(Paranoid much?)

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
captainnate
"He's going to kill me"

(Paranoid much?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(First off how the hell did you get in the school? second off the RP hasn't started yet because I still have too accept you in the academy, but you've all seemed too already start so I'm just going to speak to captainnate using telepathy)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(First off how the hell did you get in the school? second off the RP hasn't started yet because I still have too accept you in the academy, but you've all seemed too already start so I'm just going to speak to captainnate using telepathy)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(Get to current events, we're talking about IT"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(Get to current events, we're talking about IT"

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(.......I'm sorry, I got back after 2 hours and they started so I thought it started)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(.......I'm sorry, I got back after 2 hours and they started so I thought it started)

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

"Hmm.. That is quite the situation," he replied after some thought. "But listen to keshke'dar. You mustn't be afraid of the name of your enemy. It shall only make the fear you are feeling worse. You need courage." Courage. "Look into this one's eyes." His irises flashed a deep green (illusion at its work). "Repeat after Keshke'dar. I am not afraid of Herdaer."

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

"Hmm.. That is quite the situation," he replied after some thought. "But listen to keshke'dar. You mustn't be afraid of the name of your enemy. It shall only make the fear you are feeling worse. You need courage." Courage. "Look into this one's eyes." His irises flashed a deep green (illusion at its work). "Repeat after Keshke'dar. I am not afraid of Herdaer."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Captainnate what's your characters name? oh and also there is no danger within or near the school so what the hell is your character so scared of?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Captainnate what's your characters name? oh and also there is no danger within or near the school so what the hell is your character so scared of?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(I'm not mad but in case you didn't know captainnate but the threadmaster decides if something is legit in the RP, and there is no possible way you could've gotten in the school other than the main entrance)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(I'm not mad but in case you didn't know captainnate but the threadmaster decides if something is legit in the RP, and there is no possible way you could've gotten in the school other than the main entrance)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(Sorry, I didn't know, the story is, my charter comes to the school to learn to fight against his enemy, it, who is trying to kill my character)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(Sorry, I didn't know, the story is, my charter comes to the school to learn to fight against his enemy, it, who is trying to kill my character)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

Draconus feels the presence of the young mages 'Talen-Maht...Falaril go to the main entrance...I will be there'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

Draconus feels the presence of the young mages 'Talen-Maht...Falaril go to the main entrance...I will be there'

captainnate
October 21, 2015
*Goes to main entrance*
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
*Goes to main entrance*

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(Call my character Talen or Lizard
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(Call my character Talen or Lizard

captainnate
October 21, 2015
)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
)

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Plus she's not wearing her helmet or hood :P)

She glanced at him with her deep red eyes. "I may be." She studied his robes and armor. "But I believe the name's Excelsius.

He nods to her, studying her face from underneath his hood for a moment before putting down his mask and extending his now-free hand to her.

"Name's Maximus, miss. I'm also heading to Excelsius, came all the way from the Jerall Mountains."

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Plus she's not wearing her helmet or hood :P)

She glanced at him with her deep red eyes. "I may be." She studied his robes and armor. "But I believe the name's Excelsius.

He nods to her, studying her face from underneath his hood for a moment before putting down his mask and extending his now-free hand to her.

"Name's Maximus, miss. I'm also heading to Excelsius, came all the way from the Jerall Mountains."

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

Keshke'dar glares at Talen-Maht. Some other power must have interfered he thought. Someone of that skill level could not resist this one's magic. He stalked after the man, wondering where he was going and what power could resist his illusion.

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

Keshke'dar glares at Talen-Maht. Some other power must have interfered he thought. Someone of that skill level could not resist this one's magic. He stalked after the man, wondering where he was going and what power could resist his illusion.

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(?) (So we just got excepted?)
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(?) (So we just got excepted?)
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.