Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

(Could have struck up a conversation with obvious mage #2 lol)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

( *Strokes chin* Hmm.... nah, dat booteh mo impotant :P )

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

( *Strokes chin* Hmm.... nah, dat booteh mo impotant :P )

Kronvullok
October 27, 2015

I make it up the stairs and into Draconus' office.

"Hello? Anybody here?"

by Kronvullok
October 27, 2015

I make it up the stairs and into Draconus' office.

"Hello? Anybody here?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"Yet another student...What's your name?" Asked Draconus 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"Yet another student...What's your name?" Asked Draconus 

The Bug Stomper
October 27, 2015

Without navigation, Zii found the bedrooms/dorms, but didn't know which one to enter, since she wasn't assigned one. Most of them were locked, so she assumed those were the occupied ones. She eventually found an empty room. She closed the door behind her, locked it, and sat on the side of the bed. It was the softest thing she had ever felt.

by The Bug Stomper
October 27, 2015

Without navigation, Zii found the bedrooms/dorms, but didn't know which one to enter, since she wasn't assigned one. Most of them were locked, so she assumed those were the occupied ones. She eventually found an empty room. She closed the door behind her, locked it, and sat on the side of the bed. It was the softest thing she had ever felt.

Grolahmul
October 27, 2015

*In the Inn.*

"Any rooms?" asked Gold.

"No," replied the Innkeeper, "Last one was just taken."

"Okay," replied Gold. He turns to Falaril, "I'm fine with the rain. You can sleep in here, on the rug or something. I'll be outside."

"'Kay, Gold," replied Falaril.

by Grolahmul
October 27, 2015

*In the Inn.*

"Any rooms?" asked Gold.

"No," replied the Innkeeper, "Last one was just taken."

"Okay," replied Gold. He turns to Falaril, "I'm fine with the rain. You can sleep in here, on the rug or something. I'll be outside."

"'Kay, Gold," replied Falaril.

Kronvullok
October 27, 2015

"M-my name is... Sh'aar, Draconus, sir."

I begin to tremble with nervousness.

by Kronvullok
October 27, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

Ranfire sighed, staring up at the ceiling of her rented room. Last night's sleep was restless, to say the least. The reason why, however, eluded her. I suppose I should just pack and head out to the academy. Crawling out of bed, she took her time putting on her armor and robes. After gathering her things, she left the city and started making her way for the academy in the distance.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

Ranfire sighed, staring up at the ceiling of her rented room. Last night's sleep was restless, to say the least. The reason why, however, eluded her. I suppose I should just pack and head out to the academy. Crawling out of bed, she took her time putting on her armor and robes. After gathering her things, she left the city and started making her way for the academy in the distance.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

(( Yeah... I'm unsubscribing from this thread. Not very fun on my end :/ Ignore all previous posts ))

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

(( Yeah... I'm unsubscribing from this thread. Not very fun on my end :/ Ignore all previous posts ))

Grolahmul
October 29, 2015

*Gold and Falaril wake up, and Falaril leaves the inn. They both head for the Academy.*

by Grolahmul
October 29, 2015

*Gold and Falaril wake up, and Falaril leaves the inn. They both head for the Academy.*

Kronvullok
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

(You can remove them.)

by Kronvullok
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

(You can remove them.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015
KittyKron

"What are you so afraid of? Anyways nice too meet you Sh'aar and Professor Draconus or even just Draconus will be fine. Your dorm will be on the 5th level of the school, #34 on the left hand side. Hope you enjoy, also don't go into the basement of the school or out into the forest nearby at night...only go in the day" Explained Draconus as he smiled and continued too write in his notebook

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015
KittyKron

"What are you so afraid of? Anyways nice too meet you Sh'aar and Professor Draconus or even just Draconus will be fine. Your dorm will be on the 5th level of the school, #34 on the left hand side. Hope you enjoy, also don't go into the basement of the school or out into the forest nearby at night...only go in the day" Explained Draconus as he smiled and continued too write in his notebook

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(i'm not gonna let this die, REVIVE. I'm going to try and multi-task on RP's)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(i'm not gonna let this die, REVIVE. I'm going to try and multi-task on RP's)

AnarchyOfAngels
November 1, 2015
Name: Brahjin Deminicus
Race:Breton
Height:5'9
Originating from a rich family, an estate south of Cheydinhal, his mother and father were killed by a group of marauders, luckily he hid in a cupboard and waited for them to finish robbing the house and leave. He went to cheydinhal where an old lady took him in, Everyday he'd go the mages guild and watch people perform Alteration spells. He studied them quite closely. When he became of age he heard two women talking of about Excelius, he quickly asked the two more about the matter, where it is and how to gain entry, he quickly packed up some gold, magicka potions and a dagger along with some mead,Venison and bread as well as goat cheese and set off to find the academy(ok, gonna think of ways to make an entrance)

Known Spells: Flames,Healing,Grand Healing, Lesser Ward, Fire storm(although he's still trying to get fire storm down)

Shouts:He managed to learn two from a traveler on his way to the academy;RockForm"Vild, Buld, Zokro" and Fire breath "Yol,Yolos,Toor"
Armor/Clothing:Cuffed Hide boots (fine) and a orange and blue tunic, he has an amulet of talos and steel longsword. 

Magickal Aptitude:Mostly trained with alteration and destruction magick, although he wants to go more in depth with Restoration as well.

Combat/Skills:Skilled with One Handed weapons(Lvl;42) and quite a sneaky fellow(Lvl;51) with a knack for pickpocketing(Lvl:37) and lockpicking(Lvl:31) As well as some prior knowledge with smithing(Lvl;41)

by AnarchyOfAngels
November 1, 2015
Name: Brahjin Deminicus
Race:Breton
Height:5'9
Originating from a rich family, an estate south of Cheydinhal, his mother and father were killed by a group of marauders, luckily he hid in a cupboard and waited for them to finish robbing the house and leave. He went to cheydinhal where an old lady took him in, Everyday he'd go the mages guild and watch people perform Alteration spells. He studied them quite closely. When he became of age he heard two women talking of about Excelius, he quickly asked the two more about the matter, where it is and how to gain entry, he quickly packed up some gold, magicka potions and a dagger along with some mead,Venison and bread as well as goat cheese and set off to find the academy(ok, gonna think of ways to make an entrance)

Known Spells: Flames,Healing,Grand Healing, Lesser Ward, Fire storm(although he's still trying to get fire storm down)

Shouts:He managed to learn two from a traveler on his way to the academy;RockForm"Vild, Buld, Zokro" and Fire breath "Yol,Yolos,Toor"
Armor/Clothing:Cuffed Hide boots (fine) and a orange and blue tunic, he has an amulet of talos and steel longsword. 

Magickal Aptitude:Mostly trained with alteration and destruction magick, although he wants to go more in depth with Restoration as well.

Combat/Skills:Skilled with One Handed weapons(Lvl;42) and quite a sneaky fellow(Lvl;51) with a knack for pickpocketing(Lvl:37) and lockpicking(Lvl:31) As well as some prior knowledge with smithing(Lvl;41)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(Glad too see that another wants too join)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

(Glad too see that another wants too join)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.