Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Word Revision Thread

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  100  101  102  103 > >>  

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 8, 2014

@Malingren, edited to malingraan.

@Gemalingren, absolutely correct, added "shorten" as the primary definition and edited this to gemalingraan.

@Styorngol, this uses the wrong "sink" anyhow, edited this to trumgol.

by paarthurnax
September 8, 2014

@Malingren, edited to malingraan.

@Gemalingren, absolutely correct, added "shorten" as the primary definition and edited this to gemalingraan.

@Styorngol, this uses the wrong "sink" anyhow, edited this to trumgol.

Mulhahlor
September 9, 2014

Haar

Add "Column" to the meaning.

by Mulhahlor
September 9, 2014

Haar

Mulhahlor
September 9, 2014
Ahmuldein
hiith
Mulhahlor

I was going through a dragon's mind-process. It would see both as a structure mortals live in. 

I disagree. A dragon could call his mountain or lair a home, but it's not a house.

Good description but i also agree that a house and a home are not necessarily the same thing, a house is described as a cabin or a castle or a cottage but a home can be inside that house or in a cave or on a mountain

I get it, now. Yeah, that does make more sense as two words.

by Mulhahlor
September 9, 2014
Ahmuldein
hiith
Mulhahlor

I was going through a dragon's mind-process. It would see both as a structure mortals live in. 

I disagree. A dragon could call his mountain or lair a home, but it's not a house.

Good description but i also agree that a house and a home are not necessarily the same thing, a house is described as a cabin or a castle or a cottage but a home can be inside that house or in a cave or on a mountain

I get it, now. Yeah, that does make more sense as two words.

Mirkrilaar
September 9, 2014
Mulhahlor

Haar

Added.

by Mirkrilaar
September 9, 2014
Mulhahlor

Haar

Added.

Ahmuldein
September 9, 2014
hiith

Vo-Aavlaas

is the hyphenation necessary?

In my opinion, the word needs to be removed and changed but if we keep up the 'OAA' is 3 vowels together so I think that if we will keep the word the hyphen is needed

by Ahmuldein
September 9, 2014
hiith

Vo-Aavlaas

is the hyphenation necessary?

In my opinion, the word needs to be removed and changed but if we keep up the 'OAA' is 3 vowels together so I think that if we will keep the word the hyphen is needed

Aaliizah
September 13, 2014

Gutmiin

This could probably be classified as semi-canon because I'm pretty sure they have telescopes in the Elder Scrolls universe. (Side note: I think this word is awesome.)

by Aaliizah
September 13, 2014

Gutmiin

This could probably be classified as semi-canon because I'm pretty sure they have telescopes in the Elder Scrolls universe. (Side note: I think this word is awesome.)

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 13, 2014
Aaliizah

Gutmiin

Sure, reclassified this as semi-canon.

by paarthurnax
September 13, 2014
Aaliizah

Gutmiin

Sure, reclassified this as semi-canon.

Mirkrilaar
September 15, 2014

Athend

Uhh, mind bringing this back? I think I only deleted two words, so its not a big problem.

by Mirkrilaar
September 15, 2014

Athend

Uhh, mind bringing this back? I think I only deleted two words, so its not a big problem.

Mirkrilaar
September 15, 2014

Vogevothend

This is the second one. That's all!

by Mirkrilaar
September 15, 2014

Vogevothend

This is the second one. That's all!

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 15, 2014

Vokrii, all restored. Kogaan!

by paarthurnax
September 15, 2014

Vokrii, all restored. Kogaan!

Mul klo riik
September 15, 2014

Hirk

Cube has 6 sides, "two quadrilaterals" would be better.

by Mul klo riik
September 15, 2014

Hirk

Cube has 6 sides, "two quadrilaterals" would be better.

Foduiiz
September 16, 2014
Mul klo riik

Hirk Cube has 6 sides, "two quadrilaterals" would be better.

I think you mean faces, not sides. This is a tricky one. Maybe it shouldn't be rooted to a number but some other concept since a cube can be defined in many ways. 

by Foduiiz
September 16, 2014
Mul klo riik

Hirk Cube has 6 sides, "two quadrilaterals" would be better.

I think you mean faces, not sides. This is a tricky one. Maybe it shouldn't be rooted to a number but some other concept since a cube can be defined in many ways. 

Foduiiz
September 16, 2014

-dein / -ein

Let's delete this already!

by Foduiiz
September 16, 2014

-dein / -ein

Let's delete this already!

Sketchi Devil
September 16, 2014

Marahld

I do not believe that -dahk exists anymore. I suggest Marahlak (because it sounds better) but Marahlend would go according to the rules.

by Sketchi Devil
September 16, 2014

Marahld

I do not believe that -dahk exists anymore. I suggest Marahlak (because it sounds better) but Marahlend would go according to the rules.

Sketchi Devil
September 16, 2014

Mahralwahlkei

Add Imaginary. English > Dragon points to it but it is not in the definition. Or create Marahluv for Imaginary (or should I submit a word for that?)

by Sketchi Devil
September 16, 2014

Mahralwahlkei

Add Imaginary. English > Dragon points to it but it is not in the definition. Or create Marahluv for Imaginary (or should I submit a word for that?)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  100  101  102  103 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.