot]

by Cosiel
December 18, 2016

Hi, I'm Cosiel. I've spent most of my life on computers and video games, but The Elder Scrolls have always been a constant in my hectic life. I live on the coast of North Carolina, and play Skyrim (just got the new remastered edition on the PS4!!) almost religiously. I love Skyrim, and the dragon language, as well as dragons in general (need not ask how many books I have read that are dragon-related...it's insane). I'm glad to have found a community to fall in with that share the same likes on that level, maybe even more extreme than I. The Labyrinth is awesome, thank you for posting that <3

My favorite shouts consist of Marked for Death, Dragonrend, and Dragon Armor.

Anyways, sorry for all my rambling! ^c^

[lingrah nahl nahlot]

DinokDovBormahu
December 24, 2016
paarthurnax

Hello, everyone!  I'm paarthurnax, the creator and admin of the site.  I'm obviously a huge Skyrim and Elder Scrolls fan, a web developer, writer, and constructed language enthusiast with a few of my own I work with.  Admittedly, I now know the Dragon Language much better than any of them.  I live in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin and am graduating this coming May with a B.A. in Web & Digital Media Development.

Hi

by DinokDovBormahu
December 24, 2016
paarthurnax

Hello, everyone!  I'm paarthurnax, the creator and admin of the site.  I'm obviously a huge Skyrim and Elder Scrolls fan, a web developer, writer, and constructed language enthusiast with a few of my own I work with.  Admittedly, I now know the Dragon Language much better than any of them.  I live in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin and am graduating this coming May with a B.A. in Web & Digital Media Development.

Hi

Leo Dragonborn
December 30, 2016

hello all, you all can just call me leo. i love lore from skyrim, to game of thrones to zelda. thank you paarthurnax for this site and work.

by Leo Dragonborn
December 30, 2016

hello all, you all can just call me leo. i love lore from skyrim, to game of thrones to zelda. thank you paarthurnax for this site and work.

Zinrahzul
January 4, 2017

Hey, Everyone!  I play Skyrim -- a lot (over 1500 hours), am really into the lore, and language in particular.  I spent hours deciphering the runes based on in-game encounters, as well as many talks with Paarthurnax (the OTHER one).  I finally decided to learn the language, and it's been fun. 

I was thinking of making a name in Dovahzul but ended up just using my normal online name.. ah well.  

See you all around!

by Zinrahzul
January 4, 2017

Hey, Everyone!  I play Skyrim -- a lot (over 1500 hours), am really into the lore, and language in particular.  I spent hours deciphering the runes based on in-game encounters, as well as many talks with Paarthurnax (the OTHER one).  I finally decided to learn the language, and it's been fun. 

I was thinking of making a name in Dovahzul but ended up just using my normal online name.. ah well.  

See you all around!

ResistingArest
January 5, 2017

Drem Yol Lok!~

My name is really just my gaming name for like different consoles and pc and what not. I'm not new to Skyrim but this is my first serious serious attempt at learning the dragon language that I've grown so fascinated with. I love spending hours playing Skyrim and getting immersed into the world and learning more about the lore within the elder scrolls world. I also love to role play and hope to make many friends who are also learning the dragon language. Call me Prima that's my name in my current playthrough of Skyrim. Anywho I guess you'll have to get to know me to know more. Good luck!

by ResistingArest
January 5, 2017

Drem Yol Lok!~

My name is really just my gaming name for like different consoles and pc and what not. I'm not new to Skyrim but this is my first serious serious attempt at learning the dragon language that I've grown so fascinated with. I love spending hours playing Skyrim and getting immersed into the world and learning more about the lore within the elder scrolls world. I also love to role play and hope to make many friends who are also learning the dragon language. Call me Prima that's my name in my current playthrough of Skyrim. Anywho I guess you'll have to get to know me to know more. Good luck!

Epicminer
January 6, 2017

Hello Internet, my name is Epicminer (real name kept secret from the Internet. No need to say I love Skyrim. So that's why in March-April I will be starting a GIGANTIC fanfiction line called "The Day the Gaurdian Came" This is Fodiiz Do Fin Vahlok.

by Epicminer
January 6, 2017

Hello Internet, my name is Epicminer (real name kept secret from the Internet. No need to say I love Skyrim. So that's why in March-April I will be starting a GIGANTIC fanfiction line called "The Day the Gaurdian Came" This is Fodiiz Do Fin Vahlok.

Ruvgein
January 6, 2017
Epicminer

Do you mean "Guardian"?

by Ruvgein
January 6, 2017
Epicminer

Do you mean "Guardian"?

Felahviing
January 6, 2017

Drem yol lok. I am Felahviing. I love dragons, roleplaying, magic, and pretty much everything else that Skyrim has. Especially dragons. I'm new to the dragon language, but I'm very happy t have found a website and coimmunity that teaches it.

by Felahviing
January 6, 2017

Drem yol lok. I am Felahviing. I love dragons, roleplaying, magic, and pretty much everything else that Skyrim has. Especially dragons. I'm new to the dragon language, but I'm very happy t have found a website and coimmunity that teaches it.

Malkendov
January 8, 2017

Drem yol lok. I am Malkndov. I like fantasy things (like skyrim and anything with dragons) and math, physics and other things like that!

by Malkendov
January 8, 2017

Drem yol lok. I am Malkndov. I like fantasy things (like skyrim and anything with dragons) and math, physics and other things like that!

Vahzahhind
January 11, 2017

Drem yol lok!  I'm Vahzahhind.  I've been a huge Elder Scrolls Fan since I first picked up Morrowind all those years ago.  I'm also a language learning afficionado (natural and conlangs).  I recently decided to replay Skyrim and found out that the Word Walls were not just random letters (I knew the alphabet existed).  The temptation to overindulge in my nerd levels for TES and Language Learning proved too great and...well here I am :)

by Vahzahhind
January 11, 2017

Drem yol lok!  I'm Vahzahhind.  I've been a huge Elder Scrolls Fan since I first picked up Morrowind all those years ago.  I'm also a language learning afficionado (natural and conlangs).  I recently decided to replay Skyrim and found out that the Word Walls were not just random letters (I knew the alphabet existed).  The temptation to overindulge in my nerd levels for TES and Language Learning proved too great and...well here I am :)

Liis
Administrator
January 11, 2017
Glad to have you all join us.
by Liis
January 11, 2017
Glad to have you all join us.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.