Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

It took a few hours before the sorceress finally approached the imposing gates of the academy. The sun was beginning to peer out over the trees, warming the otherwise cold morning. Now having reached her destination several questions buzzed in the back of her head. What are the mages going to expect in return for allowing her to conduct her research? Some petty errand? Perhaps a test of some sort? Would they even allow her entry? Suppose there's only one way to find out . . .

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

It took a few hours before the sorceress finally approached the imposing gates of the academy. The sun was beginning to peer out over the trees, warming the otherwise cold morning. Now having reached her destination several questions buzzed in the back of her head. What are the mages going to expect in return for allowing her to conduct her research? Some petty errand? Perhaps a test of some sort? Would they even allow her entry? Suppose there's only one way to find out . . .

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Greetings traveller!!!" said a booming voice, it was unknown where it came from but it was loud as if someone was standing right near Ranfire. The trees shook a bit and a sudden wind swept across the ground "What brings you to Excelius?!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Greetings traveller!!!" said a booming voice, it was unknown where it came from but it was loud as if someone was standing right near Ranfire. The trees shook a bit and a sudden wind swept across the ground "What brings you to Excelius?!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

The Dunmer's frown was hidden under her helmet. "I came because this was supposed to be a place to study the arcane arts. Though this is nothing more than some petty trick."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

The Dunmer's frown was hidden under her helmet. "I came because this was supposed to be a place to study the arcane arts. Though this is nothing more than some petty trick."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Stage Trick?!....why so down?!" boomed the voice again, the gates and main doors flung open with a rush of wind and magical aura. Out stepped Draconus "Well do come in then"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Stage Trick?!....why so down?!" boomed the voice again, the gates and main doors flung open with a rush of wind and magical aura. Out stepped Draconus "Well do come in then"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Or we can have some crazy wizard running the place. She stepped inside, studying the expansive campus. The grounds under their domain were far langer than any of the others she had visited. She'll give them that much.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Or we can have some crazy wizard running the place. She stepped inside, studying the expansive campus. The grounds under their domain were far langer than any of the others she had visited. She'll give them that much.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Do tell me your name" Said Draconus pulling out his notebook on the academy's activity and where he kept tack of everything that happened in academy. He conjured up a quill made of magic and awaited the dunmer's answer

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Do tell me your name" Said Draconus pulling out his notebook on the academy's activity and where he kept tack of everything that happened in academy. He conjured up a quill made of magic and awaited the dunmer's answer

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

"Ranfire Felothi, from Vvardenfell."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

"Ranfire Felothi, from Vvardenfell."

AnarchyOfAngels
November 2, 2015

Brahjin would tiressly climb up the stairs to Draconus' office. He was tired and hungry. He looked brimly at the Academy, studying it's architecture in awe.

by AnarchyOfAngels
November 2, 2015

Brahjin would tiressly climb up the stairs to Draconus' office. He was tired and hungry. He looked brimly at the Academy, studying it's architecture in awe.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Draconus continued to write in his notebook "ok....dumer...female....hmmmm" he mumbled to himself before asking another question as he and Ranfire walked through the hallways "How old are you? And where have you recently come from?" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Draconus continued to write in his notebook "ok....dumer...female....hmmmm" he mumbled to himself before asking another question as he and Ranfire walked through the hallways "How old are you? And where have you recently come from?" 

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015
AnarchyOfAngels

(you're outside right?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015
AnarchyOfAngels

(you're outside right?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Her frown had returned, still hidden beneath her helmet. "There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding." She stopped walking, looking right at the mage. "I did not come here looking to become a student."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Her frown had returned, still hidden beneath her helmet. "There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding." She stopped walking, looking right at the mage. "I did not come here looking to become a student."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Then what are you here for? You look the type of person who hs had some big adventure or journey just to come see the great academy Excelius...*sigh*...this place is for study not a tourist attraction or some sight to see in the many wonders of Tamriel. Now what do you need then?" Draconus looked at her in a bit of a disappointing look thinking her as another traveller here to see the academy and leave after stiring up some trouble

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Then what are you here for? You look the type of person who hs had some big adventure or journey just to come see the great academy Excelius...*sigh*...this place is for study not a tourist attraction or some sight to see in the many wonders of Tamriel. Now what do you need then?" Draconus looked at her in a bit of a disappointing look thinking her as another traveller here to see the academy and leave after stiring up some trouble

The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

Zii! Zii, wake up!

Nahgahzii woke up to see a little Bosmer girl in front of her bed. She was a ghost.

"Yun! Oh my Gods, I thought you left me!" I did...but I came back. Why--why did you kill him? "Yun, I swear it was an accident. I didn't mean to kill him. Please believe me." ...Zii, where are we? "Yun. We're home. Our new home. A vision showed me this place. I'm going to learn magic. I'm going to learn to control it, Yun!" Are you sure this place is safe? It might be a prison. "It's not. Trust me, Yun, we're going to have a great time here. Better than outside. Yun, we're safe."

by The Bug Stomper
November 2, 2015

Zii! Zii, wake up!

Nahgahzii woke up to see a little Bosmer girl in front of her bed. She was a ghost.

"Yun! Oh my Gods, I thought you left me!" I did...but I came back. Why--why did you kill him? "Yun, I swear it was an accident. I didn't mean to kill him. Please believe me." ...Zii, where are we? "Yun. We're home. Our new home. A vision showed me this place. I'm going to learn magic. I'm going to learn to control it, Yun!" Are you sure this place is safe? It might be a prison. "It's not. Trust me, Yun, we're going to have a great time here. Better than outside. Yun, we're safe."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I'm looking to continue some reseach of my own," Ranfire replied as she reached into a satchel. She withdrew something wrapped in dark leather. "This tome came into my family's possession generations ago, though they had long since given up studying it. I've spent the last few hundred years trying to unlock its secrets and trace its origin." Her dark red eyes could be seen from beneath her helmet as she looked at the mage before her. "After hearing of this place, I came in hopes of finding some new information."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I'm looking to continue some reseach of my own," Ranfire replied as she reached into a satchel. She withdrew something wrapped in dark leather. "This tome came into my family's possession generations ago, though they had long since given up studying it. I've spent the last few hundred years trying to unlock its secrets and trace its origin." Her dark red eyes could be seen from beneath her helmet as she looked at the mage before her. "After hearing of this place, I came in hopes of finding some new information."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Draconus took a moment to look at the tome "Where'd you get that" he said with a serious look on his face as if he'd seen the tome before, somewhere... or at least heard of it.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Draconus took a moment to look at the tome "Where'd you get that" he said with a serious look on his face as if he'd seen the tome before, somewhere... or at least heard of it.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.