Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

(The tome's wrapped up, you can't see the cover or anything.)

She returned the tome to her satchel before replying. "I already told you it's been in my family for generations. No one really remembers how it got there in the first place anymore."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

(The tome's wrapped up, you can't see the cover or anything.)

She returned the tome to her satchel before replying. "I already told you it's been in my family for generations. No one really remembers how it got there in the first place anymore."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Hmm...may I see the cover, how am I to help if I don't know what it is?" said Draconus wondering what it was 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Hmm...may I see the cover, how am I to help if I don't know what it is?" said Draconus wondering what it was 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

"With all due respect, I'll have to decline. Too many mage's have tried to add it to their personal collections under the guise of assistance."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

"With all due respect, I'll have to decline. Too many mage's have tried to add it to their personal collections under the guise of assistance."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Very well, I understand. You may look through my libraries for anything that might help you decipher it, and do not hesitate to ask the librarians for help." he started off using his staff as a walking stick like he always does, he looked back at Ranfire "And if there isn't anything you can find...then you may ask me" he then walked away 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Very well, I understand. You may look through my libraries for anything that might help you decipher it, and do not hesitate to ask the librarians for help." he started off using his staff as a walking stick like he always does, he looked back at Ranfire "And if there isn't anything you can find...then you may ask me" he then walked away 

Grolahmul
November 2, 2015

*Gold and Falaril arrive.*

"Here we go," they said in unison, smiling.

by Grolahmul
November 2, 2015

*Gold and Falaril arrive.*

"Here we go," they said in unison, smiling.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

She watched as he walked away. Definitely strange. Not that she really had any right to pass judgement. Afterall, she was just given access to their library without being given any hassle. Besides, I have too much work to do to worry about him now. Shaking her head, she started exploring the vast campus in search of the library.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

She watched as he walked away. Definitely strange. Not that she really had any right to pass judgement. Afterall, she was just given access to their library without being given any hassle. Besides, I have too much work to do to worry about him now. Shaking her head, she started exploring the vast campus in search of the library.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Don't mind Draconus's personality, think of him as the doctor from doctor who. (specifically the one played by Christopher Ecceleston)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

(Don't mind Draconus's personality, think of him as the doctor from doctor who. (specifically the one played by Christopher Ecceleston)

Kronvullok
November 2, 2015

I go to my dorm and rest up, being so tired after the long journey.

by Kronvullok
November 2, 2015

I go to my dorm and rest up, being so tired after the long journey.

Grolahmul
November 2, 2015

*Gold opens the doors, and they walk in. They look around for Draconus, but see nobody.*

"Draconus! Where are you?!" they yell.

by Grolahmul
November 2, 2015

*Gold opens the doors, and they walk in. They look around for Draconus, but see nobody.*

"Draconus! Where are you?!" they yell.

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

(Time of day?)

Zii got out of bed and looked around. "I'm so excited, Yun. Still, I'm scared. I know--my future will be dangerous."

You've always been dangerous, Zii. It's what kept you alive. It's what keeps you strong. "Thanks, Yun. I'm going to do a lot here."

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

(Time of day?)

Zii got out of bed and looked around. "I'm so excited, Yun. Still, I'm scared. I know--my future will be dangerous."

You've always been dangerous, Zii. It's what kept you alive. It's what keeps you strong. "Thanks, Yun. I'm going to do a lot here."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

(Likely late morning)

Ranfire wandered the campus. It had been an hour since she spoke with the wizard and was given permission to conduct her research. However, the headmaster had neglected to say where their library was located. She let out an annoyed sigh, shaking her head. I suppose I'll find it eventually. It has to be in one of these building . . .

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

(Likely late morning)

Ranfire wandered the campus. It had been an hour since she spoke with the wizard and was given permission to conduct her research. However, the headmaster had neglected to say where their library was located. She let out an annoyed sigh, shaking her head. I suppose I'll find it eventually. It has to be in one of these building . . .

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
A crow flew onto Ranfire's shoulder, and it carried a note around it's left foot (once you open it I'll tell you what it says)
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
A crow flew onto Ranfire's shoulder, and it carried a note around it's left foot (once you open it I'll tell you what it says)

Grolahmul
November 3, 2015
*A professor hears us, and goes to the entrance.* "Hello, there," he says. "Hi," replies Falaril, "My name is Falaril Chaeus, and this is Gol'diir. We are applying for the school."
by Grolahmul
November 3, 2015
*A professor hears us, and goes to the entrance.* "Hello, there," he says. "Hi," replies Falaril, "My name is Falaril Chaeus, and this is Gol'diir. We are applying for the school."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
"You'll have too speak with Draconus" said the professor
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
"You'll have too speak with Draconus" said the professor

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Nahgahzii, in her ripped clothes, got out of bed and opened the door. Students were walking around, some greeting each other. A few glanced at her with a weird face.

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Nahgahzii, in her ripped clothes, got out of bed and opened the door. Students were walking around, some greeting each other. A few glanced at her with a weird face.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.