captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Also evil magic and that sort of thing"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
"Also evil magic and that sort of thing"

captainnate
October 21, 2015
*I see movement in the distance* I mumble "They can't be here, to fast, to soon", I yell "WHO'S OUT THERE! I AM HEADMASTER OF THIS ACADEMY!" I wasn't, just hoped it scared them off
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
*I see movement in the distance* I mumble "They can't be here, to fast, to soon", I yell "WHO'S OUT THERE! I AM HEADMASTER OF THIS ACADEMY!" I wasn't, just hoped it scared them off

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

Instinct took over. Keshke'dar cast invisibility and crept ever closer to the entrence. His presence could not be sensed, his skill at illusion magic made sure of that, but his physical form could still be detected so he had to be careful.

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

Instinct took over. Keshke'dar cast invisibility and crept ever closer to the entrence. His presence could not be sensed, his skill at illusion magic made sure of that, but his physical form could still be detected so he had to be careful.

captainnate
October 21, 2015
*My nose twiches* I draw my deadric longsword of burning and cast a powerful fireball "whoever is our there, I bring no harm, I a mage who wants training, please don't hurt me!" I go inside and leave the door open, I feel more safe inside
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
*My nose twiches* I draw my deadric longsword of burning and cast a powerful fireball "whoever is our there, I bring no harm, I a mage who wants training, please don't hurt me!" I go inside and leave the door open, I feel more safe inside

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

After a few moments of boredom, he moves to the seat across from the studying dunmer (he can tell since, realistically, her ears are poking out through holes that would, again realistically, be placed in her helmet and hood for her ears to comfortably slip through), taking a puff of his pipe and blowing it away from either of them in an effort to be polite. His mask is grasped in his left hand, and his eyes are hidden by his enchanted hood.

"You headed to that great big magic academy? Excalibur, I think its called." He asks her after regarding her books for a moment. (I know the name is Excelsius, just making it more believable that Maximus did not get the best of educations during his childhood)

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

After a few moments of boredom, he moves to the seat across from the studying dunmer (he can tell since, realistically, her ears are poking out through holes that would, again realistically, be placed in her helmet and hood for her ears to comfortably slip through), taking a puff of his pipe and blowing it away from either of them in an effort to be polite. His mask is grasped in his left hand, and his eyes are hidden by his enchanted hood.

"You headed to that great big magic academy? Excalibur, I think its called." He asks her after regarding her books for a moment. (I know the name is Excelsius, just making it more believable that Maximus did not get the best of educations during his childhood)

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

Keshke heared the blithering idiot yelling out into the night. He looked into his mind to reveal his intentions. The fool is not this one's enemy, he thought. It would be best to befriend him now, with the presence still roaming this place. Keshke slunk over to where he was standing and released the invisibility spell.

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

Keshke heared the blithering idiot yelling out into the night. He looked into his mind to reveal his intentions. The fool is not this one's enemy, he thought. It would be best to befriend him now, with the presence still roaming this place. Keshke slunk over to where he was standing and released the invisibility spell.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

(Plus she's not wearing her helmet or hood :P)

She glanced at him with her deep red eyes. "I may be." She studied his robes and armor. "But I believe the name's Excelsius.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

(Plus she's not wearing her helmet or hood :P)

She glanced at him with her deep red eyes. "I may be." She studied his robes and armor. "But I believe the name's Excelsius.

captainnate
October 21, 2015
(I'm not sure but I can see you now and you trust me? I never understood the 'cats') *I swing out of scaredness* "AHH! Who are you? Don't scare me! Are you good or bad, do you work for It?"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
(I'm not sure but I can see you now and you trust me? I never understood the 'cats') *I swing out of scaredness* "AHH! Who are you? Don't scare me! Are you good or bad, do you work for It?"

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

"Calm down. This one is a friend. He only wishes to learn what there is to be taught here. But we have found something other than knowledge here, yes? Perhaps we could join forces? This one could help you, yes?" Keshke'dar looked at the man, wondering whether he should exert his will upon him.

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

"Calm down. This one is a friend. He only wishes to learn what there is to be taught here. But we have found something other than knowledge here, yes? Perhaps we could join forces? This one could help you, yes?" Keshke'dar looked at the man, wondering whether he should exert his will upon him.

captainnate
October 21, 2015
"I need to train, It isn't apart of the Academy, I brought it here from were I come from, don't make powerful enimes, that's my advice, Don't make powerful enimes" *I close the doors when he walks in and locks it* "If you want I can tell you about It?"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
"I need to train, It isn't apart of the Academy, I brought it here from were I come from, don't make powerful enimes, that's my advice, Don't make powerful enimes" *I close the doors when he walks in and locks it* "If you want I can tell you about It?"

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

"Of course," he replied. "Knowledge is power. And power means victory. Tell Keshke'dar what enemies you have made." Keshke put his hand on the door and closed his eyes. "These wards will hold. We are safe at the moment."

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 21, 2015

"Of course," he replied. "Knowledge is power. And power means victory. Tell Keshke'dar what enemies you have made." Keshke put his hand on the door and closed his eyes. "These wards will hold. We are safe at the moment."

captainnate
October 21, 2015
*looks out window* "swear to never say his name, only say it as It, his name is.... Herdaer, he is very wealthy and basically has his private kingdom, he has forty Arch-Wizards, and a hundred mages, with two hundred guards/soldiers, very wealthy, I made a deal with him and I did my bargain, successfully make a perment bound sword but he said I didn't, now he has invisible magice tracking me down, he doesn't know I can sense it"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
*looks out window* "swear to never say his name, only say it as It, his name is.... Herdaer, he is very wealthy and basically has his private kingdom, he has forty Arch-Wizards, and a hundred mages, with two hundred guards/soldiers, very wealthy, I made a deal with him and I did my bargain, successfully make a perment bound sword but he said I didn't, now he has invisible magice tracking me down, he doesn't know I can sense it"

captainnate
October 21, 2015
"He's going to kill me"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
"He's going to kill me"

captainnate
October 21, 2015
"So when I say run, run! He sent thirty spells all across skyrim to look for me, if I get in its perminiter the magic turn red and flies back to its master, but if I come close, it follows"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
"So when I say run, run! He sent thirty spells all across skyrim to look for me, if I get in its perminiter the magic turn red and flies back to its master, but if I come close, it follows"

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

"Kid," said Falaril, "Your grip won't last forever, so let me get you inside. Or at least to the ground, so you don't fall."

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

"Kid," said Falaril, "Your grip won't last forever, so let me get you inside. Or at least to the ground, so you don't fall."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.